News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Grand Creterium (milfs catfight) : 1st Round of 14 Rounds

• 2 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Grand Creterium (milfs catfight) : 1st Round of 14 Rounds
« on: January 10, 2018, 03:43:48 PM »
Grand Creterium : 2nd milfs catfight 2018 1st Round

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

RULES :
Each fighter faces all the others twice  in a round robin tourney (14 rounds).The fighter with the most points during this tourney would be crowned QUEEN in our milf catfight gr pr.
For each win (over 3 votes difference) - submission win the fighter receives 2 points
For each win (1 or 2 votes difference)- points win the fighter receives 1 point
For each tie (draw) the fighter receives 1/2 a point
For each loss the fighter receives 0 points.
In a tie between 2 or more fighters , apply these rules :
a/their fight e.q A fighter beats B fighter on points and the 2nd fight is a draw , so the A fighter qualifies and she has better position in the standings
b/ the number of loses (generally) e.q. A fighter has 4 loses and B fighter has 5 loses , the A fighter has better position in the standings
c/the number of loses by submission  e.q. A fighter have lost 1 fight by submission and B fighter have lost 3 fights by submission , the A fighter has better position in the standings
c/the number of wins
d/the number of wins by submission
e/ vote difference
If...there is still a tie...we ll have additional fights to determine the outcome
POLL DURATION : 3 days period for each round (14 rounds in total)

MY VIEW:
1st ROUND of 14 : start of Grand Creterium (2nd milfs tourney- championship contest 2018)
I have held off giving my view of these fights hoping some others would make comments. I will give my views. These are just my opinions  I welcome opinions about who wins, loses, and draws. As creator of these polls I refrain  from making predictions.
Janna - Dawne :     the clash of the heavyweights
Two hot mature babes are fighting merciless against each other in the first round .A catfight of two elegantly dressed women.Janna    will  hot  British  blood to go after Dawne's dark  hair and black dress.Dawne will try and rip out all of Janna's blonde hair and rip her blue gown to shreds.Big fight this one !!!
Karen-  Camelia :      the winner  of the 1st gr pr versus the famous belly dancer (very fit body)
Belly dancer  will attack using her athleticism to try to get control of Karen.Karen will use her greater weight to push belly dancer around. If belly dancer  gets control expect Karen  to throw a few punches to reverse. If Karen  gets control expect belly dancer to use her speed and strong legs to gain control. A fight with more wrestling and attempts at physical dominance as opposed to a hair pulling catfight. But there will be some hard hairpulling, especially by Camelia.This fight would solve our question : how strong and diversed fav Karen is ?If she wins...would prove it here but if loses  ...the belly dancer would have big claims.I think its a tricky contest because of the different style of the fighters.Power vs speed and strong arms (Karen) vs strong legs (Camelia)
Paula - Margo :     the clash of fighters with similar stats
With the temperament of both I expect this to be one wild catfight with each using every dirty trick they know to gain an advantage. There is an added intensity to this fight as the Americans seem to have a bet between them as to who can get the most humiliating victory.Two nasty catfighters who will every dirty trick in the books and make up some new ones. This is my favorite fight of this round
Nancy- Cheryl :   power  vs power
This will be a long and hard fight.Cheryl is sexy and a crowd favorite. Nancy is just as sexy. She is too big, too strong. Both women looking rather classy and even demure in their blouses and matching panties. Buttons will be flying everywhere. I see each woman grabbing the other by the front of her blouse and slapping her face back and forth. Holding onto the others blouse they will try to knee the other and kick them. Soon both will latch onto the others hair and they will fall, struggling on the floor to gain top position. Nancy being heavier and Cheryl  faster.
PROFILE OF THE CONTENDERS :
Camelia :Could prove dangerous if  she  overcomes her unexperience ;Strong legs and very fit body well trained ; the only concern is her unexperience as she competes first time ; if she can overcomes this ...would be a leading contender.(52 y.o 67kg- Egypt)bookies price 9.00 (a good outsider)
Margo : she looks more a wrestler than a catfighter but she has stamina and her weight is a big factor ;Claims on pick of her appearance   but plenty to prove; needs to  improve her skill and her techique so has an outstanding chance.Her wild style (very agressive ) and her weight will help her (50 y.o. 70kg- Usa)Bookies price : 5.00 She is well backed from 7.00 to 5.00
Dawne :   Good record in her previous matches ; heavyweight fighter with some exp so has claims ; this is  a tough test for her (48 y.o. 72kg- Usa- member FCA)Bookies price : 8.00 (another generous price)
Janna:  Has three-month absence to overcome but sets the standard and  has strong claims ; her weight adv is a big plus but her speed doesnt help her (45 y.o. 80 kg- Uk)Bookies price : 6.50
Karen : Champion in milfs catfight ; The bookmakers have the powerful Italian fighter   as the most likely winner as she was the winner of the 1st gr pr but this is a much more competitive tourney and the opposition is very strong plus the round robin system (each fights all the others in 2 matches : 14 rounds) ; stamina and power her adv while the only negative is her speed .She like Margo looks a wrestler than a catfighter.She is the one that all to beat .(57 yo 74kg- Italy-member FCA).Bookies price (according to previous performances plus appearance ) 3.00 fav
Nancy: some bookies regard her as the biggest danger ;  heavyweight fighter  using hairpulling tactics and pins  to win;strong contender (45 y.o. 78kg- Brazil)Bookies price 7.00
Cheryl :   A championship material fighter  with good records in the past , she is a classy performer and if she can bring her best here, she holds every chance. (46 y.o. 70 kg- South Africa- )Bookies price : 5.00 (bookies regard her and Margo the 2 more dangerous opponents for Karen)
Paula : speed, ability and techique her adv and negative the stamina- middleweight as she weights 65kg - the younger in this tourney ...44 y.o. (44 y.o. 65kg  Usa )Bookies price 10.00 (very generous price as bookies believe her weight is against those heavyweights)
CONCLUSION :
a very wide open high class cougars catfight , where all the contenders have claims.The fact that each fighter fights all the others is the most fair system , so to win this needs to mantain their form for a long period of time and the winner would be a diserved CHAMPION!!!There are some interesting  high class  contenders, namely Margo (who is feared most), Cheryl, Janna  and Nancy and market support for any of them would be worth noting.Paula and Camelia are the outsiders (according to bookies maybe because of their weight) but ALL HAVE GREAT CHANCE AND SOLID CLAIMS TO WIN THIS !!!
You the fighting community will decide !!!
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
Re: Grand Creterium (milfs catfight) : 1st Round of 14 Rounds
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:51:21 PM »
Voted for Karen, Janna, Cheryl and Paula.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
Re: Grand Creterium (milfs catfight) : 1st Round of 14 Rounds
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 12:08:38 AM »
I'm ready,willing and able.Lets fight!