News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

the Ex

• 2 Replies

Offline Janine_G

the Ex
« on: Yesterday at 12:53:22 AM »
Carli sat on the overstuffed chair, naked and a bit sweaty, drawing on a cigarette as she looked out at the beautiful Vegas skyline, lit up as if it were the middle of the day.  It was the 21 year old's first visit to Vegas and she was sitting in a magnificent penthouse having flown first class by her boyfriend Ken, a man 15 years her senior and remarkably successful financially.  Ken was good looking, fit and overall a good guy, but it was definitely the money that added to her attraction. 

Carli was young, strikingly "hot" and incredibly well-endowed.  It was her tits that got everyone's attention and she had used them many times to subdue both men and woman.  She had spent the last few hours satisfying Ken and rewarding him for the effort that he had put in financially.  She rode him hard, sucked him off, titfucked him and let him fuck her in the ass.  She made him cum three times and had an orgasm herself.  Her make up was still perfect though as she got up and walked out onto the balcony, the warm desert air feeling good on her naked body. 

She was bothered by something despite all of the good things that had been going on.  She had been dating Ken for almost 6 months and had no complaints.  Over the past few weeks though, leading up to the trip to Vegas, Ken had been having increasingly frequent conversations with a girl he had dated for almost 4 years when they were in their twenties.  And now, he told Carli that the three of them were going to meet up for a drink--as she lived and worked in Vegas.  For some reason, that was bugging Carli, and she tried to reason with herself--she was the current girlfriend.  She was hot, young and fucked like an animal.  The other woman was 32 years old and they had dated over 10 years earlier.  There was nothing that any woman had on her.

Despite that, the next night, after another round of epic sex capping off a day of lounging and winning at blackjack, Carli spent a long time getting ready and picking out an outfit that accentuated her strengths.  She picked a sexy tank-bustier and a tight pair of jeans.  Ken walked out in an open necked shirt and jeans.  He mentioned casually that Kim, his ex, would be coming straight from work and might be a little overdressed.

They went to the restaurant bar that they planned to meet it and had a drink.  Carli didn't fuck around, she ordered a bourbon, neat, and Ken had a scotch on the rocks, but it always impressed him that she could drink with the big boys.

As they were sipping their drinks and chatting and laughing, a blonde came into the bar and immediately caught Carli's attention.  Well, she actually caught EVERYONE's attention.

She was stunning.  Carli swallowed hard right away because she knew it was Kim.  What was worse, was that she was wearing a micro mini skirt with a see through pattern that left nothing to the imagination.  And, of course, thigh high, fuck me high heeled boots.  She caught Ken's eye and smiled and began walking to them. He stood, and Carli was certain she saw a bulge develop in his pants.  Kim reached out and they hugged and then she kissed him on the mouth--for too long--before she turned and introduced herself politely to Carli and remained standing.  She nodded at the bartender who said, "Hey Kim!, Usual?"

To which she nodded as her poured her a glass of bourbon.  Neat.

She clinked glasses with Ken and Carli and began talking immediately.  Carli couldn't help it, but she found the woman stunning physically and charismatic.  She was captivating Ken's attention and controlling the conversation so intensely that Carli was feeling increasingly small.  She breathed a sigh when Ken excused himself to use the restroom. 

Kim turned to Carli and smiled, "So Carli, Ken really likes you.  That's awesome, he's a great guy.  What are you up to?  What do you do for a living?"

Carli cringed, "I am a waitress." she said, knowing that whatever Kim did, it was cooler than that.

"Oh, that's awesome!  I work in the restaurant business too!  I am a hostess!" she said, and Carli suddenly breathed a sigh of relief as the woman was no longer above the level of normal people, as Kim continued, "...at the restaurant I own...it's so intense.   If you ever want to work in Vegas, give me a call, I'm always looking for great staff!"

And Carli felt her tits actually shrivel up and shrink with her confidence.

Ken returned, "Hey, why don't you join us for dinner, I just got a text that our table was ready."

Carli spoke up, she had to intervene, "Well, Ken, we asked for that small two person by the window, I am not sure there will be room....."  her voice trailed off as Kim turned and said, "That would be great! So much to talk about!  Plus it won't be a problem Carli, it's a small industry here and I know the owner, we'll get a different table."

And so Carli had to share Ken with his stunning and successful ex-girlfriend now for dinner as well.  That said, Kim was sooo nice, she couldn't help but like her at the same time she envied her and was extremely jealous.

Just after salad, Kim stopped the conversation politely and said, "I have to use the restroom, do you need to?" she asked Carli, who actually did. 

The two walked to the bathroom in the high end restaurant and as they were walking, Kim smiled and giggled and then said, "Is Ken still great in bed?"

Carli was uncomfortable but smiled and decided to take it up a notch and piss on her hydrant.  "Oh, he is.  He and I just had a fuck session before we came and he fucked my brains out.  It's funny, he told me that I rode him better than anyone he had ever had."

Kim smiled as she saw the move.  "Honey, what are you, 21? 22?  It's sweet that you are trying to flex and tell me he's yours, but if I want to fuck him, I will.  You can try to prevent it, but don't kid yourself.  Look at me.  You can't compete."

Carli's face flushed as they walked into the bathroom.  As they came out of the stalls, Carli decided to assert her position, "Listen Kim, you're really nice, but don't try to mess with my boyfriend, it won't end well."

Kim smiled and paused and turned to Carli. She pressed her massive chest into Carli's enormous tits and flattened them.  "Do you feel that little girl?  Careful what you threaten because you might bite off something more than you can.....swallow...."  and she kissed Carli full on the lips and slipped her tongue into her mouth.  Carli's breath caught in her lungs, but she kissed back aggressively but Kim was a lot of woman.

They broke the kiss and walked out of the restroom.  Carli was breathing hard and tried to calm down by the time she returned to her seat.

The rest of the meal was uneventful.  As they finished their meal Kim said, "This has been great, I am loving catching up.  How long are you two lovebirds in town for?"

"Not that long." Carli replied.

"Yeah, just a few more days." Ken said, agreeing with Carli, but actually offering a longer time frame than she was implying.

"oh, bummer." Kim said, "You should come by the restaurant, I can have Alison cook you up something special!" Ken's eyes lit up, "Wow, that might be great.  What are you doing for the rest of the night?"

Carli's heart sank...she saw where this was going.

"I was going to crash. Why?" replied Kim, smiling at Carli.

"I was thinking we could go up to our room and have a nightcap!"

Carli piped in, "I'm kinda tired, Ken, maybe another night?"

Ken looked at Carli, "Really, you NEVER sleep Carli, that's weird... but if you are tired, I get it..."

Kim looked at Carli and smiled, she whispered in her ear, giggling , "Honey, if you think pretending to go to bed early is going to work, I'm going to tell him to meet me out for a drink later, you better keep the cat in your henhouse..."

Carli leaned back, looking stunned, "I'm not THAT tired, let's go have that drink...."

Ken laughed, "Kim, what the FUCK did you say to her???"

"Girl's secret..." she replied coyly.

And they headed to the room...

Offline Janine_G

Re: the Ex
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 06:05:27 AM »
they arrived back at the room and Carli noted that she was going to "change into something more comfortable since it was warm in the room.  Ken and Kim moved to the sitting area and the bar.  Ken busted out a bottle of bourbon and poured three glasses.  They were heavy pours and all three were already four drinks into the night.  When Carli emerged from the bedroom, Ken wolf-whistled, still oblivious to the tension between his girlfriend and his ex-girlfriend.  Carli was wearing a see-through top and booty shorts.

Kim laughed out loud.  "oh Carli, you're so cute." she said in a demeaning way.  She poured a shot of vodka and handed it to Carli, "Let's do a shot together."  Carli had always been a party girl.  She knew how to drink and was not worried about keeping up with the old hag.  She threw the shot back as Kim did as well.  They chased it with the glass of Bourbon.  Both were tipsy.

"Another shot?" challenged Carli. 

"Let's do it." replied Kim.   And they both threw back another drink. 

Kim turned and looked at Ken.  "Want a shot?" she asked. 

He shrugged.  "Sure/".

She said, "Let's make it playful...Open your mouth"

So he did.  Kim took the shot glass and took the liquid into her mouth and then moved to Ken before Carli realized what was going on.  The busty blonde placed her mouth on Ken's and opened her mouth to allow the liquid to go into his mouth as she pressed her lips on his and slipped her tongue into his mouth. He didn't pull away immediately but after a moment when he realized who he was kissing, or more accurately, who he WASN'T kissing, he pulled back. 

As he did so, Carli put her hand on Kim's shoulder, "Hey, Kim, let's not do that..."

"Or what honey It's not like I never kissed him before, besides, it was just for fun..."

"Yeah, well, don't do it again..."

"Or what, honey?  I asked you that a second ago." she repeated.

"Or you won't be happy."

"Really?" Kim said, raising her eyebrows and crossing her arms under her big bust.

Ken interrupted, "I have to take a leak."

"Oh gosh, so do I. Do you have two bathrooms?" Kim asked.

Ken laughed, "Yes we do, as a matter of fact.  You can follow me and I will show you the "non-primary" and I will go use the primary bedroom's bathroom."

Kim turned to Carli as she was following Ken.  "Don't fuck with me Carli, I take what I want...."

Carli flipped her the finger, but she felt uneasy.  Carli sat at the bar for a moment thinking to herself, she had been in lots of fights, but mostly with girls her age or close to her age.  She had also been in titfights a bunch, but never with an opponent near her own size, let alone possibly bigger once they matched up.  A few more moments went by and Carli suddenly thought it was taking too long.

She wandered to the hallway and the guest bathroom was empty with the light on.  She heard a bit of rustling going on in the master bath.

She walked into the bedroom and the door to the massive bathroom was open and Kim was on her knees in front of Ken, with his dick in her mouth and her head bobbing.

Carli snapped and yanked Kim back by her hair off Ken.

"You fucking bitch, let's go right now!' she screeched.

Kim rose to her feet and spun around.  "Don't fuck with me Carli, you will get hurt."

"I will fucking ruin you, you cxnt." snorted Carli.

"Let's go, right now, like you suggested, and let's have Ken watch to see who the better woman truly is you little snot nose piece of trash."  Both women snarled at each other.

Kim continued, "Tits and pussies, bitch.  Strip."

And both women began to strip out of their clothes in the big bedroom.   

"You ready?" Carli asked.

Kim laughed in acknowledgement. 

"Let's do this." said Carli, breathing hard. 

The two women crashed together.  Kim's chest swelled and engulfed and smothered Carli's, driving the younger woman backwards.  The older woman wasted no time as Carli tried to recover but Kim slammed her bigger, heavier chest into Carli repeatedly, driving her all around the room until she knocked her down.

"You dumb bitch." Kim huffed as she stood over Carli who was getting up slowly.  "My tits are so much better than yours.  When I am done, you will be ruined and you will watch me fuck your boyfriend the way a real woman does."

Carli shrieked in frustration and crashed into Kim, who stumbled back but then recovered and brutally battered Carli again and again. It was a thrashing.  Carli struggled to compete with the older woman's larger chest, but she couldn't.  Her tits were just no match and Kim was ruthless.  She drove Carli against the wall and ground against her.  Carli struggled to get free but she couldn't and the pain was intensifying.  Finally after several minutes of Kim's onslaught, Carli did the unthinkable.  She looked over at Ken and saw him jerking off to his ex girlfriend beating her up and she started to cry.

Kim started laughing and backed away.  Her tits were red, but Carli's were red and sagging.  They had been crushed.  "You have something you want to say, little girl?" taunted Kim in a condescending tone.

"Fuck you..." mumbled Carli, through tears that she wiped away. 

"That can be accommodated," said Kim and she grabbed Carli by the hair and dragged her to the bed where they both climbed on and Carli immediately began aggressively kissing Kim and Kim began kissing her back.  The two embraced and their bodies instantly intertwined and began grinding.  It was only moments before Kim was on top, gyrating her hips and Carli was moaning and bucking.  Kim effortlessly brought Carli to orgasm and relentlessly fucked the younger woman as Ken jerked off more.  As Carli climaxed in a massive body-shaking orgasm, Kim turned to Ken and yelled, "Wait!"

He was startled and looked at her.  "Does she have a dildo here?" she asked.  "And don't you cum! I"m gonna suck every last drop out of you and spit it in this bitch's face...."

Ken did as instructed and said, "She should, it would be in that drawer there," he gestured.

KIm dismounted and looked at the exhausted Carli, "Now don't you move sweetie, we're not done..."   She knew full well that Carli would move.  She also knew that Carli was exhausted.  She went to the drawer as Carli began to crawl to the edge of the massive California king size bed.  As Kim found the big dildo, Carli had gotten her feet off the bed, but was leaning against the edge when Kim lubed the cock and moved in behind her.  Carli climbed up on the bed and tried to scamper away, but her fatigue overwhelmed her and Kim grabbed her ankle and her ass cheek and pulled her back, mounted the bed and plunged the massive cock into her ass.

"How's the anus, honey?" 

Carli clenched and let out a guttural moan...."Ohhhhhh gawd...." she groaned as her body bucked and twitched from Kim's ass fucking.  Carli came uncontrollably.  Kim fucked her with the dildo like a piston.  Carli screamed in frustration as her body was ravaged.  She finally begged Kim to stop, and so the exgirlfiend did.  She walked over to Ken and sucked him off, draining his cock into her mouth and then walking back over to Carli and woman handling her.  She rolled Carli onto her back and then allowed Ken's semen to spill onto Carli's face and into her mouth, rubbing it in with her hands.  She then went back to Ken, who was still sitting, and sucked him hard again before sitting on his cock reverse cowgirl and fucking him while singing Carli's name to get her attention.

Carli curled up into a fetal position and closed her eyes as her foe took her prize with glee after completely humiliating her. 

When she finished Ken again, Kim got up, slipped back into her dress and said, "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow, Carli....too-doo-loo...." and she walked out.

Offline D69again

• God Member
Re: the Ex
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:10:15 AM »
Thank you Janie! I needed a story like this one to wake up to! Hot!

Maybe Kim will see Carli again!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.