News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tit fights part one

• 1 Replies

Offline Levargaman

Tit fights part one
« on: May 25, 2017, 08:02:01 PM »
As a long time female fight fan I was astonished recently to be able to hear a conversation between two women about fighting.  I was attending a party at a friend's home and the wine was flowing and people were chatting.  In the kitchen next to the bar were two 30 something women who were both in good shape and nicely put together for the evening.  I struck up a conversation with one of them, Renee, and she introduced me to her friend Joanne.

It was all small talk until Renee said, "hey Joanne, I heard you had a real fight with that bitch Chrissy from the club."  Joanne said, "yeah I kicked her sorry butt, but that was like a month ago.  did you just hear?"  Renee answered, "I heard about it last week from Mindy.  she said you really humiliated the bitch in front of her friends."  Now I was really interested in the conversation so I just stood by and acted aloof so I wouldn't discourage them from continuing.

Renee said, "what did you do to her, strip her naked or something?"  Joanne answered, "not completely but I pulled her sorry tits out and beat the shit out of them."  When I heard that I could barely conceal my interest.  Renee said, "no way!  you ripped her top off?"  Joanne said, "that's right, and I found out that it's the best way to humiliate a bitch.  I had to punch her in the belly a few times and then a hard one to the mouth so she hardly knew where she was.  Then I just yanked her tank top down and out they popped!  After that it was like hitting a couple of punching bags."

"She must have been screaming," Renee said.  "I've been hit in the boob before and it hurts like hell."  "Oh yeah, that bitch was screaming and crying and trying to cover them up but I must have gotten in five or six good shots to each one of her saggers," Joanne said.  "Some of the chicks who saw the fight were laughing at her and when I stopped hitting them her tits were bright red.  Next time you have to fight a bitch go for her tits if you can, especially if they're big enough to punch.  You'll end the fight quick and make her cry."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and the bulge in my pants was impossible to conceal.  Renee and Joanne moved on to talking about where they bought their clothes and I quietly made my way to another room.  It was one of the hottest conversations I ever had the chance to eavesdrop on.

Part two will be about the time one of my old girlfriends got into a fight and suffered the same fate as Chrissy.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Tit fights part one
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 08:59:50 PM »
Looking forward to this!