News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 27 -- Alessandra versus Rachel

• 0 Replies
This poll is the twenty-seventh in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is taking place in Rome.  The participants are:

Alessandra (5'8 135 pounds 24 y/o) lives near Madrid.  Alessandra works as a marketing consultant for an international business with offices around the world.  She frequently travels for work.  She is a former soccer player and spends a considerable amount of time in the gym working out, particularly when she travels.  Alessandra's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "Domination.  I have dominated opponents in sports and in my job.  I always play to win and refuse to lose."  Alessandra won her first fight over Analise.

Rachel (5'4 117 pounds 25 y/o) lives near London.  Rachel works as a teacher in a small private school catering to some of the wealthier citizens in the vicinity of London.  She teaches science courses and works as a coach for the gymnastics team.  In her younger days, Rachel was a competitive gymnast.  Rachel's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm here to win and be the best.  I want to be the Club's champion here in Europe.  And I know I'm tougher than the Yank girls."  Rachel lost her first fight to Analise.

Both girls arrive at the fight location an hour in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Alessandra arrives first and is shown to her changing room.  She dresses in a simple black bikini.  The suit makes her look absolutely stunning.  Her body well toned and tanned.  She leaves her long black hair loose and.  Her conditioning for the fight looks to be very good as she stretches and loosens up before the fight.  She watches the video of Rachel and laughs.  "This poor girl doesn't stand a chance.  Analise crushed her and I crushed Analise.  I will be the European champion and she will be admitting that before I am done with her tonight."

Rachel changes into her pink and white polka dotted halter bikini and bottoms.  Her bikini choice helping to enhance her small breasts and show them off.  She has her blonde hair pulled back into a braid down her back as she gets herself prepared to fight.  After her last loss to Analise, Rachel has been hitting the gym trying to get stronger.  She is painfully aware that she needs a good showing against Alessandra to erase her bad outing against Analise.  She watches the video of Alessandra and the concern shows on her face.  "She really kicked Analise's butt.  I'm going to have to work really hard tonight, but I know I can handle her.  Alessandra is mouthy and I think she will underestimate me.  When she does, she will pay.  Tonight I win." 

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Rachel and Alessandra.  "Poor Rachel.  The last few fights have been absolute squash matches and tonight will continue that theme.  Alessandra has a good chance to be the first European champion.  Rachel will be a very small speed bump on her path to that potential end.  This will be over before it starts."  The second commentator begins "Well I have to agree with you completely.  Not much else I can say.  I do think Alessandra is a dominate fighter.  I dont know if she will be the champion in Europe.  There are a couple other girls that might have something to say about that idea, but that is for another night."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you."

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Neither saying a word as they stare intensely at their opponent trying to win the stare down.  The atmosphere remains quiet and intense as both fighters stay focused and prepared to fight.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room and both fighters move quickly and quietly to their position.  The crowd once buzzing with excitement goes quiet with expectation as the match is about to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Both suddenly rush the other.  Alessandra lowers her shoulder trying to crash into Rachel as the smaller blonde attempts to evade the rush and dump Alessandra to the floor. 

Rachel's attempt to dance out of the way of the charging Alessandra fails as her larger opponent slams into her body.  Rachel groans out in pain as Alessandra puts her shoulder right into her chest and then wraps her arms around her body.  Rachel slaps her hands down reflexively and shoves them into Alessandra's shoulders trying to ward her off.  With her arms wrapped on her smaller blonde opponent, Alessandra squeezes down and lifts her off the floor applying a crushing bear hug. 

Rachel's mouth opens up and she groans out in pain UNNHHHHHH!!!!  Rachel shifts her hands up Alessandra's body trying to grip her hair.  Alessandra gives another hard squeeze forcing the air from Rachel as she groans out yet again.  UNNNHHHHH!!!  Before Rachel is able to secure her hair, Alessandra twists and flings Rachel to the floor where she lands with a THUMP!!!

Landing flat on her back, Rachel gasps out.  The pained look on her face telling the story so far as she is clearly hurting.  Alessandra immediately follows up her slam by turning her body slightly and lunging to the floor after Rachel.  A stunned Rachel takes an elbow drop right to her chest as Alessandra drops her body weight down atop her opponent.  The lack of air prevents the scream from coming out as Rachel opens her mouth and barely gets out much of a sound.  Her eyes now closed and her face contorted into a look of intense pain. 

Alessandra, now draped across Rachel's chest, captures one of Rachel's arms between her strong legs and then grasps the other arm pinning it out to the side of Rachel's head.  Now effectively applying a cross body pin to Rachel, Alessandra is lying so that she is facing Rachel's head.  With her free arm, Alessandra begins to slap Rachel directly in the face clubbing the blows down square into her face.  With each slap, Rachel screams out in pain while kicking her feet wildly.  The kicking and thrashing has absolutely zero impact on Alessandra as she firmly has the blonde pinned to the floor.

While landing repeated slaps to Rachel's face, Alessandra begins the verbal thrashing.  "You think you are champion material" WHACK!  "Stupid little girl" WHACK!  "You are weak" WHACK!  "Win for you tonight - what a joke" WHACK!  "You should quit for good" WHACK!  The taunting and slapping continues for what seems forever for Rachel as she screams in pain.  Her struggles to get free getting her nowhere as Alessandra bears down. 

After landing ten or twelve hard clubbing slaps, Alessandra stops and then grips Rachel's throat and begins to choke her.  "I'll kill you bitch!!" she screams out as she continues brutalizing the smaller blonde.   Rachel's mouth opens and she can't scream thanks to the tight grip on her neck.  Her face already bright red from the repeated slaps, but now her body starting to turn red showing the lack of oxygen.  Rachel's efforts slow dramatically as Alessandra saps the rest of the fight from her overmatched opponent. 

Finally, the officiator comes close to check Rachel as she seems to have stopped fighting back.  After a quick look, the officiator taps Alessandra on the back "Release her!"  Alessandra lets go of her grip and rolls to her feet.  Rachel, unmoving on the mat, apparently passed out from the choke. 

"The winner by knockout -- Alessandra!!!!"  As the fight comes to a close, the clock reads three minutes and thirty-three seconds.  Alessandra reaches down and strips the bikini top from Rachel and parades around the room swinging it over her head before heading to her changing room.  Rachel finally comes to and is helped to her room as well.