News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Iranian woman fights in MMA

• 4 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Iranian woman fights in MMA
« on: November 25, 2014, 02:06:28 AM »
Interesting fact: Iranian woman fights in MMA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=735biUcv3qY
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Iranian woman fights in MMA
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 07:45:38 AM »
Wow! Her hair came out in the first round! That was better than a nip-slip! Lol.

Seriously though, it must have been torture for her fighting for that long in a boiler-suit and hood. I reckon she tapped out from heat exhaustion at the end.

I noticed also, she had to be warned at least 3 times by the ref for pulling the other girls hair. I wonder if hair pulling is the Iranian equivalent of tit-grabbing in a girlfight? Real down and dirty stuff there.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 07:46:27 AM by kafkod »

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 02:53:12 PM »
Im not sure about her ultimate fight abilty but she deserves huge credit your going into MMA when she is from country where a woman was arrested just for watching a mens volleyball game.

Aso credit to the organsier for letting her wear the suit to comply with her religious beliefs.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 04:42:56 PM »
Nice clip. Karine is a babe. I enjoyed watching her fight!

T
Cheers!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 12:42:35 AM »
Im not sure about her ultimate fight abilty but she deserves huge credit your going into MMA when she is from country where a woman was arrested just for watching a mens volleyball game.

Aso credit to the organsier for letting her wear the suit to comply with her religious beliefs.

I think so too. Great estimations and respect for this woman , even though she lost the fight.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 12:44:07 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.