News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Private Fight No. 15 - Annie versus Marie

• 0 Replies
This story is the fifteenth private fight and involves Apartment Wrestling Club members and potential newcomers to the Apartment Wrestling Club scene.  This particular club fight is taking place in Chicago surrounding the events of the two championship tournament preliminary round fights.  During the weekend of the fight a number of private fights were staged in the city.  The participants for this fight are:

Annie (5'4 120lbs 18 y/o) lives in the Northeast U.S.  Annie is a waitress in a nationally known restaurant and has just finished high school.  She is taking off a year to think about whether she wants to attend college or not.  She loves to hit the clubs and have fun when she has time and gets to the gym several times a week.  Annie's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I would be hard to beat.  I can be a little psycho sometimes and in a fight my wild side would for sure come out.  I'll do whatever it takes to win and assert my dominance over another girl.  Nothing pisses me off more than some bitch that thinks she is better than she really is.  Nothing better to me than teaching a hard lesson to a deserving bitch."  Annie has lost to Nissa badly and to Lola.  She is looking for an opportunity tonight to get her first win.

Marie (5'5 117 lbs 28 y/o) lives near Cincinnati, OH.  She is married and is currently going to school working towards a marketing degree.  In high school she was a cheerleader and track participant.  She is a regular at the gym and teaches several cardio fitness classes a week.  Marie's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm in great shape unlike most women.  My opponents won't be able to keep up with me.  I might look small, but I'm super strong for my size."

The fight is scheduled to take place in a penthouse apartment in the downtown area.  The room prepared for the fight is large and contains a number of couches and chairs for the guests in attendance.  Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Marie arrives early for the fight and unpacks her bag and pulls out her bikini laying it out on the bed.  She was able to watch the Tisha and Raine fight the night before and she was amazed by the toughness they both showed.  She is nervous wondering if her opponent will be anything like those two girls.  The recruiter that got her signed up for the match has told her the girl she is fighting has lost twice and that she should be able to beat her tonight.  She puts that out of her mind and slips on her simple pink and white bikini.  It looks amazing against her dark tanned skin. She chooses to leave her blonde hair down as it frames her face.  After a long preparation, she is called to the interview.  "I'm excited and a little nervous about tonight.  I want to do well in my first match.  Annie looks very beatable.  I'm going to just give it everything I have and win this."

Annie arrives and makes her way to her changing room.  Annie, a bit frustrated by not winning either of her first two fights, wants to show she has talent and belongs in the Club.  In anticipation of the match tonight, she has hit the gym hard trying to get into tip top shape.  She changes into her pink bikini top and black bottoms she wore for her other fights.  She pulls her wavy and curly hair into a pony tail and puts on a simple headband to help control her hair.  After a short stretching and warm up she prepares to head into the fight room.  "I want to show the Club I have what it takes to be here.  I'm better than my two fights would suggest.  Getting a new girl that has never fought gives me an edge.  She won't know how to handle a fight like this.  My plan is to go after her from the very start and just overwhelm her in a fast match."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Marie and Annie.  "Marie looks pretty awesome to me.  And she is a bit older and that extra maturity might make her dangerous.  At the same time, Annie has more experience and that counts for a lot in a fight like this.  My heart says Marie and my gut says Annie so I'm taking Annie."  The second commentator begins "I'm staying with what I said before.  Annie just doesn't seem like a fighter to me.  I don't know much about Marie, but Annie hasn't show much.  Based on that, I'm going with the unknown and picking Marie."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a large group of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other and Marie appears anxious to get the fight started.  "I'm gonna beat your ass bitch" snaps Annie as they face off in the center of the room.  Marie not wanting to be shown up screams back "I'll crush you bad slut!!"  The officiator steps in and sends them to their sides of the room.  The crowd is on its feet and excited as the fight gets ready to get underway.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.   

Annie, fully intent on winning in dominating fashion, hears the signal to begin and she immediately rushes out of her corner of the room directly towards Marie.  The older girl sees Annie coming directly at her and she waits for a brief moment and then launches herself forward to build a little momentum before Annie arrives.

With both girls aggressively moving toward the other, the small crowd cheers in support of their girl.  Expecting one of the two to change tactics, the crowd is surprised when the two crash into each other full force with a loud THUMP sound of body meeting body.  Both grunt out on contact as the wind is partially driven from their bodies by the impact. 

Marie wraps her arms around Annie's head and neck and tries to apply a very rudimentary headlock on her opponent.  At the same time, Annie sinks both her hands into Marie's hair as she growls out in as menacing a sound as she can manage while trying to overpower her opponent.  After a brief skirmish punctuated by grunts and gasps from both Marie and Annie, Marie is able to turn her body slightly and convert her grip into a more traditional side headlock on Annie.

"Now what bitch now what huh!!!!" yells out Marie as Annie grunts in her grip and is pulled over at the waist in the hold.  Annie reacts quickly to Marie's efforts to avoid being trapped by her opponent.  With her hands free, Annie reaches up Marie's back and resumes her attack on Marie's hair.  Sinking her right hand into Marie's hair, Annie pulls down and back on her opponent bending her head and neck back sharply.

UHHHHHHHNNNN!! grunts out Marie as her scalp burns and her neck is wrenched back.  The pain causes Marie to involuntarily react and she releases the headlock and tries to reach up to grab for the hand buried in her hair.  Annie capitalizes on the rookie's mistake and rips down and back on Marie's hair before Marie can turn her body.

AAIIIIOOOWWWW screams out Marie as she is ripped over backwards by her hair and pulled straight back and down to the floor with a THUMP sound.  With her right hand still buried in Marie's hair as she pulls her opponent to the floor, a kneeling Annie unloads several rapid fire slaps at Marie's upper body and face as she takes Marie to her back. 

WHAP WHAP WHAP rings out the sound of flesh on flesh as Annie lands several slaps to Marie's body.  Marie lets out a cry of pain with each slap that stings her bare flesh.  Marie pushes her hands up to protect herself from the wave of slaps and the fourth attempt by Annie is deflected by Marie's forearms before it can land on her body.

With her arms now extended, Marie reaches over and grabs Annie by the hair dragging her down and across her body pulling her in close.  Annie, caught off guard, is unable to maintain her balance and goes down across Marie's upper body.  Twisting her lower body, Marie uses her upper arm strength and hips to roll Annie all the way over her body to her back on the floor and pulls herself atop Annie.

"Got ya!!" hisses out Marie as she pins Annie to the floor on her back as they lay body to body.   With her hands in Annie's hair, Marie is unable to prevent Annie from wrapping her arms around her body and grabbing her by the hair from behind in return. 

With Annie flat on her back on the floor, Marie has nowhere to go with the hair other than to use it to help hold Annie down.  Annie, however, pulls hard in a back and down direction which forces Marie's head to crank back sharply. 

"Leggo!!" grunts out Marie as the pulling has its impact.  Annie grunts and pushes her hip on one side up as she pulls as much as possible in the direction of the roll in an attempt to move Marie off of her.  After several brief moments struggling, Marie is forced to roll to the side putting the fighters side by side on the floor. 

Marie maintains the grip on Annie's hair and tries to use her hair to twist her head to the side.  Annie maintains her grip on Marie's hair with  her lower arm and slips her upper hand off the hair and into Marie's bikini top suddenly grabbing hold of Marie's breast. 

AAAIIOOOWWWW screams out Marie as the sudden pain in her chest registers.  She reflexively tries to push away from Annie to escape the sudden pain.  Annie takes advantage of Marie's defensive approach and pushes Marie on to her back.  Rather than continue to attack Marie's breast, Annie pulls her hand off and shoves her body atop Marie.

"Fucking slut" and then "you're done" both come out of Annie's mouth in successive grunts of breath as she slides her body atop Marie.  Before Marie can respond, Annie slips her forearm across Marie's chest and slides it down towards her neck trying to choke her opponent.

ACKKKKKK gasps out Marie as Annie presses down cutting off her air for the moment.  Marie squirms underneath Annie desperate to move her from atop her body as she struggles to find a way to get air.  Marie pushes a hand into Annie's face and shoves at her hoping to force her way free.  At the same time, Marie twists and tries to buck her lower body expending quite a bit of effort to dislodge Annie.

After several attempts, Marie finally is able to force Annie off of her and to the side.  Annie rolls away quickly and pushes off the floor to her feet.  Marie rolls over and pushes up to her knees gasping for breath as she struggles to match Annie's pace off the floor. 

Marie isn't quick enough as Annie leaps at her grabbing her hair from behind as Annie pushes off all fours to climb to her feet.  With a sudden yanking and twist of her body, Annie rips Marie over backwards by her hair slamming her to the floor with a loud CRUNCH sound as she goes down in a heap.

YYYYYAAAIIIIIII screams out Marie as her hair is ripped and then her neck and back are wrenched as she goes over backwards before slamming to the floor.  The collision with the floor forces a loud gasp from Marie as the wind is driven from her body.

"Bitch you're done!!!" screams Annie as she continues to attack a stunned and hurt Marie.  Standing over her downed opponent, Annie shoves her foot down stomping into Marie's belly forcing a loud gasping sound from Marie as her mouth opens and any air left in her body is forced out.  The gasping sound is followed by a wheezing sucking sound as Marie tries to draw air into her body and rolls her body to her side.

Annie stalks around her and drops down shoving her knee into Marie's back with a THUD.  The force of the knee drop to her back forces Marie over to her belly on the floor as she continues trying to find air for her battered body.  The crowd now mostly silent as they watch Annie's brutal attack on a badly hurting Marie. 

"Now who's beatable bitch" screams out Annie her face showing her anger and intensity as she slides a knee over the top of Marie to straddle her upper back.  Mashing Marie to the ground, Annie grabs two handfuls of hair pulling her defenseless opponent's head back as her upper body is pinned to the floor. 

Marie's face, now exposed to the crowd and camera, shows the signs of the fight.  Her cheeks are red and she has tears flowing down her face.  Marie's mouth hangs open as she struggles to breath and her face is scrunched up in pain as her neck and hair are being mauled by Annie's attack. 

"GIVE UP!!!" yells Annie menacingly as she slides one hand off of Marie's hair and grips Marie's cheeks near her mouth and squeezes them roughly.  Annie's demands are met with a groaning sound from Marie that is muffled by the squeezing.  Annie shifts her hand off the cheeks and roughly slaps Marie's face.

"No more!!!" gasps out Marie as she fully knows she is beaten and trapped under Annie.  "Please stop" she gasps out as a follow-up.  The officiator moves closer and Annie remains seated atop Marie and raises her hands over her head as her fans cheer for her loudly. 

"Bring it to me" snaps Annie to her friend sitting nearby on a chair.  Annie's friend slips a small pair of scissors out and hands them to Annie as the officiator watches closely. 

"No please" cries out Marie as Annie remains seated on her back holding her head off the floor and back at an angle using her matted hair. 

"You wanted to play with the big girls now you have to pay bitch!!!" snarls Annie as she pushes Marie's head to the floor and grabs a narrow sliver of Marie's long hair.  With the scissors in hand Annie quickly snips them shut cutting a small portion out of Marie's hair. 

"You can tell your friends that your hair stylist is a bitch now!!!" giggles out Annie as she climbs to her feet and shoves a foot on Marie's back while holding up her hands over her head.  The camera catches the images of a triumphant Annie as she then steps away and struts across the room and leaves. 

Marie remains face down sobbing on the floor after the physical abuse inflicted by Annie as well as having a chunk of her hair cut off.  The crowd quiets down as Marie slowly climbs to her feet and quickly leaves the room without making eye contact with any of the spectators.