News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

True Titfight Queen Round 3 (Semi-Finals)

• 23 Replies

Offline GabyOrtiz

Re: True Titfight Queen Round 3 (Semi-Finals)
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2016, 04:06:47 AM »
Bitch please cut it....you beating me?i've been titfighting before you could collect money to turn your tits into ballons...i say you step away before i blow up yor ballons with my firm girls ..
What's worse, you called yourself old meaning you have a saggy pair of tits or that you think experience would beat me in a fight, I'm expirienced to, maybe not since the 70s because you've been doing this for years apparently bit if you think you smaller saggier and apparently older pair of tits can ever come close to mine then you are completely mistaken
Latinas (only the brunettes)> Blondes and Whites

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 12:35:45 AM »
Samantha and Rama are my 2 options in this

Offline Claudia28

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2016, 01:28:58 AM »
Zara & Gaby are clear choices here. Both of them are way too experienced to loose .... There is no match between them & other fighters... Zara & Gaby for the finals...

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2016, 02:30:11 AM »
Great gabby for the first time you use your mind and you come up with this dump conclusion...no bitch what i mean is that girls with big natural tits unlike yours ,had big tits all the time and fought brfore you old hag knew what big tits means ..also every one in here knows that you are older you slut .
Any ways you might a bit bigger but huge tits lije mine great experince in titfighting make it easy yo beat selcon whores like you your skin won't handle the presure i can put on your tits un like my natural firm girls specially when my rock hard nipples drill into your ballons.

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2016, 05:10:38 PM »
Very tough battle now , love to see Rama vs Zara match up in finals *winks*
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2016, 03:46:44 PM »
I vote for Gaby and Samantha.
I'm better, hotter and stronger than you, bitch

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 02:17:00 AM »
Another victory..
Titfights!!

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2016, 03:04:50 AM »
Einning again...getting ready for the last bitch.

Offline Red Storm Pro

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2016, 10:39:28 PM »
congratulations to rama and zara for advancing to the finals.  the last round will be posted either today or tomorrow.  thanks again everyone who has been following this tournament.