News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

MILF Wrestling

• 7 Replies

Offline Steve5419

MILF Wrestling
« on: October 07, 2016, 02:53:06 AM »
Boy oh boy FCFers do I have a fight for you guys!!  So this time the ladies are friends, and are still friends.  There is absolutely no animosity between them.  They are both a part of a swingers club I used to frequent, they are both currently married, and they are both mothers.  They came to me because they want to experience with naked wrestling for their husbands.  Neither woman is very shy at all, and the two couples have been intimate with each other before.  So on October 15th they will enter my wrestling dungeon in the basement and strip naked to do battle in front of myself, Vicki, and their husbands.  The only rules are no punching, scratching, or biting.  Breasts, pussies, and any other orifice are free game.  They will wrestle in a best 2 out of 3 round match.  The men have been instructed that they are not permitted to get involved in the match whatsoever.  The first offense will be punished by them being handcuffed to their chair.  So let's hear some opinions about how you guys think it's going to go, and of course any ideas you may have for me to present to them will feel free.  The first two pics will be Allison, and the second two are Denise

Offline Steve5419

Re: MILF Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 02:55:07 AM »
Allison

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 03:02:10 AM »
Denise

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 03:03:35 AM »
Denise

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 03:07:37 AM »
Tough decision. Do you have the links to their profiles here?

Offline Steve5419

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 03:17:04 AM »
Neither one is on this site.  They are trying this out for the first time so neither one has this fetish as of yet.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 08:44:03 AM »
Both look like they could put on a great match, I'm sure it will be very close.  I think Denise will take it though, that's where I'd put my money.  You have to let us know who wins.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 01:49:41 PM »
I put my money on Denise and she is giving Allison a beat down. Allison is looking hot in defeet!

Tony ;)
Cheers!