News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Match for the world titfight title Nadine Jansen vs. Rukhsana

• 6 Replies

Offline Kiss of the death

• God Member
  • I am an unique champion!!
« on: January 10, 2016, 11:14:29 PM »

Offline Mauler Michelle

Re: Match for the world titfight title Nadine Jansen vs. Rukhsana
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 08:45:19 AM »
Poor Nadine! Rukhsana will punish her!

Offline Art

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 12:04:10 PM »
Is this the 10th time you've had this same matchup?  As suggested in your previous poll, retire your current group and replace them without some new girls.  How about Beth Lily, Tessa Fowler, Danniella Levy, Samantha Lily, Leanne Crow, Katie Thornton, Monica Mendez, Satinee Capona, Antonella Kahllo, Brandy Robbins, Sarah Nicole Randall, Hitomi Tanaka, Lana Kendrick, Ana Rica, Anya Zenkova, Sha Rizel, Rachel Aldana, Lorna Morgan, Dahlia Dark, Valory Fleur, Alice Goodwin, Sophie Howard, Jaylene Rio, Jordan Carver, Lucy Pinder or any of the other legion of busty British girls?

Offline c12sfr

• C12sfr12 on Trillian
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 12:51:11 AM »
Agree with Art....would love to see Daniella Levy, Katie Thornton & Rachel Aldana enter this championship. Or how about girls like Dolly Fox, Sara Jay, Summer Sinn, Bea Flora, Holly Halston, Summer Cummings, Lisa Lipps, Deauxma, Eva Notty or Fantasia

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 06:53:41 AM »
As I posted in the last poll, I totally agree a change needs to happen here with the lineup. I love the suggested girls so far, especially some of the cam chicks like Tessa Fowler. And don't forget chicks like Abi Ratchford, Lindsey Pelas, Jenna Jenovich, and Anastasiya Kvitko. If you're having a tough time finding girls, let me suggest a bit of a weird solution. If you look up a girl on Boobpedia (I know  :P) under their page there's a section that literally says "If you like ____ you may like" and lists girls with similar body types. For example, here's Nadine Jensen's page http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Nadine_Jensen So if you have girls you know you like, just check out the suggestions there if you want to variation. Anything but the same old stuff!

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 07:19:49 PM »
Leanne Crow, Sarah Nicole Randall, Hitomi Tanaka, competed alreada...thanks for the others suggestions...

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 11:28:19 PM »
Rukhsana is the new world champion!!