News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Place Your Bets:US vs UK NHB Bitch Fight Genette Catfight Queen Vs Fighting Jess

• 22 Replies

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

Where are you bitch? I'm eager to start pounding your face Genette...

That's my UK girl. Give her a beating Jess. Show her why your the baddest bitch here.

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
Hilary, Sarah, Jessie, is it just me or are the Americans running scared?

Offline genette catfight queen

Where are you bitch? I'm eager to start pounding your face Genette...

You think I am scared of you twat? That's the most amusing thing I have heard in quite some time. I am going to beat your ugly face and fat body black and blue you twat! Just wait bitch you will be an absolute mess once I start beating on you!

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
WTF!? I need this fight Genette - LET'S GO BITCH

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
WTF!? I need this fight Genette - LET'S GO BITCH

Damn and I need to see this! Two totally bad ass bitches locking up. This will be a brutal fight. Give her the beating that she wants Genette. Genette is gonna bring it home for the USA.

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
Really I think we need some of Genettes supporters here to turn this into an event. I know us Euro girls are keen to beat diwn in the American bitches...come on you f#£king cowards!

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
So how do we want this - real time Chatzy/Trillian, poll fight or mixture of the two - sure the bitch and I just want to get started!

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
So how do we want this - real time http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=chat/Trillian, poll fight or mixture of the two - sure the bitch and I just want to get started!

I want to see this bad and I know a lot of other people do too. Why don't you let me set up a poll and you two fight it out right in front of everyone? This is gonna be a big fight so many elements here. US vs UK bad blood and two mean tough looking women.