News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pump It Up: Daisy Dee and Katy Perry Fighting (Brutally) Over Copyright

• 7 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry, highest earning pop singer of 2015 according to recent statistics of Forbes, may currently be a successful businesswoman in her branch, but this has not deterred her from getting into spats and rather sordid fights with other pop princesses.
The latest news about Katy's bitchy tests of strength which have reached us reveal that she's got herself into serious trouble with former pop group Technotronic's ex singer Daisy Dee.
The rival singer claims that Katy has used her voice track of the 1990 hit Pump Up the Jam in a recently launched commercial video for makeup accessories company Covergirl without her permission, and has in no uncertain terms demanded a high financial  compensation from Katy.
Katy hastened to issue a statement in which she assured Daisy she has included the track 'with the best intentions, through her appreciation of music of that time, and with no thought of causing offence to Ms Dee.' Concluding, she added, '...however, I'm sorry that a compensation regarding this regrettable misunderstanding I have to decline.'
Daisy, however, was not content with a mere justification from Katy, and that's where things between the two pop ladies became nasty very quickly.
Replying to Katy's statement publicly, Daisy said, while suddenly losing her temper, 'Well, I can assure that piece of trash I have the best intentions when I come to see her, put her over my lap, and give her skinny bottom a good thrashing. The bitch better cough up some money quick after she's used my material without asking, or I'll slap her silly until her peanut brain starts racing round anti-clockwise inside her little head!'
Katy showed herself indignant at Daisy's unexpected outburst. Video footage shows her saying, 'Who does that successless never-has-been cheap media whore think she is? That she's got the nerve to call me trash! I can buy her pathetic life and blow my nose in it! So she wants to come and put me over her lap? Let her try if she dares to! Let's see who's gonna give whom a spanking! If that trashy slut thinks I'm afraid of her she's in for a very bad surprise! If she wants a fight she can have a fight, and I'll rip out her ovaries and stuff them down her throat.'
Needless to say that those final verbal threats by Katy towards Daisy brought things to a point. The two estranged ladies now are going to confront each other in a cage fight.
However, prior to that, they even compete with each other with their songs and voices - Katy claims that her 1990s based song Walking On Air is of greater merit than Pump Up the Jam while Daisy claims Katy's 'pathetic little girl's voice can't even be compared' to hers. Katy, meanwhile, has been confident she'd 'sing that whore flat against the wall without effort'.  - ...Our readers are now called upon to vote for one of the two songs.
Of course, however, we at CelebMonthly above all eagerly wait for the outcome of Daisy's and Katy's fight in the cage - Will Daisy have to learn a painful lesson in being humble, and rather grateful for Katy's use of her song...or will Katy end up paying every cent which Daisy demands after being destroyed by her in the cage?

Plumpify your lashes: the advertising video which gave rise to the quarrel between the two women...

http://youtu.be/OXD8gB2OkAg

Pump Up the Jam - with lead singer Daisy Dee. Vote for Daisy if you think she jams better than Katy:

http://youtu.be/9EcjWd-O4jI

Walking On Air - with Katy Perry. Vote for Katy if you think she has the power to pump up what Daisy only started:

http://youtu.be/t4D5egXVqSg

Daisy Dee: 45 years, 5'10", 70 kg

Katy Perry: 31 years, 5'7", 59 kg

Below: Daisy Dee, ready to make Katy Perry crawl at her feet rather than walk on air...

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:49:28 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Below: Katy Perry pumping up the jam; she wants to show Daisy Dee how it's done, and crush her while fighting her rival in the cage...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:23:28 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Daisy Dee:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:26:56 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Katy Perry:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:52:46 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline vals

• God Member
katy is younger she can do it..  :)

4on1

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
 :o In the last moment, Daisy overpowered Katy, and now Katy has got to pay more than a million dollars in compensation to the proud winner. She gives orders to staff to deal with it and refuses interviews out of embarrassment, but not without vowing revenge on older but stronger Daisy Dee.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
:o In the last moment, Daisy overpowered Katy, and now Katy has got to pay more than a million dollars in compensation to the proud winner. She gives orders to staff to deal with it and refuses interviews out of embarrassment, but not without vowing revenge on older but stronger Daisy Dee.

I PROTEST!! No money (real $, or cyberbucks) should change hands until I (and other interested parties) have had every opportunity to review the video (i.e., read the story)!! LOL

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member

I PROTEST!! No money (real $, or cyberbucks) should change hands until I (and other interested parties) have had every opportunity to review the video (i.e., read the story)!! LOL
I'm trying to get sober to write, but then I'm going to Spanish island. Bird watching. It may be a while.  ;D