News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

APARTMENT HOUSE MAYHEM,MILF vs MILF: Nadine vs. Rose

• 7 Replies

Offline Rosefights

APARTMENT HOUSE MAYHEM,MILF vs MILF: Nadine vs. Rose
« on: December 18, 2016, 05:14:12 AM »
Nadine  (nadinecandi) and I are too busy with holiday preparations and parties to settle our differences in a proper cyberpoll right now, but just suppose that, once upon a time, she and I happened to be at a business convention at a beach resort and began checking out one another by that special sense that a competitive woman uses to recognize an equally competitive rival.  And let's suppose that, after a few "accidental" boob bumps and catty exchanges we both move in on the same stud seated at the bar from opposite sides.  And that rather than make a scene there where we are sure to be stopped, our hunky gent invites us to settle things in his suite, apartment house catfight style.

And let's suppose that we agree that it will be a true catfight to the finish with an erotic night with our host as a prize.  No punching or biting, just mean, dirty catfighting, hairpulling, grabbing, squeeezing and twisting until one of us is forced to submit to the other and recognize her rival as the alphabitch. So we would get to the suite, remove our skimpy cocktail dresses and face each other wearing only our tiny thongs which we pull tight to reveal the cameltoe outline of our womanhood in a primal defiant female challenge to fight for a mate.  Who would win and how?

Here's her profile: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=36677; don't forget to check out mine.

And here are a few pics to help you decide how we stack up against each other:

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Who would win and how?  Please vote comment and tell us how you think it would go.

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
Re: APARTMENT HOUSE MAYHEM,MILF vs MILF: Nadine vs. Rose
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 04:56:44 PM »
Why do people continue to pass themselves off as real, using Southern Charms pictures?
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 09:10:37 PM »
Go Nadine.  And the no-biting rule is out the window by the 10-minute mark.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 11:45:20 AM »
Rose is much sexier and stronger, she will win

Online Ara90

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 12:12:37 AM »
Rose looks indeed very strong so I would give her the edge because of her physiques. But don't forget the age...Nadine is younger than Rose, so I guess the longer the fight takes place, the advantage would slowly switch sides in favour of Nadine. So I think in the first minutes of the fight Rose would try to overpower Nadine. But I think Nadine can't stand the pain and she looks like she knows some cheap shots. Regarding the big boobs of Rose, they are a potential target for Nadine and I am sure she will not hesitate to give some big pain to Rose. And as we all know blondes are overall weeker than brunettes and can't take a lot of pain, so my vote goes to Nadine...at the end Nadine will conqeur and she will raise the thong of Rose as a sign of victory while tears run down the cheeks of the humilated swedish loser. Well Done, Nadine!!!

Mariska

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 02:25:36 AM »
Rose looks indeed very strong so I would give her the edge because of her physiques. But don't forget the age...Nadine is younger than Rose, so I guess the longer the fight takes place, the advantage would slowly switch sides in favour of Nadine. So I think in the first minutes of the fight Rose would try to overpower Nadine. But I think Nadine can't stand the pain and she looks like she knows some cheap shots. Regarding the big boobs of Rose, they are a potential target for Nadine and I am sure she will not hesitate to give some big pain to Rose. And as we all know blondes are overall weeker than brunettes and can't take a lot of pain, so my vote goes to Nadine...at the end Nadine will conqeur and she will raise the thong of Rose as a sign of victory while tears run down the cheeks of the humilated swedish loser. Well Done, Nadine!!!
Your analysis begins well, but falls apart at the sbsurd assertion that "blondes are overall weaker than brunettes and can't take a lot of pain.  As everyone should know, hair color (which is easily changeable) has no relation to strength or pain tolerance, and Rose is a seasoned veteran catfighter who has fought through at least as much pain as Nadine can dish out.   It will be close and painful for both, but in the end it will be Rose standing over her beaten rival holding aloft Nadine's torn thong in triumph.

Offline Susanne67

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 09:39:45 AM »
Nadine will win the fight!! She is a tough Girl!!
I like to fight hard fights but balanced and without hatred they both want to hand out but also plug in .. some painfulness also with eroticism: titfight / sex

Online Ara90

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 10:49:31 PM »
Your analysis begins well, but falls apart at the sbsurd assertion that "blondes are overall weaker than brunettes and can't take a lot of pain.  As everyone should know, hair color (which is easily changeable) has no relation to strength or pain tolerance, and Rose is a seasoned veteran catfighter who has fought through at least as much pain as Nadine can dish out.   It will be close and painful for both, but in the end it will be Rose standing over her beaten rival holding aloft Nadine's torn thong in triumph.

ok, my point regarding the haircolour is maybe not right. But the main point for me too see Nadine in favour is her age and maybe the circumstance that Rose is very experienced. There is a very high possibility that Rose will underestimate Nadine...and you are wrong, there is no way that Rose can rip Nadines thong from her!!!