News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfight Manager vs. Employee

• 4 Replies

Offline Caligula.70

Catfight Manager vs. Employee
« on: October 04, 2015, 05:11:35 AM »
Each year give Mr. Miller, the owner of the hotel, one woman from the staff an opportunity to get the job of the manager. The only thing they have to do is defeat the incumbent manager in a catfight. The winner will be the new manager, the loser has one month to work as a hotel whore and then disappear.

Mary is already nine years the unbeaten manager. This year Carol advertised as opponent and will get the chance. She has no fight experience, but the entire staff is on her side!

Will Mary again beat her opponent to a pulp and work as a manager in her tenth year … or creates Carol the big surprise and conveyed the older, longstanding manager with an asskick out of the hotel?

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Catfight Manager vs. Employee
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 12:53:10 AM »

Yes, Carol, everyone is cheering for Carol, fueling Carol to be even more confident, more cocky. She slaps Mary right across her face screaming, "I'm going to slap you silly and then I'll sit right on your face and make you lick me into orgasm." Mary has been fighting, champion for 9 years. She is going to pummel Carol, bloody her nose, crack her lips, make her eyes pink and puffy. Mary is relentless and she just keeps knocking the shit out of Carol, until Carol is scared, and she's bleeding, and she just wants to stop, BUT Mary really loves humiliating women, loves to force them to lick pussy. She's just going to keep on knocking the shit out of Carol, until Carol wants to do whatever Mary tells her to do. Mary is going to give everyone a really good show, and she will sit on Carol's face, she has been known to use a strap on. She is going to be humiliated over and over again.

Offline olderfightfan

• I love mature women
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 03:52:32 AM »
Manager looks to be in better shape and more at home in an all out bitchfight
There's nothing sexier than mature women settling their differences

Offline Fabienne_only

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 12:21:35 AM »
It´s look like the Hotel gets a new Manager........  ;D

Offline milossachs

• me wife