News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Elena Sheidlina vs Sita Abellán: Russia vs Spain Model Fight

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Elena Sheidlina vs Sita Abellán: Russia vs Spain Model Fight
« on: December 14, 2015, 11:44:49 AM »
Russian skinny little model Elena Sheidlina has been poking fun at the Spanish girl Sita Abellán for never having won a fight and even having been crushed and squashed by diminutive pop singer Ariana Grande.
Now, Elena has even challenged Sita to wrestle her in the ring. She revealed her thoughts to a Catfight Today reporter: 'If Ariana can break that twig so can I. I always wanted to fight, but there are like 90% of girls I'd honestly watch my mouth with. It's annoying when you want to prove you can fight but you're under five feet and don't weigh much for that even, you feel like every bitch out there will bulldoze over you. But this is different, Sita is like maybe a match at the most, I'd say she's not even that. I'll whip her ass, I'm glad she accepted my challenge, but she'll regret it, obviously.'

Model and renowned DJ Sita, since then, has been laughing at Elena's predictions about the wrestling match between the two lightweight models: 'Where she gets this idea from, I don't fucking know. There's a difference between Ariana Grande and her. Ariana is suddenly like a girl from hell built like a brick house when you compare her to Elena. That emaciated, anemic dwarf looks like a vampire has sucked all the blood out of her. I accepted her challenge because I think she'll be fun to toy around with, you know, just to slap her face a bit and have a laugh watching her crashing into the ropes.'

So, each of these pretty, rather delicate ladies is convinced she'll win the fight - it only remains to be seen which of them really does...

Sita Abellán: 22years, 5'7"

Elena Sheidlina: 21 years, 4'11"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:55:07 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Elena Sheidlina vs Sita Abellán: Russia vs Spain Model Fight
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 11:57:25 AM »
Above: Sita Abellán

Below: Elena Sheidlina
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:59:30 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 12:50:32 PM »
If Elena has a temper like a girl of Russian and Ukrainian producers of films about a catfight, then I bet for Elena victory. Even though she is smaller, but she is a real catfight bitch. Elena finischon top. She punch Sita's face, pulls hair, pinching nipples and clitoris, amid screams.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 07:44:06 PM »
Sita saw her big chance, and it's unbelievable that even that malnourished midget is beating her up. If she loses to tiny skinny girl Elena Sheidlina who barely reaches her chin and has litte twig arms she'll have a big problem finding any possible opponent to redeem herself.