News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"The Waitresses" 2 very hot MILFs

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
"The Waitresses" 2 very hot MILFs
« on: November 29, 2016, 02:25:08 AM »

Anna-5'8", 140 lbs, 34 D

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: "The Waitresses" 2 very hot MILFs
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 02:29:10 AM »

Amanda-5'10", 148 lbs. 34 C

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 02:31:46 AM »

My partner Rudy and I own the most exclusive club in the area. This isn't the type of club that hundreds of people line up out front and get picked to go in. This is a dinner club, and we have entertainment. Our clientele includes lots of mob guys, and judges and lawyers and doctors, anyone that is considered wealthy. Their is a big, long bar, a stage, a baby grand piano, and 22 tables. There are only 2 waitresses that work in the club. The waitresses each earn over $2500 a week. At first I was hiring young women, but I found that they start getting cocky from having so much money. They also are not reliable. Once they have been working for a month or two, then they come in late, they have to leave early, and they only take good care of the biggest tippers. So I try using a couple of MILFs, and that works much better. They value and give thanks for the opportunity, they take good care of all of the customers, and after the interviews, it was the very hottest of women that I would hire. Guys would come to the club just to look, or drool over the waitresses.

The word got around about working at the club, and making all that money. I thought the young women were wild. I have MILFs stalking me just so that the next time there is an opening for the job, I would consider them. These women can get quite nasty. A couple of times two women almost came to blows. I was just wishing that they would start throwing punches.

Amanda is a big, beautiful blonde 5'10” 164 lbs, 34C that has been working at the club for a year and a half. She loves her job, and she protects it, protects me. She doesn't take shit from anyone, and if someone is trying to rip me off, she tells me. Amanda bully's the women that work here. She tells them that they can't do all of their tables to start, and she takes those tables. On slow nights, she tells the other woman to go home. Four women have left because of her cocky, dominant attitude. It's funny how easily she just bullies the other women. Amanda found out about my female fight fantasies, and the sexual humiliation. How, it was simple, she asked me what my fantasies are about. So she has given me two fantasies, both with women who were bi-curious. Neither of the women put up much of a fight, Amanda was so much bigger, and so much stronger, and a better fighter.

BUT it got me so fuckin turned on watching Amanda force them to suck her off.

Part 2

The minute that Anna walked in for her interview, I was convinced that this is the woman that I want working here. The 5'8” 140 lbs 34D brunette is beautiful, and hot, and sexy. She caught me looking at her, and she says, “Don't count on any sex with me until I say we can have sex, you got it.” We talked a while about her previous jobs, and at one point she told me that she's a semi pro boxer. My cock stood straight out, and then the thought of Anna and Amanda slugging it out, made my cock as hard as a rock.
“HIRED, START TONIGHT

From the very start Amanda tried telling Anna what to do. Amanda is so cocky, and she's trying to dominate Anna, but just as I expected, Anna is taking no shit, and she screams “no one told me that you're my boss, so you take care of your business, and I'll take care of mine.” They had started hating each other from the minute that they met. All night long Amanda would tell Anna to do something, and Anna said, “you do it.” They even went as far as to give each other the middle finger. I'm watching the two women working, serving tables through the tv security camera's, and I'm just waiting for the fireworks to fly.  I can see the animosity through the camera, but I can't tell exactly what they were saying.

I decide to go downstairs and see what was going on. There's only about 20 people eating, and maybe 15-20 people at the bar, and a few people working there. The two women are wearing black mini skirts and white button blouses, which is the dress code. Amanda see's me and she comes running up to me, pushing me backwards toward a corner, and she starts ranting and raving, and calling Anna all kinds of names. Amanda didn't see that Anna had walked up behind her, and is hearing everything that Amanda has to say. Amanda starts screaming, “she's impossible to get along with. She's slow and I have to do half of her work, on top of my own work, and I saw her stealing a couple of my tips. Johnny, if you don't fire her tonight I'll do it. I'll punch that bitches face in, and I'll sit right on her face.” All of a sudden, Anna grabs Amanda's shoulder, and she spins Amanda around to face her, screaming, “what was that, I'll,” but before Anna can finish the sentence, Amanda takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Anna right across her face, swinging Anna's head to the side from the force of her hard smack. Now a crowd has started to make a circle around them, and they're cheering.  Anna make a fist with her left hand, and she just comes swinging back around, and as she does she sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” right into the left side of Amanda's jaw. You can hear Amanda's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as Amanda is spun halfway around in a circle from the force of the punch. The crowd is cheering.   

Anna grabs Amanda's shoulder, and she spins Amanda right back around to face her again, and as she does, she just brings her left fist swinging around, and she punches Amanda, “bang,” roundhouse into the right side of her jaw, swinging Amanda's head to the side, and Amanda is spun completely around in a circle from the force of Anna's hard punch. Amanda has this blank look on her face, she's so fuckin startled.  Anna grabs Amanda's blouse with her right hand and she starts, “bang, bang, bang, bang, short jackhammer blows to her chin. She's punching Amanda silly, and as Amanda's head is swinging back and forth, and back and forth under Anna's hard punches. Amanda is already punched silly, but Anna is crazy, and she really wants to beat Amanda up. Insanely Anna, with that same left fist she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing her fist over and over again into Amanda's nose, until blood is really rolling out of her nose, and on top her white blouse. Amanda see's and tastes the blood coming from her nose, and she cry's out, STOP, PLEASE STOP,” BUT

Anna is crazy and she's not about to fuckin stop.” She grabs Amanda's blouse, and she holds Amanda right up in front of herself, You stupid slut, you thought you were so tough. You thought you were going to dominate me, and humiliate me, everyone is going to see who is the real woman, and who is in control.” Anna shoves Amanda back hard, and Amanda's sexy white blouse rips right off of her body in Anna's hands, and buttons go flying in every direction, as Amanda stumbles backwards on her high heels, until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Amanda bounces up off of the wall. She's just standing there, in her sexy white bra, and little white lace panties, with this goofy little grin right across her face. “Amanda cry's out “Enough, please enough.” Anna walks up to her, and she pushes Amanda back up against the wall. Then she puts her right arm up against Amanda's throat to hold her pinned up against the wall, and she takes her left fist, and she plows it, “boom,” hard into Amanda's stomach. She pounds the fuckin air right out of her, and Amanda would double right over in pain, if Anna isn't holding her up against the wall by her throat. Anna starts “boom, boom, boom, boom,” smashing her fist over and over again until she plows every last fuckin breath out of Amanda, and Amanda's knees just buckle under her, and she falls over into a ball on floor, holding her aching belly.

Then while Amanda is in a ball on the floor, coughing and gasping for air, Anna grabs Amanda's panties, and she rips them right off of her. Amanda is still trying to regain her breath. Anna grabs Amanda's hair again, and she pulls her over onto her back. Then she takes the middle finger of her left hand, and Anna is wearing a big, thick, wide wedding ring, and she shoves it right up into Amanda's cxnt. She starts fucking Amanda, and Amanda at first starts crying out, “Get it out, please get it out,” but Anna is getting off on this, and she not going to fuckin stop. She sticks her tongue into Amanda's mouth. At first Amanda is in shock and does nothing, but Anna starts to tease Amanda's clit, and she starts fucking Amanda's mouth with her tongue. Amanda starts moaning “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” in pleasure, and her tongue starts dancing with Anna's tongue in her mouth. Then Anna grabs Amanda's hard, erect left nipple in her fingers, and she starts squeezing, and twisting her nipple. Anna has located that thin like between pain and pleasure as she pulls on Amanda's hardened nipple, and with her left hand she starts massaging Amanda's hard, swollen clit with her big, metal ring. In and out and in and out, she's masturbating Amanda's clit with that ring, until Amanda starts screaming, “OOOWWEEE, OOOWWWEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEE” as she starts squirting over and over again. Amanda starts howling like a wounded jungle animal, as her body contorts, and spasms.

Then when Amanda stops squirting, Anna gets up off of Amanda, and Amanda is in dream land, with this silly little smile  across her face. Anna removes her own blouse and bra, and she walks over to her pocketbook, and she takes out this big, hard, erect strap on dildo, and she straps it onto herself. Amanda is just lying there, her chest is heaving yup and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body. Anna lies down on top of Amanda. Tears are dripping down Amanda's face, and feebly Amanda starts begging Anna, “PLEASE STOP, PLEASE LET ME GO.”

Anna guides the dildo right to Amanda's soaked pussy, and she plows it in, and Amanda lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAHHHH,”  and Anna starts in and out and in and out, fucking Amanda like a man. The two women's ample breasts are smacking into each other, and their big, hard, erect nipples are stabbing into the other, and Anna starts fucking Amanda's mouth with her tongue. Amanda is breathing these sexy little noises, “OOHH, OOHH, OOHH,” and sweat is glistening on her body. Anna starts pumping that big cock harder, faster into Amanda's cxnt, and Amanda starts squirting again. “OOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOWWWWWEEEEE.”  She's screaming and howling insanely.

I take the dildo off, and I hold my pussy only inches over Amanda's face. Amanda raises her head up, and she starts licking and licking my cxnt. She's kissing my cxnt, making love to my soaking wet pussy over and over again, until I start exploding insanely. 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 02:32:03 AM »
Go Amanda