News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Super Hero Fight w/Lucy Pinder

• 8 Replies

Offline ravenman

• God Member
Super Hero Fight w/Lucy Pinder
« on: June 05, 2010, 05:37:36 PM »
This is a little fantasy fight I've been thinking up of recently...

Lucy Pinder was just the usual busty British model...until one day she was chosen by her government to represent England and become the next Super Girl. No one had ever heard of an English woman becoming the poster girl of America before but there was no time for hesitation since the previous Super Girl had just perished in battle. Lucy soon underwent numerous scientific experiments and to the US and England's relief her body was able to take the small injection of Kryptonion virus that would give her superhuman abilities. After a couple hard days of training Lucy was able to harness most of her powers and was ready to be sent to the battlefield, of course not as Lucy Pinder the model, but the magnificent SUPER LUCY!

Her opponent hails from the Far East, from the Land of the Rising Sun, and from one of America's old enemies during WWII, Japan. As a small girl born and raised in Hiroshima, Japan (one of the two cities blown to bits by the atom bomb) Saori was taught to despise the Americans (and their allies such as Britain) for annihilating their city and most of its citizens. But Saori's beauty and immense hatred for the Yanks weren’t the only things about her that made her stand out, she was born with superhuman powers (possibly having the mutation passed down from her grandparents who experienced the atom bomb's dangerous radioactivity) and using those weapons she quickly climbed to the top of her nation and rebuilt the Japanese Empire. Waging war on America and its allies, Saori, now calling herself Lady Kamikaze, had only one desire and that was to bombard America with atomic weapons and get her country's revenge.

The only thing or woman standing in the evil empress’s way is of course, none other than our beloved SUPER LUCY! Lady Kamikaze had easily slain the previous Super Girl with her martial arts & katana sword but Lucy is ready for her. With her super strength, lightning speed, and breasts of steel, Super Lucy will take on Lady Kamikaze in the most epic battle in history. Will Lucy be able to defend America and its allies?? Or will the empress get her wish and control the world???

{alt}
{alt}

In their fight wear:
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 06:38:32 PM by ravenman »
"You're the best Asian I've ever fucked" - satisfied client

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
Re: Super Hero Fight w/Lucy Pinder
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 11:14:19 PM »

I love hot Japanese woman and the fact she looks like she could kick some serious model ass!!  ;D

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 09:06:40 AM »
My thoughts are that this fight could go either way, the one that gets her licks in early gets control over the other. For my money it would be Kamikaze coming out on top.

Offline Peggy Fighter

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 02:12:26 PM »
Close fight here.  I voted American. ;)
I have more fun with blondes. ;)

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 01:30:38 PM »
Close fight here.  I voted American. ;)

Actually, Lucy Pinder is from the UK  ;)

Immortaljoe

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 01:45:55 PM »
Speaking of Brits as Americans, I'd love to see a combined force of

Wonder Woman
{alt}

Power Girl
{alt}

Black Canary
{alt}

and

Zantanna
{alt}

take on Lady Kamikaze who has achieved a near Goddess state after defeating Pinder's Supergirl.

My bet is that the ultra-powerful Japanese Goddess would be too much for even the Justice League to handle.

But that is if they can even make it past the bodyguards...

The Dragonlady
{alt}

The Japanese Dominatrix
{alt}

The Ninja Assassin
{alt}

And of course,
The Japanese Schoolgirl
{alt}

Unfortunately, my bet is no.

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 03:05:05 AM »
really cool! could use more heroine fights here, sometimes
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 04:06:32 PM »

I'm offering my "Sponge Bath" services to the Japanese team!  ;D

Even fighters need to be clean lol!

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 02:07:51 PM »
It's a Bird! No It's a Plane! NO IT"S SUPER LUCY!!!  ;D so fight back Lucy come on!