News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mistress toefight

• 2 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Mistress toefight
« on: December 16, 2017, 08:39:31 PM »
{alt}
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Mistress toefight
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 02:27:51 AM »
{alt}

{alt}

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Mistress toefight
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 03:14:00 AM »
My domina, who is named Kat 32 y/o  - 5'"5 165p 40 shsz  pounds - black hair that was shoulder length, came into the room.

"Look, Mistress" I  said, "Women toe-wrestling."

She looked at the screen and gave a short laugh saying, "Sorry slave, that's not toe- wrestling, that's a toe-catfight."

"Toe-Catfight? What's thatMistress." I innocently asked.

"In toe-catfight the big  toes  of the women face to face each other and fight each other (scratching,crushing,everything goes…) until one woman admits defeat and this is a fair game but very painful and tough!" She explained.

I then asked, "How is that different than toe-wrestling?"

"Stupid slave, in  toe-wrestling  one big toe is trying to bend  the other (interlocking like arm wrestling) and there are rules, but in a toe- NHB fight the object is to win.(everything goes)
The only rule is :
The heels should be on the ground all the time during the toe-fight !
"Wow, Mistress you seem to know at lot about it. How come?"

"Stupid slave ,  where I went to school there was a toe-fight almost every day and  yes I had a couple."

"Please Mistress tell about us about them!" I pleaded.
"i ll tell you but before clean my feet with yout tounge, Mistress Kat said
" Yess Mistress and i started to lick those sexy powerful toes "

"OK slave ."

And my sexy  Mistress  told me about her toe- fights.
After she was done she said, "Now go out and . I have to clean house."

What I did was run to my friends treehouse that was between the two properties.My friend was a slave too but he had another mistress , the mistress V.
I probably should explain that our houses were on two streets but our backyard  join each other.
There was maybe 150 feet between them with each house have 50 feet of nice level yard and then share 50 feet of dense woods.
When we got into the treehouse i said, "Man that was great!My mistress explained to me about her toefights while she was young"
"I know.Mistress Kat is well known powerful mistress  It made me hard."
"Me, too. There's only one thing we can do."said my friend that my words made him hard too.

After a while my friend  said, "I wonder if my Mistress  has ever been in a toe- fight."
"Why don't you go and ask. Then you tell me."
"Sure. Meet you back here in a couple of hours."

Two hours later my friend was telling me  his mistress has never been in toe-fights but she has  very muscular legs and feet !
"Man I sure would like to see a real toe-fight." I said.

My friend  thought for a moment and then said, "Bill, don't be mad but I was thinking that I would love to see our mistresses in a toe- fight."

"Against who?" I foolishly asked.

"Each other, of course."

"Yea that would be something!" I thought for a moment and then asked, "How can we do it?"
"We would have to trick them into it. And I have been thinking.
I have a plan
What? John asked
Go home and tell your mistress  that while we were watching toe-wrestling on TV , my mistress  told us about her matches , who she have been involved while she was young

Then ask her if she can beat my mistress in a toefight!
I ll be at home so I ll wait you to see what would happen
As I returned home and my Mistress had finished the cleaning ,I told her that my friend was believing that his mistress could beat her in a toe-fight !!
 He told me that his Mistress  will beat you because she has got the most  powerful feet in the world!!!
She said that?!? asked my Mistress , opening her eyes wide.
Mistress Kat  began to laugh and she tapped me on the shoulders.
Come on, stupid slave ! You must be confident in me! Be confident and take notice,? she suddenly said in a harsh tone that took me  by surprise
TO BE CONTINUED