News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club No. 29 - Emma versus Shayla

• 0 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club No. 29 - Emma versus Shayla
« on: September 09, 2015, 12:21:54 AM »
This poll is the twenty-ninth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Madrid.  The participants are:

Emma (5'4 128 pounds 20 y/o) lives in a small village near Manchester.  She works in a local hospital as a nurse's aide while she tries to save enough money to go to school.  Emma played football (soccer) during her youth and has stayed in excellent shape since.  Emma's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am fast, strong and in great shape.  And I'm not going to put up with anything out of an opponent.  I will fight to win no matter what."  Fight 14 - Beats Sofia

Shayla (5'3 125 pounds 22 y/o) lives near Berlin.  Shayla is a student at University studying to be in the medical field.  She loves to party and have a good time.  She works out from time to time, but is not a big fan of the gym.  Growing up she liked to ski and ice skate.  Shayla's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am strong.  I am a winner.  My legs are very powerful and will make my opponent suffer.  I will be mean to whoever fights me." 

The fight is scheduled to take place in large penthouse suite in a Madrid area hotel.  Both girls arrive at the fight location in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in small bedrooms off of the main living area.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Emma settles into her changing room and unpacks.  She quickly changes into her bikini.  Having been through this once before, Emma seems calm and relaxed.  She wears a very simple white bikini top and tie side bottom to match.  The white suit stands out against her dark complexion.  Her large and perfect appearing breasts stand out in her bikini top.  She decides to leave her hair down as her long silky black hair hangs down to the middle of her back.  She has heard about Alessandra winning a couple fights and knows she needs to win tonight to keep pace and have a chance to be the European champion.  She walks over to the interview room to watch the video clips of Shayla stretching.  "So I get to break in a new girl tonight.  Should be a lot of fun.  Looks like we are almost identical in size and build.  No way I let her beat me."

Shayla uses a nearby room to change as well.  She wears a very simple tie sided orange bikini.  Her dark tan in contrast to the bright bikini she puts on as it shows off her solidly built body.  She leaves her blonde hair down as she gets ready.  You can see the slight bit of nerves as she paces a bit after getting dressed trying to relax herself.  She heads off to be interviewed and watches the video of Emma.  "I'm super excited to be able to fight for the Club.  Emma doesn't look that tough to me.  I know I will be a harder fight than her last one and she didn't impress much with that fight.  I know I can beat her."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Shayla and Emma.  "Emma needs to win tonight if she wants to be in the discussion when a European champion is crowned.  She knows that and I think that will be the difference.  Shayla is going to test her for sure.  I wouldn't be surprised to see either girl win tonight."  The second commentator begins "These two are almost clones of one another.  Blonde versus raven haired opponent.  What a contrast and hopefully what a fight.  I think the new girl wins.  There is just something about her.  She looks like she will have the edge when that's all the separates the two of them late in this fight."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some limited seating along the outer edges of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Shayla immediately snaps out at Emma "I'm going to beat your stupid ass tonight."  Emma surprised by the attitude hisses back "who do you fucking think you are" as both move towards the other.  The officiator steps in immediately and sends them to their sides of the room.  The crowd now on its feet after the opening exchange anticipating a wild fight.  As they separate Emma yells "I'll make you beg now" and Shayla gives her the finger yelling back "you just fucking try".  The officiator of the match calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor at a rapid pace.  The anger on both their faces as they head to a collision.

As they near the other both fighters lunge in towards the other hands out looking to grab the other by the hair.  Each fighter lands a grip on the others hair as their bodies collide together.  Each fighter grunts as their bodies smack into the others.  Emma wraps her fingers into Shayla's blonde hair and yanks her head to the side.  At the same time, Shayla solidly grabs hold of Emma's dark hair and twists her hand into it deeply and begins to yank and tug. 

Both fighters let out grunts and yelps of pain as each tries to rip the other's hair out of their head.  The pain being inflicted on each obvious as the yelps and contorted faces tell the tale as both hellcats attempt to overpower and dominate their opponent in this initial exchange.  Neither able to win the early exchange as both stubbornly yank and twist the other's head by their hair.  Now both stepping back a bit and adjusting their stance to help maintain their balance as they continue. 

The hair pulling going on for several moments as both refuse to give ground.  "You bloody bitch I'll fucking bald you!" screams out Emma as she pulls hard on Shayla's hair.  "Fuck off!!" snarls her angry blonde opponent as she pulls forward and down on Emma's hair.  Both fighters bent at the waist and leaning over as each tries to overcome the other. 

Shayla makes a quick move back and gives a hard yank on Emma's hair causing Emma to scream out and go to her knees.  Emma lets go of Shayla's hair with one hand and moves that hand to Shayla's wrist.  The deadlock temporarily broken as Shayla wins the initial hair pulling battle.  Shayla shuffles back another step or two and yanks at Emma's hair forcing Emma to struggle to keep from being yanked completely to the floor.  As Shayla back pedals a bit more and tries to drag Emma to the floor on her face, Emma tries to scramble to get her feet back underneath her.  Shayla knows she is going to run out of room to keep moving back and Emma's ability to not be totally drug down to the floor seems to be frustrating Shayla. 

Shayla suddenly realizing the solution to her problem as she stops back pedaling.  Emma uses the split second pause to try and get solidly onto her knees as she starts to rise up from the floor.  Shayla reverses directions lunging right at Emma raising her knee.  Emma realizes the change in direction and pulls her head back slightly as she tries to lean away from Shayla's sudden move her way.  The knee crashes right into Emma's chest mashing one of her large breasts flat as a pancake.  Emma lets out a cry of pain "Yaaaaiioowwwww" as she then topples backwards.  Shayla loses her grip on Emma's hair as her opponent falls away from her after taking the impact of the knee to her chest. 

The momentum carrying Shayla across the floor as she tries to avoid tripping and falling.  Her balance out of whack after landing the knee, Shayla staggers several feet away as Emma goes to the floor landing on her back.  Emma rolls over trying to ignore the pain in her chest from the hard blow.  Emma's goal is to get back to her feet if she can before Shayla can strike again.  Shayla recovers her balance and turns to come at Emma as Emma pushes herself up to her hands and knees. 

Shayla closes the distance between them as quickly as she can fully intending to storm in and drive another knee into Emma.  On her hands and knees, Emma sees Shayla coming and as she closes on her launches herself right at her body.  Shayla is surprised by Emma's sudden move and before she can lower her  hands to meet Emma, she is tackled straight to the ground.  Shayla lets out a loud groan and gasps for air as Emma puts a shoulder directly into her belly.

Shayla staggers a step and then goes down with Emma's arms wrapped around her midsection.  Shayla's hands already coming downwards as Emma crashes into her body pushes her hands down on Emma's back as they collide and go to the floor.  Upon contact with the floor a sudden scramble breaks out as Emma tries to slide her body further up Shayla's.

Shayla pushing down on Emma's shoulders suddenly reverses and hooks Emma's head tucking it into her side in a sort of face lock from the awkward position of having Emma atop her.  Emma's efforts to scramble up Shayla's body seeming to have temporarily backfired.  Caught with her head pulled down and tucked into Shayla's arms, Emma's body is arched up.  Emma slides her hands into the mix trying to find a way to pry Shayla's grip off of her head and neck. 

With Emma temporarily stuck in the face lock, Shayla suddenly slips her legs up and around her opponent's body catching her in a rudimentary scissor hold at the same time.  Emma not expecting the move groans out loudly as Shayla locks her legs on her ribs and squeezes.  The grunts and moans now picking up in loudness and intensity as Shayla tries to ratchet up the pressure on her opponent and at the same time Emma begins to feel the effects of the holds.

Suddenly Emma lets out a loud and pained moan "AGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" as Shayla squeezes down yet again.  Shifting her approach a bit, Emma slides her hands out and gives up on trying to pull her head free.  Instead, Emma reaches out blindly slapping at Shayla's body feeling along as she tries to get one, or even both, hands onto Shayla's chest. 

Emma knows if she can't find a way out of the current predicament the fight will be over soon.  Feeling along and slapping her hands down, Emma gets her hands onto Shayla's bikini top and starts trying to wiggle her claws under the fabric.  Shayla responds with a sudden squeeze of her legs generating another loud moan "UNNNHHHHHHHH!!!" from Emma. 

"Don't you dare you fucking bitch!!!" screams out Shayla knowing exactly what her opponent is about to attempt.

With her head trapped and tucked under Shayla's arm and her body scissored, Emma's desperation level continues to increase as she blindly tries to work her hands into place.  The prolonged nature of the scissor hold and the near choking face lock really taking a toll on Emma.  Needing Shayla off of her as quickly as possible, Emma ignores the threatening tone and manages to get a hand worked under Shayla's bikini top.  Her fingers starting to claw into the soft flesh as Shayla lets out a gasp of pain. 

Shayla squeezes down with her scissors and Emma lets out yet another muffled moan of pain "NNNGGGGHHHHH!!" as Emma works her fingers trying to force Shayla to release her grip.  Shayla's face showing the pain the nails to her breast are inflicting as she scrunches up in pain.  Rather than allow Emma to maul her chest, Shayla decides to make a move.  Shayla suddenly releases the face lock portion of the hold, but at the same time holds onto Emma's hair.  The release has the effect of causing Emma to pop her head up out of the side of Shayla's body.

Emma's face is red from the lack of good air flow and her mouth is wide open as she is working to get her breath.  Shayla, gripping the hair to keep Emma's head from moving to far away, immediately launches a hard slap landing it on Emma's face with a loud WHACK sound of flesh meeting flesh.  Emma yanks her hands away from Shayla's chest and she lands a slap on Shayla's face as she returns the favor.  Each fighter lands a couple more slaps as they exchange shots to the other trying to hurt their opponent as much as possible. 

Shayla squeezes down again on Emma's body which generates another loud groan from Emma.  Using her hips and the grip on Emma's hair, Shayla twists and tries to roll to the side.  Emma realizing what is happening tries to throw and arm out to prevent herself from being rolled down to the floor.  Emma's effort too late as Shayla rolls her quickly to her side using her legs to control Emma.  Emma pushes a hand down and claws into Shayla's strong thigh in an attempt to free herself from the prolonged crushing of the scissor hold.  Emma groans out as Shayla crushes down yet again with her legs as she continues to wear the tough Brit down.

"SUBMIT TO ME BITCH!!!" screams out Shayla as she tries to force an end to the battle.  Emma groans in pain from the scissors and forces out "NNGGHH NOOOOOO" in response to the demand. 

Emma stubbornly trying to avoid a submission now as she doesn't want her chance to be in the European title mix to slip by her at this point.  Her body being crushed in Shayla's strong scissor hold for what seems like forever.  The fight up to now having gone horribly in a different direction than hoped for as Emma struggles in Shayla's grip.  Shayla snarling at her raven haired opponent as she controls the fight.

"Geh Off Meh" grunts out Emma as she tries to wiggle her body to ease the pressure on the scissors.  Shayla now gripping Emma by her matted and tangled hair and yanking her head back slightly exposing her face.  As Emma slaps at Shayla's leg and desperately tries to peel the legs off of her body, Shayla begins landing slaps on Emma's already red face.  Emma lets out a loud scream of pain and frustration at being unable to break free of Shayla's vice grip on her.  "AAAYYAAAGHHHHH!!!" 

Shayla pauses the slaps and shakes Emma's head by her hair and yells out "That's right bitch!!! You know how this ends don't you!!! Scream for them!!!"  Emma's efforts to break the scissors now ceases as she can't muster the strength to continue.  Tears being flowing down Emma's face as she screams out.  "I fucking give!!!"

"That's a good girl" Shayla teases as she rolls Emma to her back and rolls atop her releasing the scissor hold.  Emma groans out as Shayla straddles her body kneeling over her.  "Now I think you need to beg me for mercy!" Shayla snarls at the battered and broken Emma. 

"No -- I wont do it" moans out Emma.  Shayla having zero tolerance for the answer quickly reaches down and yanks Emma's bikini top up and over her chest pushing it up to her chin.  "You will or else" hisses Shayla as she slaps one hand down on Emma's bare chest and simply squeezes her large soft breast between her fingers.

"AEEEIIIOOOWOWWWW" screams out Emma as Shayla's strong fingers mash her breast with her nails grinding into the skin as she closes her grip down.  "Please please no more.  I'm begging no no no more!!!" screams out Emma as the tears continue to roll down her face.

"Now that's all I needed to hear" smirks Shayla as she slides her body further up Emma's and sits right up to her pulling her chin right up against the triangle of her bikini bottoms.  Emma's head trapped between Shayla's legs as she almost face sits Emma.  Shayla raises her hands over her head. 

"I am the true champion here!!!" she yells out to the crowd flexing her biceps as she sits atop the beaten Brit.  Quickly standing up, Shayla yanks the bikini top the rest of the way off of Emma and carries it with her to the changing room.  Emma on the other hand rolls over to her side and curls into a ball and continues to softly sob.  Finally, Emma is helped to her changing room.