News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

League of Superheroines Poll

• 10 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
League of Superheroines Poll
« on: December 16, 2015, 10:53:17 PM »
Ive decided to run a poll to help decide who should portray the villainess in my next League of Superheroine's story  "Mercy" starring Alexandra Daddario. Mercy is a beloved superheroine who also stars in a series of films based on her own adventures. Alexandra's character will face a desperately jealous actress cast as her enemy in her latest blockbuster movie. Who would you like to see challenge the movie star heroine on the silver screen ?

Lindsay Lohan
{alt}

Jessica Lowndes

Serinda Swan
{alt}

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: League of Superheroines Poll
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 02:35:48 AM »
my vote's for Serinda Swan

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 03:29:45 AM »
Jessica Lowndes for me.  She is so ridiculously fit plus those eyes of hers just scream crazy villain.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 02:51:44 PM »
All three women are great choices, you can't go wrong with any of them. In fact, I'd like to see them all put in appearances going forward as the series continues. And of the three, I suspect Lohan has the more "devious" character (in films if not real life).

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 06:47:20 PM »
Thanks for the feedback

Lohan was my original thought for the character, however I've been dying to use Lowbdes and Swan at some point. They all have their unique qualities that they would bring to the story , I think the battle will change based on who ends up in the story. Swan is 5'7 and brings a size factor to the table that Lindsay and Jessica do not. Lohan is one of the few who can go jug to jug with Alexandra. Finally Jessica just seems like she doesn't play fair.

Jessica started slow but has taken a lead , no matter who wins Alexandra's Mercy will be in for battle unlike she's ever fought

Offline LeeRoyCrane

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 02:13:52 AM »
Lohan is definitely a jealous person.

Plus, she has a large chest that can go toe-to-toe (or rather tit-to-tit) with Alexandra's.

The red hair contrasts well with Alexandra's beautiful blue eyes.  Fiery temper versus ice blue coolness.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 04:57:43 AM »
Jessica Lowndes for me.  She is so ridiculously fit plus those eyes of hers just scream crazy villain.

Same! Good one, mate.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 05:40:43 AM »
Swan is the only one with a body that rivals Dadarrio.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline 890

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 05:47:23 AM »

Wrong, as usual.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2015, 05:53:34 AM »

Wrong, as usual.

Don't let these darned facts get in your way.

Daddario is 5'8" 135-140, 34D.

Lohan is 5'5" 115ish, 32D.
Lowndes is 5'4" 115ish, 32A.
Swan is 5'7" 135-140, 34B.

Lohan and Lowndes are significantly smaller.

You were saying?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 05:55:21 AM by Leroy Veritas »
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2015, 12:37:20 AM »
Don't let these darned facts get in your way.

Daddario is 5'8" 135-140, 34D.
Lohan is 5'5" 115ish, 32D.
Lowndes is 5'4" 115ish, 32A.
Swan is 5'7" 135-140, 34B.

Lohan and Lowndes are significantly smaller. You were saying?

I love Lohan for this, but I don't really think "size" (per se) should make a difference. In fact, given the "fact" that the bad girl will be taking drugs to make her stronger than Daddario's character, having someone smaller would actually play into the storyline. (I think).

IF you want someone buxom and full bosomed, then Lohan is the obvious choice (assuming the stats quoted above are anywhere near accurate. Most things you find on the Internet usually are 100% true and correct in my experience. (insert gif of eyes rolling here, please!)

I assume the whole point is for the "bad girl" to come in as a huge underdog and then pull the "upset of the century" (or at least the upset of however long it's been since the previous chapters when the bad gals also won in huge surprises!)

Not telling anyone who to vote for, who to like or not like (I like all four of these ladies) just pointing out that taking their height/weight/bust measurements into consideration for who would be the best actress to cast in the part is probably not really that relevant!