News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Maura vs. Jill

• 7 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Maura vs. Jill
« on: August 29, 2009, 10:50:39 PM »
(Dedicated to Nancy)

Nancy was definitely humiliated and people laughed at her. I didn’t like that in reality. She was a good person a even a great woman, beautiful and sexy. But only her character was a problem. She thought twice she could be the Queen, once  against Jill, that bitch in her office, and another with me. In both cases, poor Nancy was defeated and humiliated in public. She was ashamed and you couldn’t see her in the usual social events. But I knew she was maneuvering. She hated both Jill and me, and her big dream was to see us fighting.

I have met Jill a few times, as we both were socialites who attended lots of parties. She is beautiful, a kind of Angelina Jolie as Nancy had defined her. Elegant, somehow provocative, walking with a sensual swing  which attracted the eyes of men and women. Not that I didn’t too, but she was special, a natural, a kind of goddess. Her smell, no doubt excessive, was due to a mix of expensive perfume and a personal scent. Her dark eyes were like stars and her lips were full and delicious. I was really attracted to her but at the same time it was a kind of barrier separating us, nothing tangible, just some invisible net. When we shook hands, immediately our palms were sweaty, our lips trembled imperceptibly and a kind of electricity of many volts crossed between us. We both knew we liked each other, we had an animal attraction and at the same time we felt as rivals, with one small difference: I believed she liked men, while I am pure lesbian.

Then, the e-mails started: “Jill says you are shit”, “You wouldn’t win Jill in a fight”, “Your cxnt would be smashed if you confront Jill”. “She is much better woman than you, bitch”. “You are only a lucky whore”. And so on. Always from different addresses. Afterwards I knew Jill was receiving also that kind of e-mail. Therefore, the atmosphere was heated in the next party I attended. Jill was glaring at me, as I was at her, no one believing the e-mails but offended by the fact the there were e-mail and accusations.

We  finally got together, far enough for others to hear. “I hope you have not said I am shit”, she said confirming she had received the same kind of mail. “Absolutely not and I hope you haven’t said the same about me”, I said. “Of course not, I consider you a great woman, maybe not as good as myself, but  close. Desirable, even”, Jill said. “Not as good as yourself? That is what the mails says you are telling”, I grunted almost in her face. We were close, breathing together, smelling our scents, two bitches ready to attack. “I didn’t tell anybody, Maura. I just know it”, she whispered hotly. I felt my nipples hard, barely touching hers. “You are wrong and I am ready to fight you”, I said in another hot whisper. She looked suddenly around and said: “I am ready too. I knew we would get to that one day or another, Maura. But let’s wait for the next big party. I’ll make sure Nancy is there. I have the feeling she is the author of the mails”. I relaxed and even smiled. “I agree. We should get to that, Jill. It will be a double pleasure, to fuck you and to win you. Bye now”. I kissed her lightly on the lips and separated before she could say anything else.

Miracously, the devil mails stopped. That was just after the invitation for another party, one os the best in the summer, had arrived. Much later I learn that Nancy had been invited, and if she had heard about my encounter with Jill, she was most probably thinking she had reached her objective.

Which she had evidently. Jill and I were going to fight  at the party. We didn’t talk, with what we said in the last party was enough. The party was at Cindy’s, the same place where I had humiliated Nancy. She was there with her husband, of course. And Jill had arrived already. She was surrounded by people, admirers, colleagues and some asskissers. Nancy was not even close to her. Jill was beautifully dressed, in a luscious green top which left little to the imagination, showing her generous cleavage with no bra, a short tight black skirt and several inches high heels. Of course, I hadn’t done much to hide my bigger boobs, also without bra, and my skirt was designed to show my great thighs, that I was proud of. High heels also, maybe one inch lower. Oh, my top was a brilliant black and my skirt a llamative red.

We wandered around from group to group, shaking hands, kissing cheeks, as if the other wouldn’t exist. But we were aware of the other, we were just making time for when the party were at its peak and the drinks had made good effect in most of the guests. Cindy came to chat with me, somehow nervous: “Are you and Jill…?”, she left the question open. “Yes, if you don’t mind of course”, I said smiling cheerfully. She said with a sigh: “Not at all, I guess people come to my parties just in case something like that happens”. I laughed and inched my way to where Jill seemed to be looking at  me and getting rid of someone. We were alone, well, only surrounded by a hundred or so, but alone. With our drinks in our hands, smiling widely and only the tremor of our nostrils and lips showing our nervousness. Immediately, we could heard the silence around, maybe some whispers. Without looking, we knew everybody was watching us.

I moved first. Left my glass on a table, came back and unstrapped my top, letting my breasts show proudly. Jill smiled, left her drink and her green top fell to the floor close to mine. She had gorgeous boobs, smaller than mine but even firmer, and her nipples, like mine, were already hard of excitement. Simultaneously, we unzipped our skirts and let them fall, stepping out. We smiled when we discovered none of us wore panties and our luscious bushes got a collective gasp from the excited guests. Slowly, deliberately, we advanced until our erect nipples grazed and her lips covered mine in a soft kiss, which soon was a ferocious tongue attack. Our arms were initially along our sides, hands extended on our thighs, only mouths and nipples touching. But soon, as our tongues fought for domination in our mouths, our breasts pressed and mashed and the hands clawed on each other butts, while saliva started dripping to our chins and necks, and perspiration covered our foreheads and armpits. I thought kissing with Jill would be great in other circumstances. She knew how to kiss and she tasted sweet, but her tongue was not giving pleasure, but trying to gag me, as I was trying to gag her, biting each other tongues, pushing them deep to each other throat. Our boobs were smashed and our nails clawed on our fleshy asscheeks, but the battle was concentrated in our mouths. We knew that was only a test, not as decisive as it would be the cxnts fight, but we wanted the symbolic advantage of winning our tongues fight.

Jill won. Her tongue deepened in my mouth, touched hard my throat and I pushed her apart while I coughed and choked with tears in my eyes. She cleaned her chin of saliva, with a big smile of triumph, while I  tried desperately to overcome my nausea. Then, undoubtedly driven by her enthusiasm for her victory, she attacked again without giving me time to prepare. This time, she slammed her boobs on mine, making me trip with surprise and almost fall. It hurt but I surprised her too by grabbing her ass for balance and slamming my slightly bigger tits on hers twice. She groaned in pain and grabbed my ass too. For a long moment, we stayed like frozen, nails clawing on flesh, boobs pressing hard and nipples hurting. Little by little I took the initiative, My boobs started moving up and down and laterally, rubbing hers harder, scrubbing and pushing, slamming and rubbing again. We were sweating and the smell of sweat mixed soon with the scent of pussy juices. While titfighting with Jill I was excited by her smooth skin and flexible body, my juices flowing already, but I realized that her pussy was as wet and flooded as mine and her excitement was parallel to mine. I couldn’t look around, I wanted to concentrate on my fight, but I could hear the sounds, the gasps and ooohhsss when our tits rubbed and slammed. I could say the guests were also excited. My boobs were reddening, but I could see Jill’s were flattening visibly and reddening more than mine. Besides, her breathing was shallow and I attacked with more strength, until she started to move back a little. I saw tears in her eyes when I clawed my nails in her back and pulled her to me, rubbing my boobs hard on hers. She screamed and pushed me off.

I had won the titfight. Jill was massaging carefully her tits, staring at me with tears, hurt in her boobs and her pride. I gave her time to recover, while I did the same, because I confess that my tits hurt also. Our bodies were glistening of sweat, smelling and dripping juices from our pussies to our inner thighs. I was ready for the mother of all battles, the one which would decide who was the best cxnt in town, the woman to woman biggest challenge. The glare of Jill’s eyes told me that she was  recovered and ready for the decisive fight.

It was a expectant silence around us when we got closer again. Our nostrils trembled with the smells of the other’s body, our again hardened nipples touched and we cupped our hairy pussies in challenge. “This pussy will outfuck yours”, “Do not dream, this cxnt is better and you will eat it after losing to it”. I noticed her big clit, out of her open lips, swollen and hard, as long at least as mine. I extended a hand and pulled hard, looking at her beautiful eyes as she looked back and pulled painfully at my clit. We hugged with the free arm, smashing our tits again, and kissing with full lips as four fingers penetrated the other’s cxnt and the thumbs mashed the clits. The kiss was not painful now, it was sexual, for pleasure, to excite the other and help the fingers action. The rubbing of the nipples wasn’t painful either, but sensual, pleasurable, exciting. Two experf females in sexual action, the fingers clawed inside the cxnts, rubbing, fucking. We moaned in our mouths as we sucked our tongues expertly. We tensed when the simultaneous orgasms hit our bodies, and we exhaled our hot breath in each other’s mouths. Our fingers were out, brilliant of juices, smelly as the flow of juices gushed like two fountains. We palmed our soaked cxnts and rubbed the palms on the other’s mouth, tasting, while the thighs crossed and started grinding on the pussies. Without a word, we were bending the free knees until we were sitting on the grass, thighs crossed in scissors position. Our cxnts locked, clits rubbed and pussy lips kissed noisily, hips moving in luscious circles, sometimes slamming. While we supported our bodies on an elbow, the free hands started pulling and twisting nipples, both sweating profusely, groaning like animals in heat, mouth open, letting spittle slide to our chins, eyes glassy, fucking until we exploded again together, squirting, no winner yet, cumming in long gushes, soaking our bushes, not stopping, intense fucking cxnt to cxnt. I knew Jill could win me, she was much better than Nancy and many others I had fought with, but I knew I had my chance too. I promised myself I would get to bed with her, not to fight but to pleasure each other with no limits. Again, I noticed her breath shallow and had the certainty I had the victory close. I moved my body almost imperceptibly to be a little on top, so when I moved my hips I had a dominant position. In spite of her efforts, her body was sliding under mine, my legs locking around hers, my cxnt slamming hers, my breasts rubbing, my mouth on hers, faster, harder, feeling I was ready to cum but controlling myself with all my will. More, more, more, until I saw her desperation, her rage and this time she screamed again when she came, her juices squirting hard, like a geyser, accompanied by trickles of pee, while I continued fucking her, in total control, until she got limp.

Looking around, smiling in victory, I straddled her face with my sweaty thighs, my cxnt cumming freely in her mouth and nose. Only when I was satisfied I unstraddled her, leaned over and kissed her fully in the mouth, lovingly, passionately.

Then I stood up, still on wobbly legs… looked around… I saw the pale and enraged face of Nancy with her husband… I deliberately walked to them… I stopped and slammed the palm of my right hand on Nancy’s face, following with a backhand on her other cheek…

“This is for the e-mails, whore”, I spitted on her face and walked again to Jill, already on her feet. “It has been a pleasure, Jill. I will call you”.

I got my top, skirt and shoes, waved to Cindy and left the place. Proud and happy.

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
Re: Maura vs. Jill
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 10:36:58 AM »
A Great Story!!!!
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

petelv

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 11:45:19 AM »
Maura ,  This was a excellent story.  I enjoyed very much.  Are you going to write a story about you and Nancy in a catfight ?

pete

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »
I would have expected more comments

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 09:27:21 AM »

Would you be more difficult ginger? Look for my profile and mi e-mail addy.

Maura

ruth53

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »
great story maura but my cxnt is better

willyandjane

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 05:15:59 PM »
As sexy and hot a story as we have "cum" to expect from you hun...thank you very much. We both enjoyed it.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »
wow, greath story Maura, but mine tits is better than yours