News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request from Anushka-Tennis-Sabine Lisicki vs Malia Jones

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request from Anushka-Tennis-Sabine Lisicki vs Malia Jones
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 01:05:21 AM »

sabine lisicki   malia jones

Sabine Lisicki has been the Queens of Tennis and The Queen of Fighting (among the tennis crowd) and Queen of the Strap On because that is what she uses and abuses all the women that she beats up. Sabine is proud and happy that she retains these crowns and she is really gets off not only mentally, but physically whenever she gets the chance to drain
 all of the dignity out of some other woman that thinks she is tough. She even beat up and humiliated Serena Williams, and she just likes a stable of slaves, which she makes all the losing woman worship her. Sabine is very jealous and for a while no other woman in tennis would dare to say a thing about Sabine.

Recently Malia Jones has made a great comeback on the circuit, and there is a lot of chatter about the beautiful model, actress, athlete, tennis player being the best, the most beautiful, the sexiest, the most desirable. The talk shows, and sports channels are using so many hot pictures of Malia. Even all the players are talking about Maila, and you could just tell Sabine is infuriated. Chatter, words, even threats started flying back and forth between the two, Malia being told exactly what kind of dominant bitch Sabine is, and how she makes other women suffer to great lengths of humiliation. Malia has even heard the stories of the strap ons and how Sabine makes other women lick and suck her ass hole and her pussy, and even her dildo when she is finished using it on the other women. 

Malia just took it all in and everyone couldn't understand why it didn't bother her. Their threats and insults only got worse, many of them exaggerated by the people passing them back and forth. Next weekend all the women are supposed to meet in England for a season's preview. Sabina told some of the women that if Malia shows up at that preview show, she better be prepared to become Sabine's dildo slave on Friday night.” Malia didn't say anything except I'll see you on Friday night everyone.” Everyone on the circuit is really excited. No one likes being the one getting beat up and humiliated, but they all really love to watch, especially when a gorgeous model is going to get beat up and be forced to be a dildo slave.

Friday evening there is a show for all of the tennis players. Malia is sitting next to a couple of her old friends, while Sabine is sitting next to a few of her friends. There are announcements and at one point an itinerary is read off. Then at one point one of the women sitting next to Malia taps on her shoulder and points for her to look at where Sabine is sitting and smiling as she shows Malia the big, hard erect rubber strap on dildo that she has been hiding in her pocketbook. Malia, not to be outdone opens her pocketbook and she shows Sabine a huge strap on of her own. Sabine gets this very angry look across her face and she starts talking to the women on each side of her, and they are all giving Malia dirty looks. Then Sabine gets up from her table, along with the other two women and  they a company Sabine over to Malia's table. The two women look angry as they argue back and forth, I wish I could hear what they were saying, but I was smart enough to leap out of my seat and follow close behind as a small crowd of women start to walk toward the steps of the club, down to the basement.

By the time we get to the woman's locker room there are at least 50 people and no one cared if it is a mens room or woman’s room. They are talking about rules and if they are going to fight in a ring, but as they get into the locker room Sabine turns around and puts her hands on her hips and says, “Why don't we fight right here, right now, no rules and I promise, I will get this over very quickly, and then you will be my sex slave, my dildo slave for the rest of the week. Malia puts her pocket book down and says, “That's fine with me whore.”

Sabine raises her fists up to fist fight Malia, but Malia is crazy and she lunges at Sabine, grabbing her by her fuckin hair with both of her hands, and she starts shaking Sabine's head back and forth and back and forth, but then Sabine sends her right fist plowing, “bang, right into Malia's nose, and blood starts rolling from Malia's nose as her head swings back and then forward again, and as it does, Sabine smashes her right fist “bang,” right into Malia's nose again, and now blood is really rolling from Malia's nose as her head swings back and then forward again, but Malia is infuriated, and Malia's face turns beet red, and she just goes plowing into her, full force, grabbing Sabine' white dress and shoving her back really hard. Sabine' dress rips halfway off of her, and Sabine' sexy white bra is exposed in front of everyone, and the crowd starts cheering as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels. Malia pulls her right fist back and she goes right after Sabine to punch her silly, but Sabine manages to reach up with her left hand and she grabs Malia's wrist in mid air, and then with her own right fist she sends it plowing “bang,” right into Malia's nose again. This time blood is really rolling from Malia's nose.

Malia is shocked, she can't believe this stupid little slut can fight this good. She steps back and she puts her hand to her bloody nose, and seeing this much blood rolling out of her nose, Malia gets really infuriated all over again. Malia's face turns beet red and she just goes plowing into Sabine, full force, and Sabine isn't ready for her. Malia grabs Sabine by her fuckin hair and she shoves her back hard “bang,” into the wall, but Sabine really knows how to fight and she bounces off of the wall and she just starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” short jackhammer blows to Malia's nose. Blood really starts rolling from her nose and Malia is standing there looking at her bloody fingers, and getting angrier and angrier and her face is getting redder and redder.

Both women back away from each other, each women trying to regain her breath. Then both women raise their fists up like two men ready to fist fight, and they start to circle each other, checking each other out until Malia swings a wild roundhouse right fist right at Sabine' head, missing Sabine' completely. Sabine is fuckin already startled. Malia take her left fist and she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Sabine' nose, She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” short jackhammer blows to her nose , and blood is really rolling from Sabine' nose and its starting to fill up in her mouth. Sabine start ssputtering blood right out of her mouth as she starts getting scared, crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” BUT Malia is crazy and shes not going to stop.  Malia smashes Sabine again, “bang,” right into her teeth. Sabine' lips split open under her punch, and Sabine is spitting blood out of her mouth as she cry's out, “Look, look at what you did to me you fuckin little whore, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you.”

She pulls her left fist all the way back and she goes right after Malia. She sends her fist right at Malia's face, but Malia manages to step to the side and out of the way, and she just comes swinging around in a circle, and she sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” roundhouse into the side of Sabine' head, spinning Sabine halfway around in a circle from the full force of the hard punch, screaming, “You're not going to kill any one you fuckin big mouth. Malia grabs Sabine' shoulder and she spins Sabine right back around to face her again, and Sabine is starting to have this silly look on her face, and everything is happening in slow motion, and blood is coming out of her mouth, and Sabine starts sputtering blood out of her mouth and then she spits a mouthful of blood and saliva as she starts crying ouy, “GET AWAY FROM ME< STOP.” Malia grabs Sabine by her bra and she pulls it away and she lets go of Sabine' bra, and Sabine' bra slides down and is hanging over her stomach. Sabine' sexy breasts are exposed in front of everyone, and the crowd is cheering. Sabine sputters out, “PLEASE STOP,,” BUT Sabine isn't prepared for how insane Malia really is. She grabs Sabine by her bra and she holds her up on her wobbly legs, right in front of herself,and she holds her left fist up right in front of Sabine' face screaming right in Sabine' shocked face, “How fuckin dare you

tell me when to stop Sabine. You started this. You thought you were so fuckin tough.You thought you were going to knock the shit out of me and make me your slave, but you were wrong. You're not so tough. I beat you up Sabine, I knocked the shit out of you, and now I'm going to drain each and every last drop of your dignity right out of you, right in front of everyone, and you're going to beg me to do it. Now let me hear you beg me to humiliate you.” Sabine is crying now, tears are streaming down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. Sabine starts holding her hands out in front of herself begging Malia, “PLEASE, THAT'S ENOUGH, PLEASE LET ME GO,” as feebly Sabine starts to walk away from Malia crying out, “ALRIGHT, YOU WIN, ENOUGH.”

Malia runs right after her, grabbing Sabine' shoulder, she spins Sabine right back to face her again, screaming, “Where do you think you're going, did I dismiss you bitch.”
 She grabs Sabine' hair with her right hand, and she makes a hard tight fist with her left hand  and she starts knocking Sabine' nose in. She's starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sabine'  nose over and over again until she “bang,” smashes the bone of her nose, and the bone breaks, and blood is really gushing out of her nose. Sabine is submissive now, tears are streaming down her cheeks, and she's a fuckin bloody, swollen mess. Sabine starts crying out, “PLEASE HUMILIATE ME Malia. I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME.” The crowd is screaming,”

Malia makes Sabine totally naked and she sits down on Sabine's beat up sexy little tits. Malia puts her knees on Sabine' arms and Sabine is totally submissive to Malia now, and she offers no resistence. Malia takes her panties off and she raises up and she holds her wet, hot pussy up just inches from Sabine's face screaming, “Lick a real woman's cxnt you big mouth. Taste what a real woman tastes like you stupid bitch.” Sabine doesn't hesitate, and offers no resistance and she raises up her wobbly head off of the cement, and she Sabine' eyes are still swimming around in her head, and her head is al wobbly as she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Malia's cxnt. She's slurping away passionately, like a fuckin dog licking its master, back and forth and back and forth. Sabine is completely being dominated by Malia, and Sabine is servicing her pussy, licking and kissing her wet, hot cxnt over and over and over again.

Malia reaches into her pockwtbook and she pulls a big plastic vibrator out. She searches until she find Sabine' anus, and she holds the tip of the vibrator right up to it. Sabine has no idea of what is about to happen to her, and Malia turns the vibrator on high and she shoves it right into Sabine' ass hole. The vibrator just plunges right into her ass hole and and Malia starts fucking her with it, over and over again, shoving that big, hard vibrating cock in and pulling it halfway out. Sabine could have never imagined being this humiliated before. Malia drags Sabine around in front of everyone. She's holding Sabine up on her wobbly, rubbery legs by her fuckin hair, with blood and tears and black eye makeup covering her swollen, black and blue face. The beautiful brunette is totally dominating her blonde adversary. Malia screams, “tell everyone how much you love it when I humiliate you in front of everyone.” Sabine is still really angry, but she's weak and she can't do anything to stop Malia from beating her up. Sabine is crying and crying, and she takes too long, and this infuriates Malia again. She's still fucking Sabine up her ass, and Sabine is breathing hard and heavy, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.”

Malia pulls the cock right out of Sabine's ass hole screaming, “Now get on your hands and knees slut, you're going to suck this cock clean.” Sabine starts crying even harder as she falls to her knees right in front of Malia, and like a submissive little whore, she takes the vibrator out of Sabine's hands and she puts it right up to her mouth, and she starts sucking it like its a man's cock. Sabine is giving everyone a really good show as she sucks that big, erect plastic penis over and over and over again.  Then while Sabine is sucking that artificial cock, Malia locates her pocketbook again and she pulls out this huge, hard erect rubber cock, and she straps it right onto herself. Then she takes Sabine and she lies her down on her back, spreading her legs open. Malia checks, and luckily for Sabine, Sabine is still fucking herself with the vibrator. Malia takes the vibrator from Sabine's hands and she falls on top of Sabine, plowing that big, hard erect cock right into Sabine's wet, hot cxnt. Sabine moans “AAAAHHHH,” as that big erect cock slides deep into her wet pussy. Malia starts fucking Sabine with that strap on dildo, plunging it into her over and over again, thrusting it right into the core of Sabine's soaking wet cxnt. Sabine is just about to start exploding in orgam, BUT

Malia pulls the dildo out of her pussy. Sabine is humping air, she's havIng one convulsion after another, crying and crying out, “FUCK ME, PEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE FUCK ME.” Malia is laughing, everyone is laughing as Sabine is desperately pleading with Malia to make her cum. Malia sits up and she moves up on Sabine. She's holding her soaking wet pussy just inches over Sabine's face and she's laughing as she screams, “FUCK YOU. THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME NOW. I AM NOT CONCERNED THAT YOU WANT TO CUM. YOU ARE TO ONLY THINK OF HOW I AM GOING TO BE PLEASED, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.” Sabine is crying and she gently says, “Yes.” Malia takes her right fist and she plows it, “bang,” right into Sabine's nose again screaming, “FROM NOW ON YOU BETTER REFER TO ME AS MISTRESS WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO ME.” SABINE IS EVEN MORE SCARED. SHE CAN'T BELEIVE HOW FUCKIN Crazy and vicious Malia is. Sabine is sputtering blood, she's spitting mouthfuls of blood out of her mouth as she cries out, “I'm sorry. How can I please you Mistress. How can I please you.” 

Malia's pussy is dripping juices out of it, and her nipples are so hard they want to bust out of the skin. Malia holds her cxnt just over Sabine's face screaming, “Kiss it. Kiss this cxnt you whore.” Sabine raises her wobbly head up off of the ground and her lips get closer and closer to Malia's juice soaked cxnt and she kiss it. The touch of Sabine's lips to Malia's cxnt makes Malia start to quiver inside. Kiss it again whore.” Sabine starts kissing Malia's pussy over and over again. Malia makes Sabina kiss her  pussy over and over again until she was very close to having an exposive orgasm. Malia screams, “Lick me, lick me into orgasm you slut.” Sabine is submissive to Malia now, and her only thought is how to please her Mistress. She obediently slides her tongue into Malia's pussy and she starts licking it, over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Sabine is slurping around inside of Malia's soaking wet pussy, and then “Malia starts to “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” explode over and over again right on Sabine's tongue.

Malia slowly gets up off of Sabine, and she see's Sabine trying to spit out the taste of Malia's cxnt from inside her mouth. Malia gets angry once again and much to everyone's surprise she walks back over to Sabine and she sits down right on her stomach screaming, “What's the matter Sabine, you don't like the way I taste.” She grabs Sabine's hair on both sides of her head and she yanks her head forward and she says, “Now I'm going to wash the taste right out of you, and you better swollow every last drop of my piss or I'll really knock the shit out of you.” Malia starts pissing into Sabine's mouth. She making Sabine swollow mouthful after mouthful of her warm, yellow piss. She's forcing Sabina to swollow every last drop of her urine................
The gorgeous brunette Malia is now the champ!!!!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 11:57:39 AM »
What about an onesided match in which Sabine dominates and humiliates italian player Flavia Pennetta?

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 11:13:06 AM »
Very nice story. I would love to see Sabine try to get her confidence back by destroying Ana Ivanovich