News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request by Yoga Tits (kelly vs Alex) who is the little girl

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Request by Yoga Tits (kelly vs Alex) who is the little girl
« on: April 18, 2015, 01:11:49 AM »

Dear Kelly,

Johnny and I worked hard to write this story, there was so much you requested that we had to figure out how to incorporate everything you want, while incorporate it into a story.

We hope you enjoy!!!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Request by Yoga Tits (kelly vs Alex) who is the little girl
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 01:13:05 AM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

My name is Kelly and I want you to write a story for me. Me and my friend Alex used to be close, I'm talking about when we were at school. As infants we would play house and I would always have to be the baby and she would always be the mother with whatever boy we could wrangle in to playing with us. At high school she was always the very popular one, an early developer, and I was a very late developer. It's kind of embarrassing for me to admit that, very embarrassing in fact. She always used to make fun of me and I used to just take it because it felt like the natural order of things. Anyway my growth happened outside of the school years and very very quickly. I went from a B cup to a 32G in  a little under 3 years. She couldn't handle this. At first it was a inside joke where she would scream at my breasts to slow down. I'd say "sorry hun they can't help it" and give them a squeeze lol. Eventually I over took her in size and also caught up with her height of 5'6 whereas before I was the petite flat chested friend, now I was the thick bodied, busty, blonde.

If I'm honest I started to take advantage of it and flirt with guys she liked but she still had a way of winning them over, a kind of confidence that comes with high school popularity. Also she was more toned and really really tanned whereas I'm pretty pasty and burn in the sun. So I started using soooo much fake tan, especially on my legs, to try and compete with her. I'm still jealous of her legs, very long and toned and ultra tanned. She always wears the smallest skirts to annoy me and remind me who's boss.. “

Anyway we've grown apart and now she's with my college crush. I'm thinking of going over to visit them both and just see how their relationship has turned out because he started messaging me on Facebook. I don't know if he's flirting or not. I think he's playing it safe. It'd be a really good feeling to take him from under her nose. The two of us have wanted to fist fight for so long now and it had never come about, but know  I want to beat her shitless (literally if possible) and play house with her again only this time while she cries at the bottom of the bed, me and the boy do the adult things if you know what I mean.

She's a 34GG now apparently, says that she went through a second growth after college but I honestly believe that she is stuffing her bra to compete with my Facebook pictures. Everyone is eating it up as always. Commenting on her tits and her tight ass and tanned legs I HATE THOSE FUCKING AWESOME LEGS!! No doubt when I arrive she'll show pictures to me pictures just to remind me of what Kelly used to be like.” That's right Alex was the big titted, beautiful popular girl back then, and I was the pitiful flat chested submissive follower.

Me:
Kelly
5'6, 32G-24-34, 132lbs
Fighting Ability: Basic, I've had a few scraps over men
Training: I'm a Yoga instructor
I hate her ass and her legs and her tan
I often wear fake tan and hair extensions
thick bodied (not fat)

My friend:
Alex
5'6 34GG-26-34 125lbs
Fighting Ability: Basic but she's had more fights and has more attitude
Training: Gym and has a personal trainer
Very dominant person
Hates being belittled or being spoken to like a child
Very tanned and brunette
Slim and toned but curvy like a real Jessica Rabbit
Jay and me were like best friends and everyone thought we'd get together but she got with him instead. Like I said she's very seductive and confident.
Alex' mother Eve will be there. She was always a big fan of mine and thought I was a good influence on her. She used to call me Alex's baby sitter which really annoyed Alex because she liked to think of herself as in charge of me. In a fight she would have the advantage of rage and I would try to stay calm but would ultimately lose it with her.

When I'm out dancing and drinking I always get the lionesses share of the men and I'm not ashamed to admit that. I hate these modest girls who call themselves ugly to get attention and fish for compliments. I don't need men's compliments I know I'm hot, I know I'm bad, and I know I'm stacked (All natural by the way... can you say the same about those five dollar tennis ball tits??)

have come out of my shell and as you can see I have blossomed, and I have always wanted to how this bitch up. I grew as tall as her, and I have filled out and I look very toned, almost muscular, and Now my tit look better than her tits. I'm much bigger and stronger than I was back then and I have been in several more fights since the last time I saw this bully. Now I'm ready to be the bully. I'm going to dominate her, just like she dominated me back then. I want to make a fuckin fool out of this whore, and I think I'll take Jay back, that's right I'll make him beg me to have sex with him. I'm going to dominate him, and make him want me instead of her. I want to beat her up right in front of mother too. Her mother always used to tell me to knock some sense into her daughter. How fuckin dare her treat me the way she treated me, that fuckin cxnt. How fuckin dare her. The excitement of my anger is making me hotter  and more angry. So I decide I want to go back and get my revenge. I have been waiting a long fuckin time now to get even with this bitch, and when I'm finished with her, I'll have Jay back, and she'll be on the floor looking up and watching me as I fuck him, And I'll be laughing at how hard you're crying. Oh yes I was role playing the whole scenario out and all the fuckin acts. The acts were each event that  I do to beat the shit out of you whore. I knew my whole routine, how to slap you and punch you  and make you bleed. I'll make you cry and fuckin beg me to let you be submissive to me.

I really wanna do this. I have never had the level of confidence that I have now. I never saw it so clearly exactly how this bitch used and abused me when I was trying to be her friend. She brought me down and had me convinced I was a loser. WHO DOES THAT. What kind of sick wicked mind could make her treat another friend like that. MANIPULATE ME,” make me submissive to her. She drained each and every last drop of my dignity out of me, embarrassed and humiliated me.” and this needs to be addressed. I didn't tell any of this to Jay, I wanted to use my plan which I started with her at the bottom of her bed on the floor, using a vibrator on her pussy as she watches me fuck Jay. I will be fucking Jay right in front of this big mouth, and she isn't going to say or do a fuckin thing to stop me.

Yes, these thoughts were making me very excited. I needed to have a spy in her camp, and I was really getting off on playing the game. So I call Jay up on the telephone, now Jay only remembers me until  maybe 7 years ago, that was way before the 3 years it took me to look like this, and he was looking at pictures of me when I was still quite pathetic, and Jay told me that when Alex looked at my Facebook page she laughed and told him that I look even weaker and more pathetic than the last time. I start to think that perhaps this weasel Jay might be looking to spark a fight between me and Alex, perhaps he could give us a reason to get into a fight.
Jay made it easy on me and he told me that it wold be great if I came for a visit. I don't know what he expected me to say, but when I said, “that's a good idea, maybe i'll come for the weekend.” and now I could tell that Jay is trying to get into my pants. He tells me it would be better if we spend the first weekend at a motel, and figure some things out before the 3 of us gets together. I play along with him, and I tell him what time to pick me up at the airport.
My plane arrives and there is Jay waiting at the baggage carousel. He looks taller, and he put on some much needed weight. He is definitely buffed and his hair looks much better than ever before. My pussy gets moist looking at Jay and I say to myself in disbelief, “How could  I let that stupid whore bitch take this man away from me.” Jay didn't even recognize me, even when I tapped him on the shoulder he was looking all around the airport. Jay's face turned bright red as he saw my hot body and I have to admit, I was looking hot, sexy and beautiful. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me and when he gave me a kiss hello I almost creamed my jeans he is so hot.

Plans should be easily changeable. First I thought it would be so hot and I would get off on taking Jay from away Alex. Then I really wanted to teach that bitch Alex a lesson. I want to beat her up, and humiliate her, over and over again. I want her to see how it feels to be told what to do and to have to follow my orders. Then I saw Jay and he looks like he's going to be dessert. I decide I want to take Jay and beat the shit out of Alex and really humiliate her. The second we walked into our room at the Hilton, Jay grabbed me and kissed me passionately, telling me that I”m the most beautiful woman in the world. He ordered a bottle of Champagne and it was good Champagne. We were both quite buzzed, quite quickly, and Jay started telling me what a dominant, nasty, vicious bitch Alex has turned into. He told me how she uses and abuses him, and that she gets off on causing him pain. He wants to leave her and he will do so this weekend. I got him so ready to have the  most explosive orgasm he ever dreamed about, but then I realized, why should I give him what he wants, before he does what he is supposed to do. Poor Jay, he was so hot and so excited by my very hot, sexy body. I had started him on the journey, and I made him know just how great of an experience it was going to be. He knew and was expecting a volcanic eruption of epic proportions. A 9.5 on the Richter scale. Then just like that I took it away from him. He stated I'm just as much of a vicious bitch as Alex. I was playing the game, so I stuck my tongue into his mouth, and I wrapped my muscular leg around his leg, and then I reached down and I wrapped my hand around is cock, right through his jeans, and he moans  in excitement, 'AAUUWW..”

I get into bed and perhaps Jay thought I was going to have a change of heart, but if I want to make him ache for me, I have to be just a little cruel. I stayed in bed late, I ordered brunch in the room for both of us, but I made Jay sit on the floor and eat it. I wanted to lay out by the swimming pool so I told jay to go home and have his little talk with Alex and when he gets back, we will have the most explosive celebration party in history. Jay left and I went out by the pool to relax, but I was planning on using the bottled sun tan, rather than the real one and take the risk of blowing up like a shriveled prune. Some things never change. I sat sipping drinks and the young guys behind the bar were calling up their friends and telling them to come downstairs to look at me.” I made believe I didn't know as I gave these kids eyeful after eyeful of the sexiest poses, both naked and not. Lowered my top and exposed my breasts, looking at the latch on the back of the bikini and making believe I didn't notice anyone looking at me. These poor kids eyes were popping out of their heads, but I wasn't finished with them yet. I wanted their cock all to get so hard that they will hurt, and I did that, once again making believe I didn't know that I was doing anything at all. I had my bottoms off, and I made believe I was checking the stitching, and then I grabbed one of these kids hands and put it on my stomach and asked him if I was strong and sexy and if my stomach felt hard. I don't care how old you are, if  a woman as hot as I am was asking you to put your hands on my body and to feel it, you would be extremely excited, and I was really starting to get off on it.

I came back to the room and I had a message from Jay and he told me it was all done and he's on the way back. When he got back to the hotel I opened up a bottle of Champagne to celebrate, but it didn't take me long to figure out he chickened  out and was trying to get fucked any way. I was infuriated, but I didn't let this idiot know. I led him down the path again. I had him thinking he was going to be in my pants very soon, and then once he was boiling hot, I said, “perhaps we should give Eve a call. I would love to see her while I'm in town. I had Jay's cock rock hard and now I gave him reason for it to get soft again. He started tanking about going  going to see Eve. I said, and perhaps I should go see Alex too. I posed for Jay and asked him if he didn't think that Alex would be impressed with my new body and my great new dominant personality.  I was driving poor Jay crazy. He was aching for me, and I was reeling him I and letting him go, reeling him in and letting him go. I was laughing to myself at how easy he was and how much I was going to enjoy the whole game, and I just couldn't wait much longer to make a fuckin fool out of fuckin Alex, especially when I got Jay to admit that Alex was using old pictures on Facebook too, but not for the same reason I was. She had put on some weight and although he swears she really looks good, he couldn't believe how good I look and he admitted I look much better than Alex.

I kept him at the edge of his seat all day and all night Saturday, and all day Sunday. I was laughing to myself because I knew Alex had called him at least 20 times and se was starting to get crazy, yelling, screaming and cursing at him. So I made him play the messages for me, and I was really getting off on how stupid, and pathetic Alex sounded. This woman who had once dominated me, and humiliated me and made my self esteem very, very low. She always got what she wanted, and I got whatever she didn't want, or even worse, whatever was left over. I sent Jay downstairs to the hotel store, and I gave him a list, and while he was gone, I called Eve up on the telephone to start act 2. Eve was very surprised to hear from me,and especially to find out that Jay had told me that Her and Alex was away for a week or two and how we had such a good time at the hotel whole weekend.  I told Eve that as long as she was going to be home, perhaps Jay and I should stop by after dinner. I made Eve stay on the phone with me until Jay returned to the room, and then I took control of his cell phone. I was laughing as it started ringing and ringing only minutes later and it was a no brain-er who it was calling and calling.

I didn't let Jay know that I had spoken to Eve and I purposely stalled and stalled. We went out for desert at another place and then for a drink at one place and then a drink at another place. We were already two hours late and Jay's phone was burning up from all the calls. Jay was getting quite nervous, so I told him that he was too nervous to drive, and I was going to drive. That was no problem until he saw me driving up to Eve's house and e was going crazy, telling me that Alex' car is parked right in front. I asked him what the problem was, after all, I already had told Eve that he had spent the hole weekend at a hotel with me. He was going out of his mind, he seemed deathly afraid of what Alex was going to do to him. I was laughing to myself as we got out of the car and walked through the gate to the rear patio. That's where everyone used to hang out, the many, many bad memories of how that bitch treated me.

Eve jumped up and hugged me and kissed me, I wasn't sure if she was trying to protect me from Alex of if she just missed me and was happy to see me. I could see Alex staring daggers at me, and when Eve stepped back and started making a big fuss about how I had filled out so well, I could see Alex making nasty faces and talking to herself under her breath. I walked over to Alex and she got up and we hugged. It was a much colder hug than I anticipated. I asked, “When did you get back, the way Jay was talking it didn't sound like you would be back for a week or two. We had such a good time catching up and he was so nice talking me out. Once again I could see a nasty look come across Alex' face and I could hear her saying some nasty stuff under her breath I made such a big deal about how great Jay was looking and that he had become such a handsome man, and then I made such a big deal about “what happened to you Alex. It looks like you put on a few pounds and you don't look so good.” I could tell Alex wanted to give it to me with both barrels, but Eve was walked in with a tray full of drinks and she had to refrain herself from speaking her mind. She tried to dominate me in front of Jay, and while her mother was standing right there, but I didn't let her, and she became angrier, and I started degrading her and making her feel like the way she used to make me feel all the time we were growing up.
Eve said, “why don't you two calm down, lets go out on the patio and try to relax. No one seemed t be happy as we went out to the patio. Eve said, “besides Alex, Kelly doesn't look like that skinny, scared, submissive girl any more, look at her, she has blossomed into quite a beautiful woman, and maybe now she can kick you ass.” I had to laugh when I saw the look on Alex's face, her face was getting redder and redder and Alex has quite a temper, and Jay had an alarmed look on his face. The game is on and I walk right up to Jay and wrapped my arms around in him from behind and smiling and laughing I said, “yes, Jay and I were just discussing that at my hotel. Jay was so excited trying to get me to beat the shit out of you, but bitch, I have been waiting a long fuckin time now to black your eyes, and break you fuckin nose and knock in all of your teeth. Remember how you used to dominate me and humiliate me. I was like your little puppet slave girl. You made me so many things that I didn't want to do. I am really going to enjoy this. I'm going to fuck Jay right in front of you cxnt, and you're going to be sitting on the floor, all bloody and black and blue. You're going to be knocked so silly you won't even know where you are any more,' But Alex is just standing there, her face is getting redder and redder and before I had a chance to fuckin finish with everything I have to say, Alex loses her temper and she pulls back her right fist, and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into my nose, making my nose bleed she's so pissed she really wants to bash my face in. My head snaps back, and as my head comes back forward again, I'm fuckin shocked, I never even considered that she was going to hit me first. Alex is enraged her face is fuckin beet red and she grabs me by my Sexy white micro mini dress and she holds me up with her left hand and she sends her right fist plowing “bang,” right to my chin, and for a second I'm seeing fuckin stars as my head snaps back, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels and my dress sliding down my body and I almost trip on it as it falls onto the cement floor.

Alex was laughing as she screamed, “look at this ma, she might look a little better than she used to look, but she still ain't shit, and I 'm gong to be beat her up, and I'm going to humiliate her just like a always did. Ha! You think you're going to take Jay away from me.” Listening to Alex made me suddenly realize that I came her to beat her up, and I better do something right now.” I lose my temper and I lunge right at Alex, and Alex isn't ready for me. I grab her black micro mini dress with both of my hands and I shove Alex back as hard as I can. Alex' dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the house hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Alex bounces up off of the wall in her sexy black lace panties and her huge black push up bra, ad I don't know why, but looking at this bitch with her clothes half ripped off of her is such a turn on, its making my pussy moist. I think of how she used to use her big, sexy tits to control me, and to take boys away from me. She use to call my tits little tennis ball sized tits, and that use to be very humiliating and it infuriates me again, and I grab Alex' bra, and I rip it right off of her chest, and Alex's huge sexy tits just come flopping out of her bra.

I've had so many fantasies of using Alex' big, sexy tits as punching bags, and now I want to see if it's as good IRL, as it is in fantasy. I laugh right in her face screaming, “now I'm going to use those pathetic cow tits of yours Alex. I've hated your tits for such a long time now. I start punching her tits, left fist, “bam,” right tit, right fist, “bam,” left tit, I start fulfilling one of my best fantasies as I'm using Alex's big tits as punching bags. I always just hated her big fuckin tits for so long, but I never realized how much it would turn me on as  Alex' big tits shake from the force of the punches. Now its not only that I want to dominate this bitch because she had done it to me so often. Now it has me sexually excited beating this whore up. Once again I think to myself, “HOW DARE SHE, HOW FUCKIN DARE SHE.” I am so excited because I'm beating her up, but this beating really means a lot to me, and it's been inside of me for just so long now, and I really want to knock this dumb bitch silly, BUT

I made a big mistake. I/m there, patting myself on the back and  congratulating myself for beating her up and fulfilling this long term fantasy, BUT

All of a sudden Alex's look of shock, turns into a look of anger and Alex loses her temper all over again. I'm still using her big, sexy tits as punching bags, pummeling them, pounding, and I look over at Jay and I could see his cock is really trying to bust through the material of his jeans. All of a sudden Alex punches me, and I wasn't expecting it. She smashes her right fist “bang,” into my nose again and blood really starts rolling from my nose. I;m holding my bloody nose and I have just had an instant attitude adjustment. Now instead of thinking about beating her up and humiliating me, I'm thinking about “Oh my god, I know you didn't mean to hurt me this bad. I cry out, “I'm bleeding stop.” I'm showing Alex the blood on my hand and Alex starts laughing as she walks up to me and she grabs my hair and she holds me up right in front of herself, laughing viciously and screaming right in my face, “AAAWWWEEE little baby, has a little blood and she wants me to stop.” She sends er right fist plowing “bang,” into my left eye, and then with her left fist she plows it, “bang,” right into my nose again. I have tears welling in my eyes as I hold my nose with my left hand and I cry out, “PLEASE STOP,” but Alex is crazy and she's still really pissed off and she's not going to fuckin stop.”

She grabs me by my hair and she pulls me over onto my hands and knees. And I scream “AAHH,” from both shock and the pain of being pulled over onto my hands and knees on the patio floor. Then I really start screaming “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, STOP, PLEASE STOP,”rough cement on my hands and knee's as she starts dragging me across the rough cement. She's swinging me around like a limp floppy doll, making my fuckin stockings rip and my knees bleed. Tears start rolling down my cheeks and I”m crying out, “ALRIGHT, WOU WIN, I GIVE UP. YOU WIN.” Alex is laughing vicioysly as she she screams, “HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN TO STOP. HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH. YOU STARTED THIS KELLY, YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GONG TO COME HERE AND TAKE Y MAN, AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND HUMILIATE ME, BUT YOU WERE FUCKINWRONG KELLY. I BEAT YOU UP, I KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND NOW I'M GOING TO DRAIN EVERY LAST OUNCE OF YOUR

DIGNITY RIGHT OUT OF YOU BITCH. IF YOU THINK YOU EMBARRAED AND HUMILIATED BACK THEN, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU NOW YOU FUCKIN BITCH.” Alex wraps her hands right through my hair with both of her hands and she starts “bang, bang, bang,  bang,” hammering my fuckin head over and over again against cement wall of the house. I'm seeing black spots, and I'm fuckin startled. I am bigger, I am stronger, I'm more experienced, i'm even more confident, or at least I was. I'm starting to realize perhaps I didn't want to do this. I never in a million years thought that this bitch could beat me up, it never even entered the equation. Oh my god. I'm not going to let her humiliate me again. I lose my temper aain. I'm a little weaker at this point, but I gather all my strength and I lunge right at her, wrapping my arms around Alex' knees and I trip her to the ground. I tackle this bitch to the patio floor and we lace our hands through each other's hair and we start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the patio floor like a catfight. First I'm on top of her, and then she's on top of me, back and forth and back and forth, each of us trying to gain the upper hand. We roll back and forth until I get on top of her. I know this is my last chance both because if I don't beat her up now, she's going to beat me up, and also because this is my last chance for retribution and I have wanted it so bad that I could taste it all of the time. I grab her wrists and I start struggling hard, trying to hold her wrists down to the floor, but Alex is struggling hard too. I'm on top and I finally manage to hold her wrists pinned to the concrete, and I raise up and I pin her arms with my knees. I render the bitch totally helpless and now I'm in charge, and now I'm really going to teach this cxnt a lesson.

I grab her hair with both of my hands and I yank her head right up off of the cement. Then I shove her head down hard “bang,” I smash her skull right against the hard cement. I'm crazed now and I start “bang, bang, bang,” smashing her fuckin head against the cement. I stop and I look right in this bitch's face, and I start laughing as I scream, “How does it feel now you stupid bitch. How do you like it when I do this to you fuckin cxnt. I'm going to knock some fuckin sense into you and then I'll make you watch me fuckin Jay.” Alex is bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off, Get off of me you bitch.” She manages to free her right hand and she reaches up and she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to rip open my face with her long fingernails. I scream “AAHH,”as I feel her nails tear at my face, and I lean back trying to get away from her sharp nails.  I manage to grab Alex' right hand, but as I lean frward to hold her wrist back down to the ground, Alex surprises me, she free's head left hand and as I lean forward to hold her wrist down, Alex sends her left fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into my jaw.  I can hear the “plank,” of my teeth knocking together and chattering in my head and everything went black. EVERYTHING WENT BLACK!!!

and the next thing that I know is when I'm crashing over onto my back on the ground and as I do, Alex grabs me by my fuckin hair as she climbs right on top of me. I'm still seeing fuckin stars as she sits down right on my stomach and she raises up over me and she pins my arms under her knees. Alex starts laughing as she grabs my hair and she yanks my head up off of the cement and she screams right into my shocked face, Now who's going to get some sense knocked into her Kelly.” Alex starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking my fuckin skull against the concrete. Alex is really knocking me silly and everything goes black.

The next thing that I know is I'm on the floor of the bedroom, and my wrists are handcuffed togeter and around the high post of the bed. I am at the foot of the bad and I can't help but look and see Jay, completely naked, and all hard and erect, and Alex, sitting next to him, having him lick her big, hard, erect nipples. I felt humiliated again, but strangely enough, I feel like I  have a big, hard cock shoved into my ass and I'm totally horrified when I raise up and I see the dildo stuck into my cxnt. I'm so fuckin embarrassed. How dare her stick this thing into me, how fuckin dare she, BUT Alex notices that I am awake and Alex starts laughing as she screams, “In just a few minutes you are going to be wishing that you can grab that vibrating dildo and fuck yourself with it you stupid bitch. You thought you were going to come here and take my man, my fuckin man.” She laughs viciously and she screams, “you thought you were going to humiliate me and treat me like a little girl as I use to treat you Kelly you fuckin bitch, but look at you now. Your a loser just like you always were. I am the real woman and you are a weak, submissive whore, right Kelly. Tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, I can't believe this bitch is dominating me again. I'm just sitting there at the bottom of the bed, crying and crying, but I don't say a fuckin word.  Alex moves over and she climbs right on top of Jay. She sits down right on Jay's big, hard cock and she slowly drops down onto it. Alex starts bouncing up and down on Jay's hard cock. I can't believe how wet and hot my pussy it getting as I look over and see Alex' big, sexy tits bouncing up and down and up and down. Alex is fucking Jay, sitting down right on Jay's thick, sexy cock and raising herself up and dropping herself down, and I can tell Jay is going to go off. Alex is laughing viciously as she screams, “Get ready. Get fuckin ready, because now you're going to lick and suck every last drop of Jay's hot cum right out of my soaking wet pussy you bitch.” Hearing this Jay starts “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH.”   

Alex screams, “Now get over here bitch.” I'm on the floor and Alex sits at the edge of the bed right near me, and she has her hands in between her legs. She screams, “eat me, eat me you stupid, little girl,” and much to my horror, as I moved my face into her crotch to eat her cxnt, as I'm slowly plunging my tongue into her cum filled cxnt, Alex is patting me on the head, embarrassing me once again, as she pats my head like I”m some stupid little girl, and she;s laughing as she says, “good girl, lick that pussy, kiss my cxnt, worship my pussy you stupid little girl. She's forcing me to eat my ex-boyfreinds cum right out of her.

What happens next is really insane. As if I wasn't embarrassed enough, Alex starts screaming, “MA, MOMMY COME HERE.” I couldn't believe it, but in walks her mother. In walks Eve, and she's laughing as she's watching me licking Jay's cum out of her daughter's cxnt. If I could just evaporate into thin air. I'm sticking my tongue deep into Alex' soaking wet, cxnt, licking Jay's cum out of her cxnt, and her mother is watching me do this.