News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rihanna vs Elodie Fregé: Two singers' struggle for supremacy

• 5 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
French singer/songwriter Elodie Fregé is not amused - International pop star Rihanna invaded her space when she discovered a double booking at a venue in Paris, putting her and Elodie's shows into a messy confusion, and insisted that the (in her words) 'lesser' singer will step to the side for her performance.
Elodie, while speaking directly to Rihanna about the issue, jokingly suggested that she and her rival should enter a ring in the arena to wrestle each other and so determine a winner who then will have the privilege to perform.
To her surprise, Rihanna actually took up the offer to physically fight for her show date...and now the two ladies are scheduled for a spectacle which will be cheered on by fans on both sides.
Needless to say, Katy Perry, who previously struggled in vain through a fight with Elodie - ending up badly beaten by the triumphant French chanteuse - will watch the match excitedly from amongst the crowd, cheering on her close friend with whom she has been rumoured to have had a lesbian interlude in the past. Remains to be seen if Rihanna will leave the arena with Katy both laughing at defeated Elodie, or under Elodie's scathing ridicule after she has defeated both women successively...

Rihanna:  27 years, 5'8"

Elodie Fregé: 33 years, 5'6.5"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 02:36:36 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Rihanna vs Elodie Fregé: Two singers' struggle for supremacy
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 02:38:26 AM »
Above: Rihanna

Below: Elodie
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 02:42:34 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 11:14:37 PM »
I would love to witness that, Luca.

Wow. This redhead looks really aggressive and Rihanna is like the wildest bitch in the game. This would be absolutely awesome to see. I really love the scenario you`have created including Katy. Would love to see Katy with teary eyes and totally angry while watching Rihanna getting pounded on the floor. This fight would deal with the ultimate tension. But i think the hottest result (and most realistic) would be Rihanna breaking some bones of that other girl. But these girls would DESTRY each others faces and bodies. Very hot!!!
I always write a short story with a poll; there must be a reason with a kind of turnon-scene for me, a mere 'A vs B, who wins' doesn't do much for me. If it's hair ripping, punching and pinning, test of strength in crushing bearhugs, boob bumping, equally matched, or mismatched - just like in reality two girls must have some beef with each other first, otherwise why would they fight? Thanks for the comment, glad you like it!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 03:05:16 AM »
Thanks! I´m glad that there are so many active users and/ or voters in here. And thanks that you`ve answered that quickly! I`m amazed that people really write in depth answers and post so much on a site "like this". I really rate that and think it represents that people who deal with this hobby and certain fetishes are at least people who still know their manners.

Yeah, to me there are many aspects that have to fit together to create a great celebrity fight. Even if it`s just about the constellation. For example there have to be certain smiliarities. That`s obvious. That`s the basics. Like every big organisation in mma, boxing and even pro wrestling deals with certain devisions, the girls have to have a lot in common regarding their physical appearance. Height, Weight, Age and stuff. Further more i think they should have a little bit more in common. Especially character wise and when it comes to their careers and styles and maybe even their history. They have to be keen in the same things while also dealing with differences which could be essential in a fight. But the chances should be equal. I really like how you`re scenarios are designed. I really love that tournament vibe.

Don`t know what kind of Katy Perry fan you are so i also want to say that i didn`t want to provoce you with my fantasy about Katy with teary eyes. It was just the most thrilling thing i could imagine.

To me Rihanna is one of the toughest bitches among celebrities. I think she would beat Katy and also Britney with a smile on her face.

haha! I even made a poll story with Rihanna and Katy falling out with each other, and in the poll actually Rihanna ended up learning quite a hard lesson in, well, kind of keeping her mouth shut.  :D
But don't worry about Katy either - the image of her getting her backside spanked and being tossed out of the ring like a rag doll or watching her 'avenger' being taken apart just before her enemy grabs her for having some more fun with her can be thrilling for me while in real life I'm exactly 'that' other kind of fan. I wrote one mile long story about that already, without a poll. I love total mismatches, too, maybe unlike you if you're really only drawn to the kind of 'equal chances' setup.
But there's that clear division for me between all this and real life. In the past i may have fantasized about my girlfriend struggling with a stronger woman who humiliates her, but for real I'd rather take a punch in the face myself than letting her even be as much as threatened. The time i understood that most was when i had a girlfriend a little bit over 5 foot and one day saw her in a conversation with a massive 6'2" woman. I couldn't stop fantasizing about what would happen if she had a fight with her, but was totally aware I would never want that to actually happen. A competitive but proper wrestling match on a mat is different, that could turn me on.
As far as Rihanna is concerned, I don't see her as able to do much harm; to me she's a bit pseudo-ghetto, a tough princess who wouldn't stand much of a chance against an actual tough woman. But so we all perceive them differently! This match was somebody else's suggestion first, and I found it a good matchup which outcome isn't so clear right from the start but quite a big question mark.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 02:51:11 PM »
Quote from herboyfriend:
As far as Rihanna is concerned, I don't see her as able to do much harm; to me she's a bit pseudo-ghetto, a tough princess who wouldn't stand much of a chance against an actual tough woman. But so we all perceive them differently! This match was somebody else's suggestion first, and I found it a good matchup which outcome isn't so clear right from the start but quite a big question mark.

Of course, that's what's sooo much fun about these celebrity stories/poll fights.... almost ALL the "real" celebrities wouldn't deign to break a fingernail dealing with someone else (they all have 'people for that') but it's great fun to imagine "what if?" they actually had to back up their interview words, their deeds, and songs, (plus movie roles) in "real" life (as opposed to "reel" life).

In most of the stories on these boards, we imbue our characters with the skills, attributes (attitudes!) and physical skills we see them play at, rather than what they may actually have. I suppose that's because - especially for the actors - IT'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE! It's unbelievable how much a good script, a fine director - and a highly talented stunt double - can skew our perception of someone's real self.

Well, count me among the "suckers" because I buy into it every dam time!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 07:39:07 PM »
The logic of free cat fight polls...:

1 -Elodie beats up Katy.
2 -Katy beats up Rihanna.
3 -Rihanna beats up Elodie.