News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfighting Neighbors!

• 6 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Catfighting Neighbors!
« on: December 04, 2017, 09:54:57 PM »
Haley hated Laurie from the first day Laurie moved into the duplex next to her. Haley and the neighbors felt the new girl had an air about her. Laurie acted like she was better than them. On this warm summer evening Laurie is sitting on her step drinking some wine and dressed like her pictures when Haley also dressed like her pictures comes from her house drinking a beer and sees Laurie drinking wine. " oh look lil Miss Hotsy totsy is drinking wine " sneers Haley. " problem " snaps back Laurie. " yeah BITCH I don't like YOU " snaps Haley as she walks towards Laurie itching for a fight. Laurie puts her wine down and stands. " that's your problem BITCH " snaps  back Laurie. ' yeah it's my problem you STUCK UP HO  " snaps Haley " fuck you BITCH " shouts Laurie. I hear the commotion and I look out my front window and see the two women facing off. I have had the hots for Laurie since she moved in and I know Haley has not liked that. I know Haley has been in a few fights and does well. Everyone on the block has been looking forward to this CATFIGHT!

Tale of the tape:
Haley - 5'9 - 168ish  and 47 years old.

Laurie - 5'2 - 145ish and 38 years old.

Comments welcomed.

Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Catfighting Neighbors!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 04:19:05 PM »
The neighbors here the commotion and start to gather. I am one of the first and have a great spot to watch Haley and Laurie go at. The chain linked fence and house seem to serve as a ring. At least 15 to 20 people gather. Men, women, kids and teenagers. This is a rough neighborhood and they love a good Catfight. They start to cheer mostly for Haley. Haley is taller and has some pounds on Laurie as they start to pull hair. Haley getting the better of it as she has Laurie bent over and lands some random punches. Immediately I can hear that Laurie is a moaner and Haley a trash talker. " ooouuuu you fucking bitch let gooo of myy hairrr bitch oooouuuu " " fuck you you slut I am gonna fuck you up bitch " snarls Haley.

" rip the bitches hair out Haley " " fuck her up Haley " " beat her ass Haley " yell some of the people watching.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 04:52:27 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline edfun

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 01:04:42 AM »
Wild action with both exchanging blows and getting into tough hairpulling action. Laurie seems more capable of handling a tired Haley. LAurie ends on top mounted over an exhausted opponent getting slapped in both cheeks.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 03:32:46 PM »
Laurie is bent over with Haley pulling her hair. Haley really yanks and Laurie goes to the ground landing with her back to the fence. They are fighting right in front of me. I am practically standing over them. Haley is totally focused on kicking Laurie's ass. Haley jams her knee into Laurie belly which is exposed. Her belly is tanned and hangs a bit over her skirt. Haley has a hand full of hair with one hand and is swinging with her other right hand. Laurie has let go of Haley's hair and is trying to block Haley's blows. Laurie left leg keeps lifting and her right leg is bent and her yellow painted toes are curled. I can see that Laurie is wearing yellow bikini panties. Her moans are fucking hot. Haley keeps saying she is going to fuck Laurie up and the people watching are cheering her on. I am enjoying the show.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 05:11:44 PM »
Laurie has tried to claw at Haley's face and tits which just seem to piss Haley off more. Laurie is getting a black eye and some marks on her face. Her hair is a mess. I love watching women fight barefooted and I can't take my eyes off of Laurie's yellow painted toes. Her toes have curled, her toes have spread, her toes have pushed against the grass and her toes have pushed against the fence. I am leaning against  the fence and my hard on is straining in my shorts. Haley starts to push Laurie face against the fence. Haley has two hands full of Laurie's hair and she  starts to bang Laurie's face against the chain linked fence. The cheering for Haley goes up. Laurie's nipples are hard as she moans each time her face hits the fence. Her body is turned towards the fence and one foot pushes against the fence.
Cheers!

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 10:26:00 PM »
Wow great matchups hard to pick but going for Haley to edge it.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 11:30:22 PM »
Every time Haley banged Laurie's head against the chain linked fence the people cheered like it was a WWE show. Haley did bust Laurie open. Not to bad a cut but a cut just the same and blood mix with sweat started to stream down Laurie pretty face. Haley got off Laurie and shouted " HOW DID THAT FEEL YOU DUMB FUCKING cxnt "  Laurie rolled to her back, she is dazed. " get up BITCH " snapped Haley. Laurie had no where to go, she was trapped and no seem to want to end this. Great entertainment on Wednesday evening. Using the fence Laurie got to her feet. She was a mess. Black eye, blood coming down from a cut on her forehead, her hair a mess. " no more you win " moaned Laurie. Like I said these people were out for blood and it was the women doing most of the talking. " come on Haley fuck that stuck up bitch more "
" fuck you bitch you got to get through me to get to your house " said Haley in a mocking tone with her hands on her hips and in total control. Laurie took a step Halley grabbed her hair and flung her to the ground and dragged Laurie some by her hair. OMG I love when women drag the other women by their hair. A great shot of Laurie's slightly dirty soles as Haley drags her. Haley lets go and Laurie is face down on the grass. Haley straddles her back, grabs her hair bangs her head into the grass. Laurie moans her legs kick some and now I have a great view of her ass since her skirt pulled up and her yellow bikini panties pulled up her ass cheeks. Haley punches her head a couple of times but she is spent from kicking Laurie's ass. Haley stands and raises her arms in victory. Some guy yells " hey Haley " and tosses her a beer. She puts her foot on the back of Laurie's head and drinks it like she is Stone Cold Steve Austin. " get the fuck out of here bitch " laughs Haley. Laurie gets to all fours and Haley pushes her to the ground with her foot to Laurie's ass. Everyone is cheering and laughing as Laurie staggers to her house. What a night!
Cheers!