News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

petitesela vs Shanna86 NHB KO wins

• 20 Replies

Offline KittyMeow

• KittyMeow
Re: petitesela vs Shanna86 NHB KO wins
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2016, 02:38:20 PM »
bring it on, fat ass! i'm not afraid of you

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2016, 03:29:53 PM »
Yo Kitty! I put you ass on the waiting list for a beating cuz they is a few lined up ahead of you, but I'll get around to giving you a good long whopping. I ain't got no problem with whopping up on some weak little asian squirt with a big mouth.

Offline Commentator Bob

• World Wide Womens Extreme Fighting Commentary
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 11:01:03 PM »
And it looks like Sela is in serious trouble with Shanna twisting, squeezing and pounding the life out of her. It'll take a miracle at this point for Sela to turn the tables as this bout is turning into a blood bath!
Everybody loves Bob!

Offline JennyDoll

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 07:53:39 AM »
I think Sela is in a state of denial. Shanna is just too much woman to beat.

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 01:10:51 AM »
I ain't out of breath!

This is the part of the fight where i start breaking bones on account of you been fighting dirty!

I didn't want it this way but this is how you want it so this the way the fight gonna end up!

I'll twist you skinny ass in a knot and touch you toes to the back of you head and listen to you squeal!

I'll put you between my legs and and break some of those ribs while I squeeze the like out you.

You wanna scratch, I put a hammer lock on you ass and break an arm.

You wanna bite, I use my fist and break you jaw, knock you ass out and you gonna wake up with my ass on you face!

That's how you want it, so that's how you got it, and now somebody probably need to dial 911

Offline Commentator Bob

• World Wide Womens Extreme Fighting Commentary
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2016, 09:25:32 AM »

And I'm here with Shanna86 who just finished destroying petitesela.

{alt}

Commentator Bob:

So, Shanna, how do you feel about this decisive victory?

Shanna86:

Well, it like I said, I didn't want to have to mess her up like that, but that how she wanted it, so that how she got it. She in real bad shape now.

Commentator Bob:

So, how did you want the fight to go?

Shanna86:

I just wanted to wrestle the little bitch. I like watching these little skinny girls squirm around while I take my time wearing em out, but Sela don't want to wrestle, she want to fight dirty thinking she somehow gonna whop my ass. That little wimp is crazy!

Commentator Bob:

Would you fight her again?

Shanna86:

Hell, I don't know. I guess after she get out the hospital I could give her another beating if she insist on it. She crazy!

Commentator Bob:

So who are you fighting next?

Shanna86:

Well, I got a lot of girls lined up. Ali Catz is the next skinny little girl I'm gonna whop up on.

Commentator Bob:

And we'll be looking forward to that bout! Thanks for joining us and we'll see you in the ring!

Shanna86:

Yo! You alright. Everybody loves Bob, ha ha ha!
Everybody loves Bob!