News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Fiance, SAM VS My Ex-Girlfriend, HEATHER

• 6 Replies

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
My Fiance, SAM VS My Ex-Girlfriend, HEATHER
« on: July 12, 2016, 07:10:51 AM »
NOTE: Neither of the women pictured are the actual girls, but they're VERY accurate portrayals in size, build, and even hairstyles that I found after a bit of searching.

One of the biggest regrets I have in life is that I was never able to watch my fiance and my ex-girlfriend fight over me the way they truly wanted to. It was a bitter, awkward, catty several months between these women. I was with HEATHER very briefly for a few months. We fooled around, had fun together, but were never serious, or really even official. Some time goes by, enter SAM. Her and I had had a number of flings in the past and went our separate ways before she decided to come calling again. It was a simple decision, as SAM and I had a pretty real thing for quite a while. It was just a complicated situation. Nevertheless, she waved me to her will, and I easily followed suit.

The following months were difficult. HEATHER didn't want to make it easy and she made her feelings known. Name calling, back talking, threatening, etc went back and forth. HEATHER was ready to go. She wanted me...bad. SAM was ready to fight for me. But time went by, the threats mellowed, and we went about our lives, and we're soon to be married. But I've constantly, ever since, secretly imagined and wondered what it would have been like had they gotten their hands on each other the way they so badly wanted to early on. They're both thicker women. I love something to hold on to. HEATHER was shorter, but feisty as hell, crazy in bed and didn't take shit from anyone. SAM is a bit taller, has a couple pounds on her, tenacious and will get in the face and stand up to anyone for anything she believes in. Both would have given each other a serious struggle. I like to think it would have been long and insanely intense.

The ultimate man fantasy. 2 women fighting for you. Which of these 2 would have come up the winner? How and why?

{alt}
{alt}

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 07:11:35 AM by thevoid »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: My Fiance, SAM VS My Ex-Girlfriend, HEATHER
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 02:31:43 PM »
I sent you a personal message about this one. Did you get it?

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 07:22:48 AM »
I sent you a personal message about this one. Did you get it?

I saw, and I've replied. Have at it, my friend.

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 07:32:41 AM »
A real women match at last.These are two hot ladies and I think sam would win.

Their intensity was something fierce. They would have went at it really long and really hard.

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 06:42:22 AM »
Hard to vote against Sam, but my gut feeling says Heather would end up with the stamina and willpower to defeat your fiance.  I'm with you for sure.  Would have been an epic battle!

Appreciate your input. I will say Heather is feisty as hell. Thanks for voting!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!