News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Keren Craig vs Katy Perry: Designer Queen Challenges Pop Princess

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
The decision has been made - designer Keren Craig who vied with her rival designer Georgina Chapman for challenging Katy Perry to a wrestling match which would raise money for a charitable cause defeated her opponent Georgina and thereby won the privilege to approach Katy.
The Californian Gurl, although 5.5 inches shorter, and obviously lighter, than Keren, researched the other woman thoroughly, and finally came to a conclusion she made a statement about to the press: 'Keren is not as tough as she thinks. Beating Georgina is one thing, to handle that opponent of hers doesn't take much. But I've got a lot more in me for a fight than Georgina has, and what does bother me is that Keren has already insulted me calling me something like a slip of a girl with whom she won't have any trouble. Keren may beat up Georgina who actually is a slip of a girl, but I'm made of different stuff, and Keren is basically a fat girl throwing her weight around a bit, like, literally. Well, let her try and throw her weight at me, I'll make her bounce through the ring! She's got the wrong girl to collect money for her charity by slapping somebody around, she definitely has a surprise coming! I accept her challenge, and I'll step into the ring with her!'

Keren Craig was furious at Katy's calling her a 'fat girl'; and talking to the press herself she claims: 'I'll show that waif she needs to get a new pair of spectacles if she mistakes my muscles for fat! What a cheek! I'll crush her either in my arms or between my legs, I'll even leave the choice to her!'

Katy remained unimpressed: 'She should take her own advice and have a better look at the women she challenges - obviously she failed to look at me!' - And to get her point through to Keren, she posed in front of a camera in a bikini flexing her arm and leg muscles, and sent the picture to Keren.
Viewing Katy's photo, Keren broke into laughter, then sent a picture of hers to Katy, bikini clad and showing off every muscle of hers just like Katy did.
Katy is as amused as Keren was when she sees the picture, maintaining that Keren is a 'deluded blob of fat'.

Having failed to impress each other but now both hyped up for the fight, Keren and Katy finally step into the ring - Keren in a gold nylon swimsuit and Katy in a latex bikini - to wrestle each other.

Keren Craig: 40 years, 6'1/2"

Katy Perry: 31 years, 5'7"
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:55:09 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Keren Craig vs Katy Perry: Designer Queen Challenges Pop Princess
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 02:55:28 PM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:58:03 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 02:59:24 PM »
Above: Keren Craig

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:01:26 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 03:01:50 PM »
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:09:24 PM by herboyfriend »