News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

have u ever?

• 12 Replies

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
have u ever?
« on: November 02, 2014, 08:29:03 PM »
Have u ever watch a catfight on weed??  Its the shizznit word up!!!
catfights and more catfights

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
Re: have u ever?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 06:12:13 AM »
My bad I posted that in the wrong section ima put up a nice video for y'all sorry peoples

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 06:17:41 AM »
cant wait!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 07:05:59 AM »
My bad I posted that in the wrong section ima put up a nice video for y'all sorry peoples

Ideally it should be one you have watched while high ;)
Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 02:51:34 AM »
Absolutely!!!!

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 08:39:25 AM »
1000castaway, you've put some good videos up in the past but you're recent threads are a bit worrying. Any fetish can take too great a hold on people. Sometimes you need to take a break from it. Force yourself to stay away from catfight sites for a four week period. It will do you good.

Excess use of the Internet is bad for folk. Excess of any fetish is bad for folk. Are you unhappy? Are you depressed? Take a break from this and find something else to do to try to raise your mood. I don't mean to offend you with this as all of these things certainly apply to me. I myself am in a right mess currently and need to get myself sorted out. The Internet only makes things worse. A nice long walk in the country and a real think about how to sort things out is what I recommend. You seem very down.

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 07:22:51 PM »
U might be right my friend I'm a single parent and when I get a break from my kids the 1st thing I do is jump on the internet maybe I do need a break I'm not depressed but stressed I am my kids birthdays are coming up 11/26 11/27 and mines11/28 and with my hrs being dramatically cut  at my job I have no idea of what I'm gonna do for their birthdays !!  I don't know how u did it Sim but excellent  observation
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:27:20 PM by 1000castaway »

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 09:44:44 PM »
From your own picture you look like somebody who is just too stressed out. I'm guessing you live in a city in America and you just never get out of this city and never see the countryside. Where I live I can walk for just two minutes, and that's it, I'm out of town completely and I'm in the country away from everything.

The catfight fetish!? It's not actually a healthy sexual fetish. It's sadistic. It's masochistic. It's sado-masochistic. Have you ever been punched twenty times in the face? It's not nice. It's frightening, painful, humiliating. Fighting is a horrible experience, both to watch and to participate in. It may well be our Cetshwayo but it's not a good and healthy one. Force yourself to take a break now from this site, all other catfight sites, and all catfight videos. It will do you the world of good.

You can return, but just once a week only. Daily visits are a sign of how desperate and unhappy you really are. In a previous posting you admit to drug taking but that's no different to me when I now drink nigh on every day. Alcoholism can not be too far away now. You remind me too much of myself with your desire for this fetish and your substance abuse. My own life is a mess and I just don't know what to do. A break from this unhealthy fetish, a break from drinking, must do me good.

Take a break and think about your future.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2014, 07:02:12 AM »
O Meg
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 07:19:33 PM »
Lol at maebus I concur

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 07:39:25 PM »
I have to imagine that people don't take breaks from social media like fb twitter or whatever to take a break from this would have to be involuntary either I'm to busy or too tired but I don't think I could just fall back from it if I did I wouldn't be me that's just not 1000castaway

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2014, 09:12:35 PM »
But, 1000castaway, study after study shows that the more ike people spend on social media the more unhappy they become.

The more time you give to any fetish, particularly one like catfighting which you can never yourself participate in; which is hard to experience in real life; and which is sadistic/masochistic, then the greater the unhappiness it causes you. Come on, a full month away from it the. Return for just 1 hour per week max. It will revitalise you and do you the world if good.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2014, 07:43:31 AM »
If I watch a good catfight after just the right amount of weed - too much and it spaces me out - it's almost like an out of body experience for me. I get drawn into the action and it's like I'm right there, on the scene, while it happens. Sometimes I feel like I'm reading the minds of the fighters, knowing what they are thinking and feeling while they fight, as if it was possible for a man to do that.

Re Simcock's suggestion: We had a fantastic summer here in the UK and I like to get out and about as much as I can with my tent and sleeping bag when the weather's like that. I did a couple of wild camping trips to the Scottish Highlands, one with my girlfriend and one on my own.

It does revitalise you to take a break from your fetish in circumstances like that, and when you come back to it the whole experience seems more intense and exciting than it did before.

To Mr Castaway, I hope your downer was only a temporary thing and you are back up there now. It seems like it from your last post.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 08:15:39 AM by kafkod »