News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who wins? Big vs small?

• 4 Replies

Offline Belly Bounty Hunter

Who wins? Big vs small?
« on: October 13, 2016, 04:17:25 AM »
Based off two college freshman I know, both 19.
Best friends since grade school, their relationship in college turns sour as Brianna, the thin brunette, lavishes in the attention from many boys and ignores her best friend Sara.
One night at a college party Brianna buzzed calls Sara a "jealous cow" and Sara fires back with "hairy twig"
They square off...

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:26:21 AM by Belly Bounty Hunter »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Who wins? Big vs small?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 12:43:43 PM »
Big girl win. She is bigger and stronger. If she had been more bloated then slim girl had to the advantage of being more agile, faster, sturdier. But here I do not see the difference. Big girl win.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 02:38:27 PM »
Well it started out that "Big" Sara was taking it in her soft middle grom "little" Brianna. I am sure that came as a surprise as the thinner girl jabbed at that deep navel.  Tides have turned though as Brianna has been back-broken, had her taut stomach raked and clawed, and now seems to be taking a large amount of punches to her helpless midsection!

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 08:06:54 PM »
Agility and fit body are the base for a winning catfight! for sure the chubby one will fall on the ground after few moments and after will lose her streght on the ground!!

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 05:46:52 AM »
Well it looks like the votes are in!
It started out close with the thin girl getting some solid strikes to the larger girls face, snapping back her head, bloodying the lip.  Then the larger girl overpowered her opponent, draping the little girl across her knee with open access to her taut abs, breaking her back and scratching her strained belly.
Thin girl fought back, targeting her opponents soft middle, almost taking the win, but the large girl really handed it to thin, smashing her tummy over and over, even after she won she continued to smash away at her thin peachfuzzy middle into unconsciousness!  Massive overwhelming victory through ab destruction!