News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Some Classic Crystal - Mary Vs Renee

• 6 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Cheers!

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Some Classic Crystal - Mary Vs Renee
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 12:30:44 AM »
Thanks for the post.  I've never seen this as I usually avoid fights that involve Mary.  Although she's a fierce and determined fighter, I find that she has the sex appeal of a cactus.  This Renee girl was really something, yet I don't recall her ever fighting before or after.  Anyone that can hang that long with Mary is pretty special.  I think a fight between Renee and Corrie would have been incredible. 

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 09:19:31 PM »
Thanks for the post.  I've never seen this as I usually avoid fights that involve Mary.  Although she's a fierce and determined fighter, I find that she has the sex appeal of a cactus.  This Renee girl was really something, yet I don't recall her ever fighting before or after.  Anyone that can hang that long with Mary is pretty special.  I think a fight between Renee and Corrie would have been incredible.  
Good fight. I agree with what you say.
Renee vs Corrie - This fight probably was. I'm not sure, so I look for this in my DVD-s and the Internet. It seems to me that Corrie defeated a similar woman with a similar name. Corrie won barely and the fight was very fierce.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 09:28:58 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 06:02:04 AM »
Thanks roz.  I own most of the vid mag series and don't recall the match up that you're referring to.  If you happen upon something, I'd be grateful if you passed it on.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 06:14:08 AM »
i still like Andi vs Michelle also
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 04:47:58 PM »
I enjoyed Andi also!

T
Cheers!

Offline Tirny Francis

• @TirnyF on Twitter
    • Evolution's a Bitch
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 07:13:55 PM »
Renee gave Mary a tough time, even if she didn't come out on top.  Mary v. Corrie, on the other hand, was one of the most one-sided fights Crystal ever put out.  On paper it was close but in practice Mary absolutely annihilated Corrie.  More's the pity because I love Corrie as a fighter.  Up against anyone her own size, she'd win every time.  Up against the bigger women, she wins some, she loses some.

If Corrie ever went up against Renee, it would have been another one-sided beatdown.  I'm glad it didn't happen.