News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 69 -- Nissa versus Charlotte

• 3 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 69 -- Nissa versus Charlotte
« on: December 28, 2016, 11:25:54 PM »
I have started a new website to place the AWC content.  You can see the story there as well with more images of the match.  Hope you enjoy.  The site is apartmentwrestlingclub.com

This poll is the sixty-ninth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Manilla.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Nissa (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) lives near Lima.  She works as a teacher in a local school.  She is a fitness instructor at a health club as her second job.  A wealthy business owner is sponsoring her in hopes of making her a star in the Apartment Wrestling Club.  Nissa has always been into fitness and outdoor activities.  She is a former equestrian star in the local area.  Nissa's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I never give up at anything I do.  Being the best is important to me and I have always been the best at what I participate in.  This will be no different."  Nissa has won all of her fights so far convincingly defeating Annie, Britta and Emma.

Charlotte (5'6 130 pounds 22 y/o) lives near Auckland, New Zealand.  Charlotte works in the health care field while she continues to go to school for an advanced degree in the field.  She has very little spare time due to work and her studies.  She enjoys hiking and other outdoor activities when she has the time.  She hits the gym on occasion, but doesn't have enough time to be a regular.  Charlotte's interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I know my way around a fight.  I grew up with older siblings and they weren't the kindest.  Everything I have in my life I have worked hard to get.  I love to compete and love the attention being a great Apartment fighter will bring."  Charlotte convincingly defeated Sukara and Yuki.  In her last match, she was brutally knocked out in an extremely short title fight versus Bao.  

The fight is scheduled to take place in a luxury hotel penthouse just outside the city.  The room prepared for the fight is large with a handful of couches and chairs along the outer edges of the fight area to allow for spectators to observe the fight.  Most of the spectators will be standing along the outer edge of two sides of the fight area.  Both girls arrive at the fight location and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  

Nissa arrives at the fight and she is very excited to be there.  Her sponsor has prepared her well for her apartment wrestling career and Nissa believes she will be crowned world champion.  She has a chip on her shoulder because she was required to fight Emma to prove she belonged in the tournament and she intends to destroy and humiliate Charlotte tonight to prove her point.  Nissa dresses in a small black bikini as she prepares for the fight.  She worked out hard in advance of the match and her body looks well-toned and well-conditioned.  She stretches and prepares and after a few minutes she is called to provide her comments.  “Like I said before -- I am better than girls allowed to fight in this tournament.  I am still angry I had to fight and destroy Emma for this match.  My skills are not matched by this girl tonight.  She is big and slow.  She will be mine and I will use her beaten body as a toy when I finish dominating her.”

Charlotte arrives in advance of the fight and is placed in her room.  She nervously paces around the room as she tries to get mentally and physically prepared to fight tonight.  She hurriedly changes into her floral print bikini top and bottoms.  Her wavy red hair and bikini highlight her skin tone and facial features which including her glowing green eyes.  Charlotte tries to get focused by going through a series of warms up, but she is anxious.  After her last fight where Bao knocked her out in the first few minutes of the fight, Charlotte's confidence is a bit in the dumper.  "I'm going to prove that my fight with that bitch Bao was a fluke.  She got lucky.  I'm better than that and tonight I'll prove it.  I'm stronger, faster and meaner.  I'll use those advantages to beat Nissa."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Nissa and Charlotte.  "This one will be an intriguing battle of contrasts.  Nissa is quick, but Charlotte is much larger.  Can speed and toughness defeat power and determination?  Both these fighters have something to prove tonight which makes it hard to tell who comes out on top.  It could go either way.  I'm going with Charlotte tonight.  I think she gets in close and uses her size to wear out Nissa."  The second commentator begins "I think your mostly right about this one.  You're missing one big part though.  Nissa's speed is going to be an issue for Charlotte.  That's why Charlotte didn't do well against Bao.  I think Nissa is going to wear her down and finish her off.  Either way, this should be a great fight tonight."    The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately. The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you."  

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Charlotte nervously shifts from foot to foot as she swings her arms across the front of her body.  Nissa dances back and forth with a smile plastered on her face.  She points at Charlotte and smirks "You look soft puta!!"  Charlotte ignores the comment, but her face twists showing the comment pissed her off.  The officiator sends them to their sides of the room.  The crowd is on its feet and excited as they wait for the match to get started.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.  

The two girls move out from their sides of the room quickly as they approach the other.  Each of the girls determined to take control of the fight from the very start.  The fans immediately begin calling out support to their favorites as the room seems evenly divided in the early going.  

Nissa suddenly darts forward showing off her speed and agility.  Charlotte starts to step back in reaction and Nissa pivots and lashes out with a quick kick towards Charlotte's thigh.  The big redhead is caught flat footed as she is pivoting, but she reaches down in an attempt to deflect the kick.  Nissa is too quick as the blow slaps into Charlotte's outer thigh with a loud WHAP sound.  The pained look on Charlotte's face tells the story of the force behind Nissa's blow.  

Darting back, Nissa picks up a ready stance and continues to circle Charlotte.  The kick causes Charlotte to stumble a step or two before she also assumes a ready position.  As they circle, Charlotte shows a slight limp.  Charlotte keeps moving and working to shake off the effect of the kick as Nissa darts again.  This time Nissa reaches out going for a slap to Charlotte's face.  Charlotte is ready and pushes a hand up easily deflecting the blow.  

Off balance and turned slightly, the attempted slap leaves Nissa exposed.  Charlotte steps close and pushes down on Nissa forcing her to bend over a bit.  Grabbing hold of Nissa, Charlotte pulls her opponent in close and tries to wrap her up.

Charlotte positions Nissa as she bends her over at the waist.  Nissa now regretting her failed slap attempt tries to twist free of Charlotte's grasp.  Before she can do so, Charlotte loops her arm over Nissa's shoulder and neck.  At the same time, Charlotte grabs hold of Nissa's right arm pulling it up and behind her back as she rotates Nissa's body slightly.  

The purpose of the rotation quickly becomes clear as Charlotte slides her arm looped over Nissa's shoulder and neck and slips her fingers down over the top of Nissa's bikini top.  Charlotte grips Nissa by her left breast as it dangles and squeezes her fingers closed.  

"FUCK ME!!" screams out Nissa as the pain shoots through her body from Charlotte's strong grip on her breast.  Charlotte showing right away that she will do whatever it takes to win this fight as she goes right after Nissa's soft breast.  

Nissa responds with her free hand by gripping Charlotte's inner thigh.  Nissa begins to run her hand up towards Charlotte's crotch feeling her way along Charlotte's leg.  Charlotte pulls up on Nissa's left arm as she continues to keep Nissa off balance.  

Charlotte, feeling the hand working up her thigh, reacts to the threat by trying to slide her hips back.  Realizing there is no way to get herself out of harm's way, Charlotte lets off of the breast squeeze and grabs for Nissa's hair attempting to fling her into the wall.

"Don't you fucking dare you whore!!!" screams Charlotte as she pivots slinging Nissa to the wall.  Nissa staggers the several steps and collides with the wall.  She manages to put her hands up to take most of the impact, but she still crashes in with a THUD.  The crowd cheers as Charlotte seems to be gaining control of her smaller opponent and Charlotte's fans call out encouragement to her to kick Nissa's ass.

Charlotte follows up on her slinging move and pursues Nissa to the wall wanting to continue with her advantage.  Her early success raising her confidence as she attacks.  Charlotte slams her fist into Nissa's upper back pushing her back forward again towards the wall.  The blow lands solidly on Nissa with a THUMP sound as Nissa groans in pain.  

Charlotte, thinking she has Nissa in dire straits, steps in close and reaches out to grab Nissa by the hair.  Before Charlotte can get a good grip and find some leverage with the hair, Nissa shoots an elbow back into Charlotte's body catching her squarely in the ribcage just below her large soft breast.  

Charlotte groans out in pain from the elbow to her body.  Knowing Nissa is dangerous when on the loose, Charlotte pushes into her wanting to wrap her up and try to use her size to control her opponent.  
Charlotte reaches out and grabs hold of Nissa and drops down to her knees pulling Nissa down with her.  Initially, Nissa tries to avoid being wrapped up and taken to the floor, but decides instead to let the fight go to the floor since there isn't much she can do to avoid being pulled down.  

As soon as the two hit the floor on their knees, Nissa twists and shoves a fist into Charlotte's belly as she continues her attack on Charlotte's stamina.  Charlotte lets out a gasp as she tries to secure her grip on Nissa and twist her to the floor.  The Peruvian is quick and manages to jab a second shot to Charlotte's body as she goes in under Charlotte's flailing attempt to grasp her upper body.  

"Shit" groans out Charlotte as she leans over the top of Nissa trying push her lower body out of her opponent's reach.  Nissa, realizing she is being ridden to the floor tries to push forward and secure Charlotte's leg as a means to flip the big redhead off and to her back.  Nissa struggles hard to keep from being driven down to the floor as Charlotte leans in toward her.    

Charlotte gets her hand on Nissa's hair and shoves downward.  The grip keeps Nissa from slipping free as she is leaned forward and extended after driving the punches to Charlotte's body.  The big redhhead absorbed the blows and is gasping and huffing from their impact.  Unfortunately for Nissa, the blows weren't enough to immobilize Charlotte.  

As Charlotte rides Nissa's upper body downward, she jams a punch down in her opponent's back.  Nissa groans out from the impact as she feels herself being forced down to her belly on the floor.  Nissa struggles wildly to avoid being smashed completely to the floor as she attempts to keep herself balanced on her knees and elbows.  

With the pressure being applied by Charlotte, Nissa is forced to widen out her legs to remain any sort of position on her hands and knees.  Worried that Nissa's quickness and agility will allow her to squirt free, Charlotte decides to shift away from trying to drive Nissa to the floor on her belly.  Having her more or less down to the floor, Charlotte guides Nissa's head between her legs and attempts to catch Nissa in a head scissors hold.  

"Got ya now bitch!!!" growls Charlotte as she gets her thighs on both sides of Nissa's head.  Nissa continues working to wiggle free as she knows she is in a bad position.  If she allows Charlotte to secure the scissors the bigger girl could potentially squeeze her into submission.  Charlotte wraps her right arm around Nissa's waist from above in an attempt to keep Nissa in tight while she struggles to get her scissors hold applied.  

Charlotte grunts out in frustration as Nissa pushes and twists making it virtually impossible for Charlotte to fully lock on the scissor hold.  Reaching out with her left hand, Charlotte slaps down on Nissa's ass that is pushed up in the air.  The slap lands with a WHACK sound as flesh meets flesh.  Nissa lets out a little yelp and the crowd cheers showing its love for the slap to the ass.  Charlotte didn't intend the blow to be a spanking as she grabs hold of Nissa's ass and tries to use that grip along with her grip around the body to pull her opponent into the head scissor hold.  

In addition to squirming and wiggling around in Charlotte's grasp, Nissa pushes her hands around grabbing and clawing at Charlotte's thighs as she continues to make Charlotte's task difficult.  Nissa continues to push her feet off the floor trying to get her legs under her enough to force her way free of the hold.  Charlotte is well aware of the effort as she tries to quickly get the head scissors applied.  The struggle intense and desperate as both fighters know the implications of the head scissors being applied.  

"Hold fucking still" gasps out Charlotte as she struggles with her slippery opponent.  Hearing Charlotte, Nissa knows what she is doing is effective.  The frustration in Charlotte's voice obvious as she grunts out her complaint.  With one last push of her legs and a slight twist, Nissa unbalances the struggling Charlotte.  Unwilling to surrender her attempt to secure the scissor hold, Charlotte is unable to avoid being toppled off of Nissa.  

As Nissa pushes upward, Charlotte is flipped off to the side and lands awkwardly with a THUD.  The hard landing leaves Charlotte gasping and struggling to roll free as Nissa pushes up off the floor and scrambles around to go after Charlotte.  The big redhead tries to roll over after the hard landing, but Nissa's pursuit is too quick.  

"Where you running too puta!!!" hisses out Nissa as she slides her lower body atop Charlotte's leg pinning her to the floor and cutting off her attempt to roll free.  Nissa is too quick for Charlotte at this point and the redhead is unable to escape.  Trapped on her side in an awkward position, Charlotte reaches up to push at Nissa's body with her right arm to avoid Nissa being able to further mount her body.  

Nissa sees the reach coming and immediately grabs hold of Charlotte's wrist immobilizing the arm.  Continuing with her theme wearing down Charlotte through her air supply, Nissa shoots her right arm forward and grips Charlotte's neck.  Pushing her hand under Charlotte's chin before she can tuck it down and block the move, Nissa applies a very rudimentary one-handed choke on Charlotte.  The redhead lets out a gasp and a loud ACKKKK gagging sound as Nissa grips her neck.  

Charlotte gasps and gags in Nissa's grasp.  She begins to immediately wiggle and thrash under Nissa looking for a way to quickly break free of Nissa's chokehold.  Pulling her leg up Charlotte tries to use her leg to keep Nissa from moving any further atop her as she struggles from underneath Nissa.  Charlotte reaches up for Nissa's body with her left hand finally untangling from her hard landing on the floor.  Nissa gives Charlotte's neck one more good squeeze and then releases the choke to take advantage of another opportunity to attack Charlotte's exposed body before the big redhead can break free.  

Lunging forward, Nissa shoves her knee down into Charlotte's belly forcing her to roll to her back as she gasps out for breath.  Nissa's knee planted firmly in Charlotte's upper midsection forces her to curl her body upward around the knee.  OOOHHHHFFFF gasps out Charlotte as she struggles under Nissa.  

"How you like that" snarls out Nissa as she hears the gasps from Charlotte.  Nissa works hard to maintain her balance perched atop Charlotte with her knee digging into her abdomen.  Charlotte rolls her body slightly to the right as she pushes her foot off the floor trying to roll her opponent off of her body.  Nissa slides a bit forward and put her hands out reaching to try and stabilize herself.

Charlotte groans out from having Nissa rocking forward across her body with her knee still dug into her body.  Reaching out Charlotte grabs Nissa's right arm with her own right arm and slaps her left onto Nissa's back end as she uses her upper body to add to her twisting lower body.  

The efforts pay off as Charlotte drags an unbalanced Nissa forward and to the floor as she rolls her body in Nissa's direction.  Nissa grunts out from meeting the floor and is splayed out and out of sorts a bit as she tries to gather herself.  Charlotte takes advantage of her opportunity as she rolls to her side and wraps her legs around Nissa's left leg.  

Nissa lets out a growling sound as she tries to scramble forward, but Charlotte grabs her by the other leg and begins pushing her legs apart and twisting her right ankle.  The positioning for Charlotte is awkward as she lays on her side using both hands to work on Nissa's leg.  Nissa lets out a yelp of pain as Charlotte yanks on the ankle and the Charlotte fans in the crowd cheer loudly.

"Bloody got ya" pants out Charlotte as she pulls on the leg.  Nissa yanks and squirms forward trying to shake free of Charlotte's grasp.  After some effort, Nissa is able to yank her left leg free and pushes it back into Charlotte's hip.  The redhead knows she is exposed to being kicked by that free leg and releases Nissa's right leg as well and starts to roll up to her feet.  A loud voice yells out from the crowd "Get er Charlotte urry up!"

Free of Charlotte's grasp, Nissa slips forward and pushes up off the floor.  Charlotte, with a head start on Nissa is already up to her feet before Nissa starts clambering up.  As Nissa comes up off the floor with her back turned to her opponent, she tries to keep moving forward wanting to create separation from Charlotte.  Nissa can feel Charlotte's presence behind her as she is partially to her feet.  

"Get back here!!" growls out Charlotte as she reaches out and grabs Nissa by the hair.  With a sharp yank, Charlotte stops Nissa in her tracks as the raven-haired beauty cries out in pain from the hair pulling.  Charlotte gasps and out from the effort of keeping up with Nissa as her smaller foe struggles to escape.  

After a short struggle, Charlotte is able to use the hair pull to get Nissa in close to her body.  With Nissa's head pulled back, Charlotte slips her right arm around her body from behind and hooks it up under Nissa's chin trying to secure a choke hold.  Nissa's arms flail as she struggles wildly to slip free, but Charlotte is able to reach around with her left arm and secure a grip on Nissa's chest giving her breast a squeeze as the fight continues.  

"Whore!!!" screams out Nissa as her breast gets mashed.  Fortunately for Nissa, Charlotte is unable to fully get her arm wrapped around her neck into a good choking position.  Charlotte continues to try and work her arm under Nissa's chin as the Peruvian beauty struggles to slip free of her opponent's grasp.  Nissa thrashes around forcing Charlotte to spend a considerable amount of effort working to contain her attempts to escape.  

After several moments, Nissa breaks free of Charlotte's grip, but in the process ends up losing her balance and slipping to her knees on the floor.  Charlotte also drops down to her knees into position next to Nissa.  Charlotte forces Nissa to bend at the waist as she works to force Nissa to the floor.  

"You're done for!!" grunts Charlotte as she tries to use her size advantage to overpower and drive Nissa to the floor.  Nissa resists Charlotte's effort as the bigger redhead leans up and over Nissa's body.  Charlotte reaches and grips Nissa by the hip and pulls back.  Initially, Nissa's hip slides back giving Charlotte the thought that she could twist Nissa around and go for a body scissors to finish the fight.  

Reaching further across with her left arm, Charlotte leans over the top of Nissa and attempts to flip her to the side and put her on her butt right in the path of the scissor hold.  Nissa has other ideas though and quickly snakes her hand up and around Charlotte's neck as she takes advantage of the fact Charlotte extended her upper body so far across her back looking to make her attack.  

Charlotte lets out a loud groan as Nissa slips her hand around and into Charlotte's thick red hair.  Nissa uses her left hand to reach in and grab Charlotte's left arm that was reaching across to grasp her shoulder to flip her back.  Before Charlotte can effectively react, Nissa springs her counterattack.  With a push of her hip and twist of her body, Nissa drags the overextended redhead across her back and slams her to the floor on her back directly in front of Nissa.

"Pinche Puta!!!" yells out Nissa as Charlotte lands on the floor looking up with a dazed expression on her face.  Nissa uses her advantage to press her body across Charlotte's and lock on a tight headlock.  UNNNHHHH groans out Charlotte as her legs slide across the carpet trying to find enough leverage to kick her way free of Nissa's grasp.  The Nissa fans erupt with cheers of support as she seizes control of the fight.  

The impact of being flipped over the top of Nissa combined with Nissa driving her weight down into Charlotte's body has Charlotte in real trouble.  Charlotte is gasping and panting for air while Nissa continues to force her body down across Charlotte's chest.  Nissa can hear the labored breathing of her opponent as she wraps her arms tightly around her head squeezing with all her might.

UNNHHHHHH moans out Charlotte as her head is mashed in Nissa's grasp.  Charlotte pulls her hands up trying to pull Nissa's arms off of her head.  Nissa continues to squeeze and lean back and forth as she wrenches Charlotte's neck while crushing her.  The crowd's cheers of support for Nissa grow louder as Charlotte's fan base begins to quiet down.  The fans as deflated as their fighter at this point.

"You're done puta!!!" hisses out Nissa as she leans forward a bit more rotating her upper body.  The rotation allows Nissa to press her chest and her soft breast down towards Charlotte's face.  Nissa attacks on Charlotte's air supply throughout the fight now paying off as Charlotte is clearly in serious distress.  The redhead's struggles slowing as the lack of oxygen and the exhausting fight to this point takes its toll.  After several long moments of smothering and choking, Nissa has Charlotte on the verge of surrender.  

Nissa releases Charlotte's head and rolls the rest of the way over pinning Charlotte to the floor.  Nissa now applying a sort of cross body pin as she turns her body slightly towards Charlotte's feet.  With Charlotte flattened out on the floor and trapped underneath her, Nissa begins hammering punches with her right hand into Charlotte's exposed and unprotected belly.

OOOOFFFF!!! UNNPPPPPPHHH!!! gasps out Charlotte as each blow lands squarely on her midsection.  The punches hammer what little air Charlotte can find.  The big redhead gasps for air between punches as Nissa takes her time between punches.  The crowd showing its appreciation for Nissa now as she appears on her way to finishing the fight at this point.

"You know what to do pig!!!" taunts Nissa as she yanks her fist back and drives yet another punch into Charlotte's belly.  Charlotte's legs no longer working against the floor as her body is laid out and pinned under Nissa.  With no hope of escaping, Charlotte continues to absorb punches to her belly.  The fight is clearly over and the officiator moves in close to check on Charlotte to make sure she is still conscious.  

"I'm done" gasps out Charlotte hoarsely.  "You win" she continues weakly.  Nissa stops driving punches into Charlotte's belly, but continues to maintain her pin.  Reaching down with her right hand, Nissa grabs hold of Charlotte's bikini top and firmly tugs at it breaking it free of Charlotte's body.  "Please no" moans out Charlotte as Nissa pulls her top away leaving her large breasts to flop for the crowd and the camera to see.  The crowd cheers loudly as the Charlotte's top comes free.  

Nissa slides up and tosses the bikini top to one of her nearby fans and smiles at the lucky recipient.  Pushing her body around, Nissa drops her ass down over the top of Charlotte's face.  Nissa is sweating and tired, but she wants to show off just a bit for the crowd and for the benefit of whoever she might fight next.  No better time than now to send a message.  

Sliding her ass over the top of Charlotte's face, Nissa mashes down over her beaten foe leaving her to make muffled gasping sounds underneath her body.  Nissa reaches down and cups Charlotte's breast and raises her hand over her head.  She slowly rolls her pointer finger up to show number 1 as she smiles for the crowd and cameras.  

After several moments of showing off on her beaten foe, Nissa slides to her feet.  Even though her body is tired and aching, she puts on her best strut as she walks across the room and heads for the dressing room.  Charlotte is left on the floor in a heap as she slowly rolls over and covers her bare chest.  Charlotte knows she is done for the tournament and it shows in her body language as she curls up into a ball on the carpet and slowly begins to sob.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 05:04:41 AM by Apartment Wrestling Club »

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 69 -- Nissa versus Charlotte
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 06:27:28 PM »
loved the ending

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 07:10:19 PM »
loved the ending

Yes! The fight is very and competitive nice too, both had the chance to finish the fight early. Anyway...nice match! And i also encourage you to check the new website!

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 09:12:38 PM »
loved the ending

Yes! The fight is very and competitive nice too, both had the chance to finish the fight early. Anyway...nice match! And i also encourage you to check the new website!

Glad you liked it.  :)