News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Selena Gomez vs Adele: A Disney Princess' Envy and Anger

• 11 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Selena Gomez vs Adele: A Disney Princess' Envy and Anger
« on: February 15, 2016, 12:07:30 AM »
Selena Gomez is utterly tired of having her career put in peril by rival pop star Adele's massive album sales' success.
Now that Adele has squashed the most recent albums by Taylor Swift and Katy Perry into nothingness, leaving both those pop princesses frustrated and seething but entirely helpless,  Selena fears that her next attempt of being an outstandingly successful artist will be cut off completely by Adele.
She starts bitching about her until they meet at a party where both Selena and Adele finally face each other, with hostility on Selena's and a mocking smile on Adele's side.
Selena, after a brief spat with her about who is wearing the better outfit, eventually calls Adele an 'overrated blown up half-talented cow'.
Adele laughs and replies to her, 'Do you want to fight me? But I have to be fair and warn you: see these arms of mine? I'd put every impertinent little Disney princess like you over my lap and spank her!'
'You fat rhino, you can feel my high kick in your squishy pussy before you can raise one of your fat arms against me!' Selena answers angrily.
One second later, Adele has slapped Selena's face, hard enough to make the girl reel backwards and crash into a table behind her.
Selena doesn't lose a moment - recovering as quickly as she can from the blow, she runs and flies at Adele, punching her in her stomach and grabbing her hair. Adele grabs Selena's hair, too, and both women are suddenly caught in a catfight and wrestling match which the other party guests watch mostly in shock and concern while, however, a few of them cheer for either Adele or Selena...

Selena Gomez: 23 years, 5'5" 59 kg

Adele: 27 years, 5'9", 82 kg

(I may not be sure about guaranteed accuracy of stats here, Internet is always a mess with those when it's not somebody you haven't researched for years in depth, but I guess I'm close with deciding which variation I picked)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 12:19:29 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Selena Gomez vs Adele: A Disney Princess' Envy and Anger
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 12:20:42 AM »
Above: Selena Gomez ...is determined to teach Adele a lesson she can later sing a song about.

Below: Adele ...laughs at the angry girl and thinks she'll give her a spanking.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 12:32:20 AM by herboyfriend »

3count

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 03:00:25 PM »
Selena doesn't stand a chance against the much bigger Adele!

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 04:32:45 PM »
I love this matchup - Adele will wreck the sexy Latina and humiliate her in front of all their fans. This cries out for a story!

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 04:54:38 PM »
Maybe a long shot but hope Selena wins.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 05:20:06 PM »
can't see any way Selena even comes close to winning this; should be a slaughter

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 03:43:56 AM »
I love this matchup - Adele will wreck the sexy Latina and humiliate her in front of all their fans. This cries out for a story!
Adele seems to be destroying her before the fight even begins, maybe a story with Selena draped over Adele's massive legs, wedged under one arm with her dress pulled up and being spanked might make a good story.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 05:20:29 AM »
This is going to be a great story.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 10:39:42 PM »
Selena is probably a lot faster than Adele.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 12:30:00 AM »
Selena is probably a lot faster than Adele.

I agree. I saw a couple of fights, in which the smaller but faster and more brutal girl beat higher and thicker girl. I think Selena can win.
Fists and kicks Selena can do a lot of damage Adele. Even in the melee and ground fighting Selena has a chance if she will be hard pulling hair and beat fists. She must act pain, because Adele has the advantage of weight on the ground fight. This may end up with Selena sitting astride on top, beating Adele's face into submission.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:57:18 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2016, 08:35:24 PM »
Still think selena has a chance
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:35:47 PM by Chotch87 »

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 04:32:39 AM »
Selena all the way