News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My best friends catfight

• 8 Replies

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
My best friends catfight
« on: August 23, 2016, 02:18:03 AM »
So i had a party at my house and man it was fun but my two friends, jackie and nicole were pretty catty with one another. Jackie and nicole exchanged comments throughout the night and at one point jackoe told nicole to watch her mouth. Nicole and her went chest to chest and my wife got them to calm down. Later on jackie got a little drunk and knew i had boxing gloves. She suggested to do some fun sparring. We all got in on it and then jackie said shes next.  Nicole took this opportunity to make herself the challenger. So we put the gloves on the girls. Explaining the rules they were tit to tit ready for this.  Jackie was taunting her saying "ready to get knocked out?" then they went to their corner. It was 3 rds of sparring but coming out i knew they werent going to spar. This girls wanted to dominate the other. The first round was good but jackie got it. She connected with a good body shot that sent the air out of nicole then kept on connecting until time was up. Drunk Jackie was talking shit now and it enraged Nicole then ding ding 2nd rd. This is where it got intense. Nicole got the round, they both got in good shots but Nicole caught jackie right in the chin and dropped her. Jackie got up pissed and the bell rang. Nicole taunted her and said "how was the floor bitch?"  Jackie got mad and threw off her gloves and so did nicole. They ran at each other and nicole tackled jackie and got on top of her.  We took her off and separate them. Till this day Jackie wants to fight nicole no interference and said she will kick her ass nice and sober. Who do you think would win in a fair fight?

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
Re: My best friends catfight
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 02:19:21 AM »
nicole

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 02:20:36 AM »
Jackie

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 02:43:49 AM »
Team Nicole

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 01:22:09 PM »
I think Jackie looks tougher.

Offline footfight

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 04:03:13 PM »
Wow-2 awesome bodies.Guess it comes down to who wants it more.Lets say Jackie outlasts her.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 03:26:04 AM »

I would loved to see these two hotties slug it out, and I think the loser needs to be humiliated by the winner. Perhaps you can request that I write a story for you!!!!!!

Offline Himynameis

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 09:06:03 PM »
That would be hot

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 09:07:30 AM »
Team Nicole