News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Blake Lively vs Jessica Alba

• 5 Replies

Offline walker

• God Member
Blake Lively vs Jessica Alba
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:47:46 PM »
A producer is casting for an action thriller and needs an actress that can actually fight. Staged fights in movies are seldom well done and especially when actresses are the fighters.  The lead actress must fight twice in the film so the producer must find an actress capable of defending herself. Obvioiusly she must be pretty and sexy as well as fit. After several auditions with many well known actresses the producer has narrowed it down to two real hot women Jessica Alba and Blake Lively. What makes this choice even more interesting is they have competed for other roles in the past and are less than friendly. Blake actually hates the beautiful Alba and is craving to beat her out for the role. Blake knows she can easily beat up Alba in a fight and suggests that the best way to find out who fights better is to have Alba fight her. The producer who at first is taken back reconsiders and sees where this would be a real publicity  bonanza for his film when the press heard of this unigue audition. Jessica freluctantly agrees to do it thinking it wouldn't last too long. Blake is thrilled cause at last she gets to literally destroy her biggest rival in Hollywood. Question is, who would win a no holds barred catfight between Jessica alba and Blake Lively?

Offline walker

• God Member
Re: Blake Lively vs Jessica Alba
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:50:10 PM »
Blake Lively    5'6" and 125 lbs.     Jessica Alba   5'6" and 113 lbs.   

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 06:49:32 PM »
A producer is casting for an action thriller and needs an actress that can actually fight. Staged fights in movies are seldom well done and especially when actresses are the fighters.  The lead actress must fight twice in the film so the producer must find an actress capable of defending herself. Obvioiusly she must be pretty and sexy as well as fit. After several auditions with many well known actresses the producer has narrowed it down to two real hot women Jessica Alba and Blake Lively. What makes this choice even more interesting is they have competed for other roles in the past and are less than friendly. Blake actually hates the beautiful Alba and is craving to beat her out for the role. Blake knows she can easily beat up Alba in a fight and suggests that the best way to find out who fights better is to have Alba fight her. The producer who at first is taken back reconsiders and sees where this would be a real publicity  bonanza for his film when the press heard of this unigue audition. Jessica freluctantly agrees to do it thinking it wouldn't last too long. Blake is thrilled cause at last she gets to literally destroy her biggest rival in Hollywood. Question is, who would win a no holds barred catfight between Jessica alba and Blake Lively?
i would say jessica alba the dark angel would beat the hell out of her rival
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Marvelcatfights

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 11:36:48 PM »
Yes, "Dark Angel" Jessica Alba would have little trouble defeating Blake Lovely.

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 09:33:40 AM »
i think jessica wins a VERY close fight

{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:37:02 AM by stoneyrasta »

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 12:27:29 PM »
Alba is a very athletic woman and her athleticism is how she got in hollywood to begin with.....she kicks ass!