News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Private Fight No. 15 Annie versus Marie

• 11 Replies
Going to break with tradition a bit on this one.  Private fights dont normally have a poll first, but I wanted to get some feedback on how the fan base thinks this one will play out.  Also love to hear any feedback on Marie.  This is her first AWC match.  What do all you fans think of her chances in the AWC?

Annie (5'4 120lbs 18 y/o) lives in the Northeast U.S.  Annie is a waitress in a nationally known restaurant and has just finished high school.  She is taking off a year to think about whether she wants to attend college or not.  She loves to hit the clubs and have fun when she has time and gets to the gym several times a week.  Annie's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I would be hard to beat.  I can be a little psycho sometimes and in a fight my wild side would for sure come out.  I'll do whatever it takes to win and assert my dominance over another girl.  Nothing pisses me off more than some bitch that thinks she is better than she really is.  Nothing better to me than teaching a hard lesson to a deserving bitch."  Annie has lost to Nissa badly and to Lola.  She is looking for an opportunity tonight to get her first win.

Marie (5'5 117 lbs 28 y/o) lives near Cincinnati, OH.  She is married and is currently going to school working towards a marketing degree.  In high school she was a cheerleader and track participant.  She is a regular at the gym and teaches several cardio fitness classes a week.  Marie's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm in great shape unlike most women.  My opponent's won't be able to keep up with me.  I might look small, but I'm super strong for my size."

The fight is scheduled to take place in a penthouse apartment in the downtown area.  The room prepared for the fight is large and contains a number of couches and chairs for the guests in attendance.  Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight.

Marie arrives early for the fight and unpacks her bag and pulls out her bikini laying it out on the bed.  She was able to watch the Tisha and Raine fight the night before and she was amazed by the toughness they both showed.  She is nervous wondering if her opponent will be anything like those two girls.  The recruiter that got her signed up for the match has told her the girl she is fighting has lost twice and that she should be able to beat her tonight.  She puts that out of her mind and slips on her simple pink and white bikini.  It looks amazing against her dark tanned skin. She chooses to leave her blonde hair down as it frames her face.  After a long preparation, she is called to the interview.  "I'm excited and a little nervous about tonight.  I want to do well in my first match.  Annie looks very beatable.  I'm going to just give it everything I have and win this."

Annie arrives and makes her way to her changing room.  Annie, a bit frustrated by not winning either of her first two fights, wants to show she has talent and belongs in the Club.  In anticipation of the match tonight, she has hit the gym hard trying to get into tip top shape.  She changes into her pink bikini top and black bottoms she wore for her other fights.  She pulls her wavy and curly hair into a pony tail and puts on a simple headband to help control her hair.  After a short stretching and warm up she prepares to head into the fight room.  "I want to show the Club I have what it takes to be here.  I'm better than my two fights would suggest.  Getting a new girl that has never fought gives me an edge.  She won't know how to handle a fight like this.  My plan is to go after her from the very start and just overwhelm her in a fast match."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Marie and Annie.  "Marie looks pretty awesome to me.  And she is a bit older and that extra maturity might make her dangerous.  At the same time, Annie has more experience and that counts for a lot in a fight like this.  My heart says Marie and my gut says Annie so I'm taking Annie."  The second commentator begins "I'm staying with what I said before.  Annie just doesn't seem like a fighter to me.  I don't know much about Marie, but Annie hasn't show much.  Based on that, I'm going with the unknown and picking Marie."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a large group of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other and Marie appears anxious to get the fight started.  "I'm gonna beat your ass bitch" snaps Annie as they face off in the center of the room.  Marie not wanting to be shown up screams back "I'll crush you bad slut!!"  The officiator steps in and sends them to their sides of the room.  The crowd is on its feet and excited as the fight gets ready to get underway.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.   

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Private Fight No. 15 Annie versus Marie
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 07:21:13 PM »
expert analysis from another ACW fighter ;)

Annie has had a rough go of it in AWC, this could be a good chance for her to pic up a win and get back into things, against a rookie with no fighting experience.

That said, the rookie is in incredible shape and should have stamina and endurance.

If Im Annie, Im going mean and going mean early and trying to shock Marie into a loss. A longer fight favors the rookie.
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 04:20:15 PM »
I think Annie may come out too amped up and try to finish things quickly. Marie will be naturally cautious since this is her first time and I think that drags the match out. I think Marie outlasts Annie and Annie has yet another tough loss.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 09:59:15 PM »
Great discussion.  :) 

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 11:02:12 PM »
You should have a bod pic of Annie and she would win this hands down!

Cheers!
Tony
Cheers!

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 11:23:10 PM »

Cheers!
Tony

Been saying this for a while, its hurting her in the votes! Annie give AWC a new profile photo, you're a cute af! :D

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 11:28:03 PM »

Cheers!
Tony

Been saying this for a while, its hurting her in the votes! Annie give AWC a new profile photo, you're a cute af! :D

and tough too.  :)

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 02:13:03 AM »
Thanks guys and gals.  Gave it my all but that scrawny bitch packed more then she appeared.
XOXO

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 02:20:49 AM »
you lost? o.O Im not seeing the ending...

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2016, 02:23:51 AM »
Just from looking at the voting *shrugs*

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2016, 09:45:33 PM »
Think of the poll as how the fans are responding in the room. The girl with more support doesn't just win the fight. Hope to finish the story before I get tied up for a few days.

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2016, 06:49:05 AM »