News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Boyfriend / Girlfriend tagteam fight

• 24 Replies

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
Re: Boyfriend / Girlfriend tagteam fight
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 04:42:48 AM »
With all of Josh's cockiness it gives me such pleasure to flatten his cock with my knee. A look of agony comes over his face as he grabs his member. The kick leaves me fairly exposed. My satin corset is hiked up exposing my pale flat stomach between my top and panties. That becomes the target for Nathan as he fires a punch into me knocking me off of him as I roll away. Furious I get to my feet.

"Nice cheap shot jock! As funny as you may think you are, I'm all guy!" Pulling two silicone pillows from my corset I throw them to the floor. My chest and stomach now looking flat and taught. "And this guy is going to kick your ass in front of these nice girls!" I run full speed at Nathan leaping at him wanting to again knock him down and pin him on his back.

I groan, still in pain from Josh's low blow as I clutch my aching crotch with my left hand. I can't help but smirk when he takes the full impact of my punch as I watch him fall off of me. "Hmph, you have no right to talk about cheap shots, you little bitch." I say while slowly sitting upright, all the while rolling my eyes when he removes those silicone pillows as he still looks more like a girl than a guy.

This time I'm ready for him, seeing him run at me at full speed while I remain sitting against the canvas. I cautiously remove my hand from my crotch and immediately lean backwards while raising my right leg. I aim to press my foot right against his flat stomach and hopefully use his momentum against him to flip him over my head so that he lands on his back, opposite me on the canvas.

I tilt my head over towards Natalia and smile, as it looks like my partner is completely dominating Josh's better half.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 04:44:31 AM by NathanFights »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 03:17:16 PM »
This fight is on! I go for a quick attack, sweeping the legs out from under Nathan. Before i do, I glance over at Britney. Is she checking him out?? WTF?! He may be physically beautiful but I bet he's a total idiot. When I'm done working him over I'll have both girls in my lap. As I take Nathan down to his back I hear a thud as Natalia's punch connects and Britney is left breathless.

"Come on babe! Kick her ass! I know you can do it."

On the ground I feel Nathan's arm wrap around my head. My bunny ears are pulled off and I'm momentarily blinded as my long blonde hair is pulled across my face. I feel Nathan's strong swimmer legs lift up and I know that my small frame won't last long in his leg scissors. Lifting my right leg up I slam my knee up into his crotch.

"You may be pretty Nathan but I'm a fighter!"

I smile as everything seems to be going towards my plan as I manage to wrap an arm around Josh's head and pull his smaller frame down into my scissor hold. I flex my legs around his side, aiming to lock my ankles and weaken him completely, all the while tossing his bunny ears across the ring. Before I'm able to really increase the pressure, I feel him suddenly slam his knee into my crotch. "Ahhhhhghh Ohhhh... You little bastard!" I grunt, my eyes shooting wide in pain as I immediately release my scissor hold and clutch my aching crotch with my left hand. Enraged, I ball up my right fist and send a sudden hard jab towards Josh's midriff, hoping to knock him off of me. "Unghh... I don't usually hit girls, but you had it coming!" I taunt the 'bunny boy'.

With all of Josh's cockiness it gives me such pleasure to flatten his cock with my knee. A look of agony comes over his face as he grabs his member. The kick leaves me fairly exposed. My satin corset is hiked up exposing my pale flat stomach between my top and panties. That becomes the target for Nathan as he fires a punch into me knocking me off of him as I roll away. Furious I get to my feet.

"Nice cheap shot jock! As funny as you may think you are, I'm all guy!" Pulling two silicone pillows from my corset I throw them to the floor. My chest and stomach now looking flat and taught. "And this guy is going to kick your ass in front of these nice girls!" I run full speed at Nathan leaping at him wanting to again knock him down and pin him on his back.

Hehe, looks like ya underestimated pretty lil' "Bunny Boy", Nate!

Offline TerribleTasha

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2016, 07:59:52 PM »
I voted for Josh and Brittany, mainly because it would be hilarious if they won! ;)

Offline Alpha Boy

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2016, 10:51:05 PM »
I groan, still in pain from Josh's low blow as I clutch my aching crotch with my left hand. I can't help but smirk when he takes the full impact of my punch as I watch him fall off of me. "Hmph, you have no right to talk about cheap shots, you little bitch." I say while slowly sitting upright, all the while rolling my eyes when he removes those silicone pillows as he still looks more like a girl than a guy.

This time I'm ready for him, seeing him run at me at full speed while I remain sitting against the canvas. I cautiously remove my hand from my crotch and immediately lean backwards while raising my right leg. I aim to press my foot right against his flat stomach and hopefully use his momentum against him to flip him over my head so that he lands on his back, opposite me on the canvas.

I tilt my head over towards Natalia and smile, as it looks like my partner is completely dominating Josh's better half.

Before charging Nathan I look over at Britney and Natalia. Britney is fighting so well. Even though Natalia got her down I see her slipping out of her headlock. I just know she'll kick her ass. Even if she doesn't both girls look amazing. They're all over each other sweating and grunting. I want to get with both of them so badly. It would definitely be a night to remember.

I run full speed at Nathan. I gasp out as his foot jams into my stomach and I'm monkey flipped over him. Crashing to the mat I'm left gasping for breath as the wind is knocked out of me. My back arches up and back down again as I struggle to breath. The excitement of watching the girls grapple has left me well..... excited. The front of my satin panties now tentpoles up. My small member no more than a couple of inches long. Very petite but clearly hard. As I begin to get my breath back I reach up over my head. Swinging my arms I attempt to box Nathan's ears to buy for time.
Trillian: Alpha_boy

Offline Leslie_Loser

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 12:28:56 AM »
I step through the aisles in the arena and I grab a reserved front row seat. The seat is specifically reserved for me, Josh's girlfriend. "Hey there, Josh! Sorry I am a teenie weenie bit late! Traffic was sooooo horrible!" I yell loudly as I try to grab his attention. I want Josh to know his girlfriend is here to cheer him on! I also want Britney to see that his REAL girlfriend is here! Part of me wants to see my friend Natalia crush her, but I don't want my boyfriend to lose the match.

I wave my arms in the air and my breasts bounce underneath my black micro mini tube dress. The dress is so tight that it wraps around my body like a second skin. I accessorize black sheer pantyhose that sparkle under the lights. I complete my outfit with a pair of black stiletto heels that are 5 inches long. My brunette hair hangs loose along my back.

I turn around for a brief moment so my back is facing the ring. I bend over forward and I place my cup of Coca Cola in the cup holder in my seat. My ass juts out towards the ring. My dress rides up my hips and my black lace thong is visible underneath my sheer pantyhose. I wiggle my hips unintentionally while I try to slide my cup in the cup holder.

Offline Alpha Boy

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 12:46:03 AM »
I step through the aisles in the arena and I grab a reserved front row seat. The seat is specifically reserved for me, Josh's girlfriend. "Hey there, Josh! Sorry I am a teenie weenie bit late! Traffic was sooooo horrible!" I yell loudly as I try to grab his attention. I want Josh to know his girlfriend is here to cheer him on! I also want Britney to see that his REAL girlfriend is here! Part of me wants to see my friend Natalia crush her, but I don't want my boyfriend to lose the match.

I wave my arms in the air and my breasts bounce underneath my black micro mini tube dress. The dress is so tight that it wraps around my body like a second skin. I accessorize black sheer pantyhose that sparkle under the lights. I complete my outfit with a pair of black stiletto heels that are 5 inches long. My brunette hair hangs loose along my back.

I turn around for a brief moment so my back is facing the ring. I bend over forward and I place my cup of Coca Cola in the cup holder in my seat. My ass juts out towards the ring. My dress rides up my hips and my black lace thong is visible underneath my sheer pantyhose. I wiggle my hips unintentionally while I try to slide my cup in the cup holder.
Well this is slightly awkward. As I team with Britney my other girl Leslie shows up to cheer me on. Not like I've ever been particularly faithful. I always seem to find myself in the bed of a new girl. Leslie though might change all of that. She's the first girl I've ever been with that's actually as hot as I am. Seeing her in her micro tube dress, sparkling black sheer pantyhose and stiletto heels my petite manhood grows ever slightly larger in my panties. She is flawless. Watching her tits bounce in that dress I practically cream my panties. I love the fact that she's trying to make Britney jealous. As of now the whole plan has changed. First Britney and I destroy Nathan and Natalia. Then while she's busy celebrating, Leslie can finish off what's left of Britney. At that point it's just me and Leslie making out while all three of these losers pleasure us. Any guy can have a three way. I personally prefer a five way :)

After boxing Nathan's ears I turn and smile wickedly at my girl Leslie. Lifting two fingers up to my lips, I spread them wide in a "V" shape then slowly lick across the center.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 03:39:45 AM by Alpha Boy »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 04:13:33 PM »

I giggle loudly as I watch the action unfold in the ring. It appears that cocky bastard Nathan underestimated lil' Bunny Boy, who's proving to be as feisty as they come. I applaud "Alpha" for showing such fire, but Nate is not one to be counted out so easily and it looks like he's countering with a charging Josh monkey flip that sends the pretty boy soaring through the air.

That's when I notice a particularly LOUD newcomer shouting noisily for Josh. She's standing beside me in the front row, waving her arms frantically to get the attention of her Bunny Boyfriend. The shouting becomes too much to ignore and I glance over at her with a arched brow and an annoyed expression on my face. Well, she's certainly a hot one, that's for damn sure. Her sexy lil' body is squeezed into a micro mini tube dress that looks very similar to my own, yet mine is leopard print. And just like mine, her tight skimpy dress seems to be struggling to keep her luscious breasts contained and concealed. Though with all that hyperactive jumping and waving, I'm just expecting her tits to pop out any second now..

I find myself just glaring at this gal as she excitedly waves at Josh, and as I feel myself getting more flustered the longer I stare at her. Watching her turn around to set her drink down into her chair's cup holder, I watch as she bends over fully so that her cute, round bubble butt sticks out toward the ring. She even shakes her hips a little, and I catch a glimpse of her lacey black thong underneath her sheer pantyhose. I narrow my eyes at such a blatant attempt to get attention and I raise my left hand and SMACK her ass hard!

Offline NathanFights

• Simply the best.
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2016, 06:16:53 PM »
Before charging Nathan I look over at Britney and Natalia. Britney is fighting so well. Even though Natalia got her down I see her slipping out of her headlock. I just know she'll kick her ass. Even if she doesn't both girls look amazing. They're all over each other sweating and grunting. I want to get with both of them so badly. It would definitely be a night to remember.

I run full speed at Nathan. I gasp out as his foot jams into my stomach and I'm monkey flipped over him. Crashing to the mat I'm left gasping for breath as the wind is knocked out of me. My back arches up and back down again as I struggle to breath. The excitement of watching the girls grapple has left me well..... excited. The front of my satin panties now tentpoles up. My small member no more than a couple of inches long. Very petite but clearly hard. As I begin to get my breath back I reach up over my head. Swinging my arms I attempt to box Nathan's ears to buy for time.

I chuckle when I manage to flip Josh over me with my foot, watching him land hard against the canvas on his back. I slowly start to sit upright, my crotch still a little sore from his earlier cheap shot, as I turn towards the self-proclaimed 'alpha'. "Hmph, what's wrong Josh, finished so soon?" I tease, only to notice the tiny little bulge beneath his panties. "Hahaha, what the hell is that? I knew you weren't a real man!" I tease only to hear some commotion in the audience.

I glance over towards the newcomer, Leslie, checking her out as she's dressed in such a skimpy outfit. I can't help but wonder what these girls see in Josh as here's yet another one claiming to be his girlfriend. My eyes drop down to her round ass while she juts it out towards the ring. "Hmm, is this your girlfriend Josh?" I ask while turning towards you. "Maybe you should introduce us so I can show you how a real alpha takes a woman." I tease, only to watch Tiffany intervene and give Leslie a nice hard spank.

I'm clearly distracted by the goings on of the audience that I'm caught off guard when Josh suddenly boxes my ears. "Arghhhnh.. Nnhh... Owww...!" I grunt, my head aching while I hear a loud ringing in my ears. "You'll pay for that you little bastard!" I groan, a bit disoriented from his move as I try to lash out with my hands and grab a hold of his wrists. Hoping to toss his little body over towards the other side of the ring where Natalia is completely dominating Brittany. "Hey Natalia, you want to finish off this loser too?" I laugh while stumbling over to the ropes to balance myself.

I voted for Josh and Brittany, mainly because it would be hilarious if they won! ;)

I understand, people like underdogs, these two have no chance of winning at this point though :P

Offline Alpha Boy

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2016, 08:45:28 PM »
I slowly get to my feet. As I do I hear Nathan call me out as "not being a real man". I swallow hard as I stare back at Nathan. Hating him with every fiber as I pray that Leslie can't hear his childish taunts in the audience. Whatever. I am a real man and I know how to please a woman. Size so doesn't matter! Then I hear him say that he'll "show Leslie what a real alpha is". WTF is this guys problem?! Who does he even think he is?! I'm momentarily distracted as I hear a loud spank coming from Leslie's direction. Some blonde bimbo has dared to strike my princess.

"Hey blonde MILF, that ass belongs to me! You touch her again and I'll have my baby kick your ass! Are we clear?"

I'm interrupted as Nathan grabs hold of both of my wrists. In his grip I feel like a rag doll. My blonde hair whips backwards and forwards as he jerks me around. I hear him call out to Natalia, that he's going to send me in her direction. Before he can I raise my right leg and kick outwards wanting to slam my foot into his toned belly and trap him in the corner.

"Nathan, I am going to show you just how alpha I am!"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 08:49:39 PM by Alpha Boy »

Offline Leslie_Loser

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2016, 11:32:47 PM »
I don't even notice that someone is sitting beside me while I place my cup in the cupholder. My ass is just so busy bouncing all over the place as I try to tease my boyfriend and everyone else in the ring. Something suddenly touches my ass and it catches me by surprise. "What was that?" I blurt out and scream for a split second. I jump in my heels and my heels click and clack against the hard floor.

I accidentally spill my entire cup of soda on the blonde girl's dress. I turn my head to look and I can see the blonde's hand reaching for my ass. I instantly realize that this girl just tried to steal a grope of my ass and spanked me. I'm not sure whether I should be angry or turned on because this girl is totally hot in her tight dress.

My eyes dart up and down along her body while I am still standing. My back is still facing the ring and I am oblivious to what is going on in the ring. I don't hear their comments in the ring. My head is wrapped around the fact that someone just spanked my ass, and the fact that I just spilled my entire cup of soda on someone.

"Oops, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to spill my cup on you! It just... startled me when I felt something touch my ass... It felt like a spank." I say as I stand upright. I grab the bottom of my dress and I try to readjust it so it covers my ass.