News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

newcomer /rookieofthe year poll

• 40 Replies

Offline Chloe Pink Princess!

• I'm on Trillian! Account name chloecosfighter
Re: newcomer /rookieofthe year poll
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2016, 03:22:35 PM »
Hehe that was absolutely brutal!

Offline Thai Doll May

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2016, 05:19:29 PM »
Well it looks like my brave fight is finally over, well done Voodoo slut. You advance to the next round.

On the plus side, I'm the second best loser :)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2016, 05:23:36 PM »
only a few hours left in what has been some close voting... since round two   will have an uneven number....the lady that has not won her match..but has made  the  effort  to participate   ,will receive a 2nd opportunity in round two.
the prez tramp

Offline NicoleBeatsU

• The Dynamite Diva Decimates Another Victim:)
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2016, 05:36:08 PM »
My apologies to Kira for not being able to respond to her post. I am standing in the sun as my light skinned body glistens and shimmers. My small frame is clad in a blue polka dot bikini matching my pretty blue painted toes. After your taunt I look at you with a glare. "Come get your ass kicked by a superior owoman bitch"

Offline NicoleBeatsU

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2016, 03:12:46 AM »

((No worries, sweetie))

"And what makes you think that you're superior, hunnie?" I snap back as a response, wearing a catty little smirk. I drop my posture, right leg leads, and left is in back. My raspberry painted toes are dug into the soft warm sun-baked sand. I reach for your neck with my left arm, and with my right, go for your left bicep- a classic Greco-Roman lock up. "After we're done, hon. You going to be eating two things, sand, and my superior ass."
[/quote]

I hear your taunting as we get closer and then you reach out as one hand goes on my neck and the other goes on my bicep and I grunt a little as I try to put my hands on your shoulderrs and attempt to lift a left knee up into your belly as I attempt to get a fast start

Offline NicoleBeatsU

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2016, 03:46:41 AM »
I tense my toned abs to evenly absorb the impact of your knee. It still hurts as it connects, but not as much as it could. "So, that's how it is, huh?" I hop off my feet, kicking my knees up to my chest, and spread my legs. I try to clamp my thighs down on your waist, and trap you in a pair of straight legged scissors.

My knee doesn't have all the impact I wanted as you taunt me. You jump up and suddenly your legs start squeezing my waist as you're in s mid air so I try to jump and drop to  my knees hoping to send you hard to the ground as I wince from your scissor hold.

Offline NicoleBeatsU

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2016, 04:41:13 PM »
I scream out in pain as you pull and yank my pretty hair and your thighs latch onto me as I try to think of a way out so I attempt to reach down and grab two handfuls of your boobs trying to twist hard and maybe force you to release my hair

Offline NicoleBeatsU

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2016, 05:40:03 PM »
I hear your skanky mouth scream in pain as this bitch trys tro tear my hair out. I am latched on to your sub par breasts and then you slam your palm into my jaw as my head is pushed upwards and my grip loosens on your left breast although I still have your right secure as I try recovering

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2016, 04:39:50 AM »
I must agree with Sadie..   kira and Nicole  rocked   and its possible they can continue their    spat
in later rounds....congratulations to all the ladies who won their rounds...and thank you to everyone who voted and left comments.

thanks to all the ladies that  entered the poll..round 2 begins tomarrow :)
the prez tramp

Offline NicoleBeatsU

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2016, 04:43:59 AM »
Thanks for the kind words ladies. Just a small taste and thanks to Kira for playing along. Wish I could have gotten involved sooner

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2016, 06:11:09 AM »
Well well, looks like I put Miss Randi in her place! :) I knew I could take her down!

Good match everyone and thank you to all who voted for me! I hope to have your support in the upcoming rounds. ;)

See you soon!
Bullies need to be taught a lesson!