News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jade27 fights Denise_Fights to see who is tougher

• 27 Replies

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Re: Jade27 fights Denise_Fights to see who is tougher
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 10:40:42 PM »
{alt}
{alt}
Hey, chubby thighs, gonna squash those tits raw against that tree.
Fat chance! My thighs are all muscle and will crush you.
Stupid cxnt, in a catfight with hair down to your fat butt.
Jealous of my hair? Your split ends must break all the time.
Gonna enjoy flinging you around by that hair!
HAH! Not while my strong thighs are crushing your skinny neck!.

In a surprise move Jade rushes up behind Denise, grabs her hair and runs around the tree full circle to bind Denise's neck and head against the tree. Then kicks her in the butt. Denise kicks backwards and nails Jade in the stomach.  Jade falls on her butt allowing Denise to unwind her hair. She jumps at Jade who raises her leg, placing it on Denise's stomach and flipping her over her. Denise makes a nice roll and comes up on her feet. Jade is up and the two rush at each other and lock up face to face once again.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:17:24 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline stacykat

• its fight time
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 12:24:31 AM »
ok so i voted and i voted for denise.   sorry jade, i don't know you but i know my girl denise and i'm going to have to back her all the way

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2010, 01:45:45 AM »

Hey Jinx and Denise...  so you fought for two days and you both were hurt badly? That had to be a hell of a vicious catfight. Do either of you have any detail for us??  Did you fight again today in chat? If so...what happened??

Denise and Jade...this catfight isnt over, is it? I hope not. Go girls...fight !!

DAN THE MAN, I'm sure you know it but just in case there is a poll fight going on between Jinx and Denise. http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,6532.0.html  Comments welcomed.
{alt}

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2010, 12:58:18 PM »
Hey Dan, we were fighting for 2 days coz that blond bimbo had to leave the first day so we decided to continue later. Yes it was a vicious one. What to say about the fight? I have to admit that Denise is a nasty bitch and her endurance really surprised me. She was recovering fast and was striking back. For the long time we were struggling for a top position working over our boobs hard BRRR!!! I've had her in a finishing holds for several times but she managed to get free... and she was attacking my boobies all the time. But what are we talking about?! She finished beaten up on a sand with me riding her face and humiliating her for loooong minutes. And this time, Denise, I'm gonna leave you on a beach in even worse condition!

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 12:00:14 AM »
I haven't forgotten as we haven't sheduled anything and dream on BIG NOSE

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 05:45:42 PM »
Denise will defeat Jinxtit in irl catfight.

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 04:16:16 PM »
In your dreams ed. Sorry for stealing you this topic jade, didn't want it but people just care more about me and denise than you. Really there is nothing i can do about it LOL

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 04:20:19 PM »
well denise i see you ran away from our fight and decided to fight someone you know you could beat lol

As moderator of this fight I need to set the record straight. First no one has won this fight. Secondly, no one has run away from anyone. The fight is still going on and will until 12 March. Right now it seems Jade is straddling Denise and throwing punches at her face. Denise has just kneed her in the back and kidneys trying to knock Jade off her. Is Denise successful and knocks Jade off? Does Jade remain on top and continue to bloody Denise's mouth and nose? Does Denise throw punches blackening Jade's eye and blooding her nose? Does Jade wrap her fingers around Denise throat? Does Denise yank Jade's hair out?

Does Denise get Jade down?

Or does Jade get Denise down?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 04:31:43 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 11:38:12 PM »
HA! Verrrry Good! ... :)

So who ends up on top?  ;)  :)
{alt}

petelv

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2010, 03:44:18 PM »
Denise defeats Jade.

pete

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2010, 04:03:41 PM »
Denise defeats Jade.

pete

Congratulations to both women for an entertaining and hard fought fight. It was my great pleasure to sponsor this poll fight for two of the sexiest women on this forum. Perhaps also two with the biggest mouths although there is plenty of competition for the biggest mouth. And competition for the sexiest now that I think about it.

Yes, a hard fought fight for awhile. Then Denise dominated Jade in the submission fight. She began to put on all sorts of painful submission holds along with additional hairpulling, tit mauling, and crotch abusing. Every time Jade started to submit Denise would release her hold so she could do more damage. Denise was at her nastiest and bitchiest. She refused to release Jade even after Jade had submitted. Jade got pissed off at  this. She came up swinging with her fists once Denise released her. Jade got in some good blows but then Denise showed she knows a thing or two about throwing bare fists. She blocking and ducking Jade's wild punches and got in jabs and other short punches to keep Jade back and gradually weaken her. In the end Denise knocked Jade out but not without having suffered lots of damage herself.

As far as who is sexier, I stand by what I have told both sexy woman - it is a draw to me. But the voters have spoken.
{alt}

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
Denise takes Jade, giving her a black eye
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2010, 06:19:58 PM »
Here are some descriptive photos of the fight.

Denise (in white slip) and Jade (in black slip) lock up in a headlock contest.
{alt}

Jade out muscles Denise and forces her down by the hair. Then gets behind Denise, drives her to her knees and attacks her hair even more.
{alt}{alt}

Eventually Denise overcomes Jade. She gets her down and punches her in the eye, giving her a black eye. Then Denise pounds Jade's head against the floor to finished her off.
{alt}{alt}

Finally Denise tells Jade off!
{alt}
Don’t go bringing that weak shit around her again!
Quit telling everyone how I ran from you as you are the one who has ducked my challenges
Quit telling everyone how you beat me. This is our first fight and I have whipped your fat ass until you can’t sit on it. So admit it! YOU ARE NOT THE TOUGHEST BLONDE! I AM TOUGHER THAN YOU by a long shot!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 09:51:46 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline JinxTit

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »
Grrrr i don't like it so much!