News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 33 -- Anushka versus Hiyoko

• 0 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 33 -- Anushka versus Hiyoko
« on: October 11, 2015, 05:16:06 PM »
This poll is the thirty-third match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Sydney.  The participants are:

Hiyoko (5'8 119 pounds 20 y/o) lives in Sapporo.  She is currently a student studying to be a pharmacist.  Hiyoko sees Apartment Wrestling as an opportunity to make some money to help her complete her studies.  In her spare time, she likes to read and paint.  Hiyoko's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am dedicated and stubborn.  In a fight I will hurt my opponent until she can no longer continue.  I am creative and will find ways to win."  This is Hiyoko's first official Apartment Wrestling Club and she lost a private fight with Summer.

Anushka (5'9 133 pounds 29 y/o) lives in Mumbai India.  Anushka is an actress and professional dancer in India.  When she isn't busy performing, she spends time traveling.  She works out on a regular basis to stay fit and ready for performing.  Anushka's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a tigress.  I don't take no for an answer and I have never met another woman that was better than me at anything.  I will rule Apartment Wrestling like I rule everything else in my life."  Anushka won her first fight against Glenna.

Both girls arrive at the club's fight location in Tokyo in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Anushka changes into her blue Puma boy short and blue/white halter top.  She pulls her long dark hair back into a tight braid which she pins down to her head.  Her last fight with Glenna teaching her a lot about what to expect on the rug.  She appears confident and ready to go.  She has continued to work out in her downtime and is in great shape.  Her suit putting her toned abs and rock hard legs and ass.  She heads to the interview room to watch Hiyoko's interview video.  "This new girl doesn't stand a chance.  This isn't some little game we are playing.  This isn't an art gallery.  I intend to destroy her quickly and completely.  I'm a tiger and tiger's destroy anything in their path they choose."

Hiyoko changes into her blue bikini with metallic dots.  She pulls her brownish red hair back into a simple pony tail.  The cut of her suit showing off her body and the color looking very nice on her light skin tone.  In anticipation of her first official match, Hiyoko has been trying to spend more time at the gym working on her upper body strength.  She heads to the interview room and watches Anushka's video.  "I think I am fully prepared for my fight with Anushka.  She cannot contain me.  I will crush her mind, body and spirit before we finish tonight.  I will make up for my loss to Summer."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Anushka and Hiyoko.  "I liked Anushka last time she fought and the only thing I was wrong about was how long it would take to finish off her opponent.  I'm sticking with her tonight and think it will be a quick one.  Hiyoko just doesn't strike me as much of a fighter."  The second commentator begins "I was right on point last time we saw Anushka.  I think she wins tonight, but I don't see it being a short fight.  Anushka hasn't shown us that she can crush an opponent and Hiyoko put up a pretty good fight in that private match in Las Vegas.  She isn't a complete rookie tonight.  In fact, I wouldn't be overly shocked if she managed to pull things out tamed the tiger."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some couches and chairs along the outer edges of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters maintain a quiet and calm demeanor as they stare at their opponent.  Each nods they are ready to begin.  The crowd now begins to buzz with excitement as the match is about to begin.  The girls move to opposite sides of the room and wait for the signal to begin.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

At the command to begin, both fighters slowly approach the other and start to circle looking for an opening.  Neither seem to be in a big hurry to rush into an attack as they eye the opponent looking for a weakness or an opening to seize upon. 

After several moments of circling and feinting at one another, Anushka moves quickly at her opponent.  Hiyoko throws a punch at her trying to take advantage of her aggressive move, but Anushka is able to avoid the brunt of the blow causing it to glance off her shoulder and push Hiyoko's arm over her shoulder as she ducks in. 

Closing the distance in an instant, Anushka sends one arm jabbing a hard punch at Hiyoko's belly while the other lands on Hiyoko's face in a clawing attack.  She quickly mashes her hand down squeezing Hiyoko's face for an instant until the punch lands square on the Japanese girl's belly.  Catching Hiyoko unprepared with the hard shot which results in Hiyoko gasping for breath and trying to double over.  The hand in her face prevents her from doing so as she gasps and chokes from the punch. 

Hiyoko wraps her one arm around Anushka's neck, but before she can get her grip secured Anushka bulldozes through her driving her back a step before Hiyoko trips up and tumbles to the floor landing hard on her back.  Anushka goes right down after her not giving her a moment to recover.  The Indian girl immediately dropping to the floor next to Hiyoko as she grabs her arm pulling her body between her long and strong legs.

Quickly locking her legs on Hiyoko from the side, Anushka is able to squeeze down across Hiyoko's belly and ribs.  As soon as Anushka snaps her legs shut and squeezes, Hiyoko gasps and chokes out in pain and suffering.  The camera focuses in on Anushka's legs and the well-defined muscles ripple as she crushes Hiyoko in her grip.  Hiyoko slaps her hand down on the top leg and begins desperately clawing at the leg needing to break the grip before she is crushed.

Anushka yelps out as Hiyoko's nails find flesh and dig in.  Rather than let her opponent rake her leg repeatedly, Anushka quickly releases the scissors shoving with her foot to push Hiyoko away from her body.  Hiyoko rolls to her stomach and pushes to a crawling position to scamper away.  Anushka though has rolled up and waits for her to make that move.  As soon as Hiyoko gets to her hands and knees, Anushka grabs her foot and yanks a leg out from under the process.

Hiyoko immediately crashes to her face on the floor as Anushka captures her leg.  Anushka quickly folds the leg up bending it and twisting the leg.  Hiyoko screams in pain as her leg is mauled by her opponent.  The pain in her knee, hip and ankle causing her to feel like her leg is on fire. 

Hiyoko, trapped on her belly, tries to kick back with her free foot to break Anushka's grasp.  The kick misses its target and Anushka spins and folds the leg up onto itself as she continues to wrench and twist Hiyoko's foot.  The spin and fold maneuver allows Anushka to straddle and sit down atop Hiyoko's gorgeous ass as she continues to work the leg over. 

AIIEEEEEEOOOOHHHH!!! screams out Hiyoko as Anushka really works her knee and ankle.  Securing the foot with a solid one-handed grip, Anushka prepares to repay Hiyoko for her earlier clawing.  "Let's see how you like it!!!" hisses out Anusha just before she slides her hand down to the inner thigh of Hiyoko.  Slowly digging her nails into the soft flesh, Anushka begins to claw into Hiyoko.  YYYAAAHHHHHH screams out Hiyoko as the nails tear her skin and flesh. 

A nasty smirk on her face, Anushka presses her ass down firmly on Hiyoko's low back making sure she is unable to move as she holds the one leg tightly in her grip forcing the foot to the mat as the leg is awkwardly bent.  With her other hand she continues to claw and Hiyoko's smooth skin on her inner and rear thigh.  The screams of pain continue from Hiyoko as the she is being pinned and tortured. 

Anushka, wanting to put on a good performance and crush Hiyoko's spirit early, slides her hand up between Hiyoko's legs like she is continuing to claw her thigh.  Knowing most wont have a good view of the action, Anushka pushes the leg up a bit and lets them close down slightly to obscure her hand.  As soon as the view is obstructed, Anushka slips her finger under the edge of Hiyoko's bikini bottoms and rakes her nails into Hiyoko.  Hiyoko screams in agony as her pussy is raked by Anushka as she slaps her hands out in front of her on the floor.  Her head laying on the floor as she screams, the tears in her eyes visible as Anushka tortures her. 

Quickly sliding her hand out and over the top of Hiyoko's ass after doing the damage, Anushka slaps her ass once as she slides her ass a little further up Hiyoko's body.  Suddenly Anushka releases the leg and leans back grabbing Hiyoko by the hair pulling her head up off the floor.  At the same time, Anushka pushes her legs out straight and slides them around Hiyoko's head applying a head scissor from behind Hiyoko. 

"Bitch is finished!" Anushka screams out loudly to the room as she rolls slightly wrenching Hiyoko's neck to the side.  The smaller girl's head is trapped between Anushka's rock hard thighs as she crushes her head yanking on her hair.  Hiyoko's sponsor screams out "CHEAT!!!!" as Anushka crushes her head.  Hiyoko's face turns bright red as the powerful thighs crush her head.  All that can be heard from Hiyoko is loud moaning sounds as Anushka punishes her.

"Do you wish to quit?" Anushka asks nonchalantly as Hiyoko moans in pain.  Hiyoko slams her hand to the floor tapping hard as she suffers in Anushka's legs.  The crowd cheers for Anushka as her smaller foe surrenders the match.  Anushka gives her another hard squeeze "Hurts doesn't it???" she taunts as Hiyoko moans and taps the floor.

Releasing Hiyoko's head, Anushka rolls over and off the battered Japanese fighter.  Climbing to her feet as Hiyoko lays on her face moaning out in pain, Anushka raises her hands over her head in a display of victory.  Before strutting off, Anushka leans down and grabs Hiyoko's bikini top giving it several hard tugs.  Finally, the top breaks free and Anushka carries it with her as she leaves the room to the sounds of the cheering crowd.  Hiyoko is left on her face without her top as her sponsor comes out and attends to his battered girl.