News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alexandra Daddario- Superheroine

• 8 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Alexandra Daddario- Superheroine
« on: December 16, 2015, 12:59:33 AM »
Ive been kicking around a few ideas for a new superheroine Story starring Alexandria Daddario... I think Daddario is a perfect heroine. The story will focus on a beloved Superheroine who also stars in a series of films that document her exploits. Every good superheroine needs a supervillainess to challenge her. Who would you like to see take on Alexandra Daddario's movie star heroine on the silver screen ?

Id like to take the best ideas and incorporate them into my upcoming story

{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Alexandra Daddario- Superheroine
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 01:31:59 AM »
I was kinda hoping you'd continue the "League of Superheroines" series?

Perhaps your Alexandra Daddario story could fit into that universe somewhere?

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 02:05:46 AM »
Always thought a Doc Ock type of villian would be fun. Can use his extra arms to hogtie the heroine and hold her in bondage while using his hands to torture the heroine.

Offline ronaldaniel

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 08:03:12 AM »
How about Kate Upton, ashley benson, hannah davis, or nina agdal.

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 01:32:27 PM »
How about Amber Rose?

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 04:17:30 PM »
Any buxom larger woman stronger than her should be perfect.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 06:19:44 PM »
I think Charlize Theron would play a good villianess. She could be like red a skull was to captain America, I stronger meaner version, have a nice fight scene between the two
Jennifer Lawrence, in my mind would be a good choice. Possibly as an up and coming hotshot supervillainess looking to take down Daddario's superheroine, one willing to take her out at all costs. Going after the people she loves and cares about, somebody really trying to get underneath Daddario's skin.

Lots of great suggestions here. I especially like Theron as an aging villainess or Lawrence as an up-and-comer (or both?). Upton comes across as more of a "goody-good girl type" IMHO, as does young Brooklyn Decker...but anything's possible with a writer of Freefall's talent, so I can't dismiss anyone.

I'd also like to recommend that Daddario have a "sidekick" (someone smaller, more vulnerable...I was going to offer Miley Cyrus but her vibe is more "bad girl" than good. Perhaps Hayden Panettiere...or any one of the CW network cuties?)

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 06:34:16 PM »
My intention is to set the story in the League of Superheroines universe. The villainess will be an actress desperately jealous of  Alexandra's characters success and fame. She is cast as the Superheroines whipping girl in her latest film. With the help of Cassandra Vain she tries to make sure the movie doesn't go according to script.

I appreciate all the suggestions on who could portray the villainess keep them coming

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 09:55:37 PM »
I like the idea of an actress getting "chemical assistance" in order to change the story arc for a script she doesn't like. (Perhaps Lindsay Lohan should be cast in that part? Seeing Li-Lo whipping Alex Daddario would certainly open a few eyes!!!)