News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"You can take her" (Story).....

• 5 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"You can take her" (Story).....
« on: June 22, 2014, 03:29:04 AM »
       "Ummmmm...Uhhhhhmmmm." Her hungry tongue played "tag" with mine as we made out hot and heavy. It was quite shall we say unbelievable. Rosemarie was one of several other women that I worked with in a financial company. We were at a conference, out of state. I knew or at least suspicioned that she strongly liked me. On this particular night she was expressing those feelings quite nicely. In her early forties, recently divorced, she was hot. She had short brown hair, beautiful eyes, was small but firm and shapely up top and had a fantastic ass and long strong sexy legs. She was wearing a lovely satiny type blouse, sexy skirt, sheer pantyhose and heels. I felt her small erect nipples push against my chest as we continued to kiss.
       There was a noise at the door; we were the first to arrive at the small meeting room we had booked in the huge hotel. We had both had a bit much to drink as the official business was done much earlier in this, the last day. Shopping, lounging around, whatever-we were free most of the day and decided to have an informal recap this evening.
       "Dang....let's continue this "discussion" later," Rosemarie snickered as she reluctantly broke the kiss.
        In walked the other two ladies from our office and a few more people from a local branch office. There were only three guys-two much older duffers; most of the women were fairly attractive. One guy was drunk as a skunk and horney as hell. I laughed as he made an obvious pass at Blanca, a very attractive Hispanic woman. Blanca had beautiful shoulder length shiny jet black hair, a most lovely face, perfect full lips and a most fantastic chest. Not too many guys can keep from staring (and or drooling). She is very polite but has a temper. She says exactly how she feels and butts heads in the office. Rosemarie doesn't like her, but Liz can't stand her. Liz is about the same age as Rosemary, tall, somewhat pretty face, short hair, long strong perfectly formed legs; she runs and speaks her mind; perhaps that is one reason she doesn't get along with Blanca. I have fantasized about the two getting into it.
       Both Liz and Blanca were drunk; Blanca loved Tequila and when she came into the room, she almost ran over to the drink area; two tequilas were almost instantly downed. She was simply but erotically dressed; tight low-cut button down the front white blouse, modest skirt, pantyhose(black fishnet) and heels. Liz was dressed typically; very modest; dress jacket, blouse skirt, heels. You can tell when Liz gets mad-her face gets red. She was fiery red. She began to bicker with Blanca; it lasted for the two hours of "recap."

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "You can take her" (Story).....
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 03:52:17 AM »
     "Shut up or I'll slap you silly," Blanca suddenly said loudly. It's like the whole room went frozen; everybody looked over at Liz and Blanca who were bickering.
      "Try it-just I try it-I dare you,"Liz snarled back.
       I swallowed hard and felt flushed. The actual possibility of these two going at it was incredibly hot. Suddenly I had a rather nice feeling-a nice nudge if you would. One luscious perky firm breast pushed against my arm...
       "I'd love to see that too; and maybe even join in-Blanca's a real bitch,"Rosemarie said in a catty whisper.
        "You could take her" I said almost blurting it out. Rosemarie chuckled; the old drunk dude yelled something and got between the two. Liz snarled and turned to go get another drink. The drunk acted like he wanted to dance or something with Blanca; to everyone's delight (and his) she suddenly gave him a hug, a peck on the cheek and then roughly pushed him away. He almost lost his balance.
         One of the older woman (a manager) started to talk; said some calming words. People began to leave one by one or by twos.
         Suddenly Blanca was by my side.
         "May I come see you tonight-I have some ideas that will help us be more efficient," she piqued. I tried to keep my composure; I doubted very seriously if this was for real-you know business related for real. She had flirted with me before--like she does with just about every guy.
          "Er-uh, why sure-in about an hour?" I said. She smiled, twirled her hair, licked her full lips.
          "I'll see you then-in a bit." She pranced out of the room.
          "Mind if I come up and talk business too?" Rosemarie chirped. I smiled. Part of me was standing at "full attention." She brushed against me, whispered in my ear,"I think I'll bring Liz along-maybe we can ALL talk business."
           Rosemarie started to the door; I put down my empty drink glass and walked over to talk to a colleague. Suddenly she was right beside me.
          "Ever seen a catfight before? You wouldn't rescue Miss Rude'n'Crude now would you?" she asked.
          "Why...er...uh...no....NO I wouldn't...." She gave me a quick peck on my cheek. My flushed cheek.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 04:40:06 AM »
      Seems like I had barely gotten back up to my suite when there was a knock on the door. Almost dropped my drink; Would it be Blanca or the other two hotties? And just what would happen. All involved were quite drunk-and mad. And I knew for sure at least Rosemarie was horney...
      My free hand reached for the doorknob;
      "Surprise-we're early-is she, I mean is the bitch here yet?" Rosemarie asked looking around the room with clear mischief in her eyes. Liz laughed. She seemed nervous.
      "I, uh, I want first shot at her," Liz said trying to act nonchalant. I looked at her; middleaged; she wore her age well. She asked me to pour her a drink; Rosemarie was already pouring herself one. She had kicked off her heels; as Liz took the drink from me, she slipped out of her heels.
      "You don't mind if we get comfortable do you?" she asked still acting quite professional.
      "Not at all-just relax," I said.
      "Can't wait to pull her hair out," Liz said, her lovely lower lip curling. I noticed her long perfectly manicured fingernails. I secretly wondered just how she would do against Blanca. I figured Blanca would fight mean and dirty. A loud knock brought me back to reality.
        Rosemary giggled with excitement.
        "Go get her Liz girl."
        "Oh Hi, thanks for inviting me up-I just HAD to talk to you-HUH, What the hell?"
        Blanca took three steps inside the room; saw Rosemarie. Liz was off to the side.
        Blanca looked totally surprised; her blouse was unbuttoned-the top two; revealing some nice cleavage and a biege colored sexy bra.  Her lipstick was a bit smeared; somebody had had a bit of fun-perhaps that old drunk duffer after all?
        "Yieeee-you stupid bitch, I'm gonna pound you." Liz screamed like a banshee as she lunged from the side. She caught a good handful of luscious black hair and pulled hard. Blanca screamed in surprise, staggered forward and swung hard and fast. Her knuckles grazed Liz's cheekbone. Liz shouted as the sexy Latina grabbed for her jacket. A furious struggle ensued; the two jockeyed and staggered back and forth trying to throw the other to the floor. BLanca kicked off her heels sending them flying; she needed balance. Stronger, heavier, built better she soon seemed in control of the older taller woman. She slammed Liz backwards into a wall;
        "Uhhhhh," Liz gasped; her lovely eyes rolled; then her face steeled with anger and determination. She shot her leg out, tripped Blanca and sent her sprawling to the carpet. Blanca cussed and started to get up; Liz kicked her hard in the ribs. I heard a faint cracking sound; it must have been Liz's toes; she blanched in pain. Blanca rocketed upwards, grabbed Liz by her lovely throat, slammed her into the wall again; she spun her around, pulled the jacket off her shoulders trapping Liz's arms. Blanca slapped the older womans face back and forth several times, then with a wicked snarl she yanked open the two sides of the jacket. With a snarling hiss Blanca reached up and latched onto Liz's firm breasts. She squeezed them hard with her long sexy strong fingers, digging into the thin blouse and bra.
        "Arggggggh....stopp...noooo....let go....you're killing me," Liz bawled and pleaded.
        "Nice titties for an old broad," Blanca laughed. She ripped at the colored fabric....
        "That's enough, let her go you witch," Rosemarie shrieked. She rocketed past me, lunging at Blanca from behind.
        Whunk. A solid punch to the lower back, a vicious hair pull. Blanca gasped in agony as she released her lovely whimpering prey.
        "You're goin' down honey."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 05:18:05 AM »
    Blanca looked directly at me with those beautiful brown eyes as she gasped in pain, then fired a backwards elbow into Rosemaries chest. Rosemarie winced loudly as the hard angry elbow smashed her right breast. Blanca spun and put the older woman in a headlock. She squeezed her head hard as she pulled her hair, twisting the brown silkiness painfully.
    "How do you like this huh?" she snipped. An angry hand ripped open her blouse exposing the sexy bra; I found myself almost wishing the lovely brunette would either rip the bra clean off or at least pinch those small stiff dark nipples pushing erotically against the bracups.
     Bonk. Rosemaries head smacked into a wall. Suddenly a loud angry scream or rather battlecry. Liz was back in action. She grabbed Blanca's hair, pulled hard; Rosemarie broke free and began socking Blanca in the back, ribs and the side of those huge breasts. She grabbed the back of that lovely white blouse and pulled as hard as she could; a slow erotic ripping sound. Liz released her hair hold and slapped Blanca hard; backhands, well placed and hard sent Blanca staggering. Suddenly both older women grabbed her, wrestled her down; they had her on her back. Liz grabbed her arms and pinned them. That huge magnificent chest heaved, the big beautiful breasts bulging out of the plunging biege bra. Rosemarie sat on her belly.
     "Wanna see some big I mean really really big boobs?" Rosemarie giggled as she looked my way. She smiled as she saw the bulge in my pants. Blanca cussed, threatened, then pleaded, her lovely lips in a snarling curl as the older woman reached out, grabbed each bra cup and yanked it hard sideways. Two huge milky white breasts popped out free; the huge dark nipples stiffened as Rosemarie pinched and twisted them. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around the huge jugs but she sure tried. Liz was all smiles and snickers.
       "Spank'em, slap those big knockers," Liz said. Rosemarie laughed as she did just what she was told.
        After all this was business; and for business to work, one must follow orders.
        Liz spent some alone time with her coworker as Rosemarie and I retired to my bedroom to discuss further business....and yes the economy grew and grew.....

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 04:14:19 PM »
Great story Kevan!

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 04:45:35 PM »
Yes, this was excellent. Thank you!