News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Goldie Blair vs Tanya Danielle. Hands off titfight for the QoD semifinal tourney

• 12 Replies

Offline Christina Carter

(After having a good reception and response with the match between Devon Michaels and Emily Addison, me and Beth decided to make things bigger. There will be a 8 female fighters tournament with different styles and settings. We will roleplay to be the fighters, playing in first person, adapting profile characters to make things more realistic and sending pics along. Hope you all have fun reading this. Comment, vote and most of all: Enjoy!)

The FFH (Female Fighting Heaven)is a new brand company of female fighting videos from Japan.

The producers of the company have a almost a limitless budget so they bought a entire small island in the Pacific and hired 8 between the most popular catfighters and wrestlers to compete in a big tournament called Queen of Divas Tourney.
They are sure that this will bring them to the top of the female fighting videos circuits.

The fights will take place in different type of settings and scenarios, with different sets of rules.

All the fighters will live in different rooms with all comforts of a huge hotel near the beach of the island.

The first round of the tournament is over and everything is ready for the semifinals.
Here are the pairings for the second round

Tanya Danielle vs Goldie Blair
Francesca Le vs Christina Carter

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
The first semifinal is going to be grueling titfight between a sultry sexy young blonde and fiery redhead cougar. Mr. Tanaka's blonde assistant had decided that having a ref or audience would just not be a good idea. Especially after how Christina and Devon had left poor hunk completely wrecked and more importantly he hadn't really helped ref the match anyway. Instead this match would be a private affair which would be recorded via many cameras and live viewed as well as tapped for Mr. Tanaka's pleasure.

The private room for this match is not too different from one that Mutiny and Tanya met in. This one was simply a studio suite without a kitchen. There was a large studio which had been cleared except for plush light brown carpet. The walls are off white and there is a large picture window on one side. The studio has two doors one leads to a bathroom with a bathtub, but no shower. The second door leads to a bedroom with large king sized bed. The bedroom also is connected to the bathroom. All the furniture except bed has been cleared out to make sure that nothing would come in the way.

Both fighters have been told to be ready in robs with nothing but a small thong underneath. When their TV flashes a message they are suppose to go to the room and then the match starts. As this is the second round the winner would need to get one submission in two out of three rooms. The bathroom is going to be the hardest as the cold tile floor would make it harder to stay on the knees. Mr. Tanaka and his assistant do a quick walkthrough of the room and head to the theater room where they can catch action on several high definition screens.

The day of the first semifinal has arrived and I have already had good morning. Having finished light workout and breakfast I spent early morning walking around the gardens  enjoying the sunrise. Coming back into my room I take a leisurely shower and get ready. I put on a dark green thong and a silky white robe and then relax on the couch. Resting my arms behind me I let my free orbs swell as I breathe deeply.

Before long there is a beep on the TV as it turns on. The screen flickers and comes into focus with a simple message. "Ready for you in room 132". I smile to myself and continue breathing deeply for five more minutes visualizing my orbs swelling. Finally I get up and put on my three inch pumps. Opening the door to my room I walk over to the room 132. My orbs swing proudly under the robe but no one is in the hallway and I reach the room door. I wonder if Tanya would have been anxious and try to ambush me, but this is not that type of fight and I shake my head and move into the room ready to take down the sole natural blonde.

{alt}

Offline Christina Carter

After the win over Mutiny I feel pretty confident. She was a tough rival, I know she's been around the circuit since many years and in a lot of different styles.
But I beat her, fair and square and I'm sure I can also beat Goldie.

A hands off titfight is always tricky but it's not the first time I'm into that type of fight and I know how to do it.
Goldie's pair is bigger than mine but mine are firmer and I intend to take advantage on that to get the win.

I spent the day in a morning workout, then shower and some other time in the Spa.
Now I'm ready for the action.
I'm wearing a light blue thong and a white short satin robe that barely covers my ass as I gel the signal on the TV screen and I realize it's time to show up.
I take my time and look in the mirror of the room to make sure the makeup it's just perfect before finally heading to the corridors of the hotel until I arrive in front of the door of the room.
It's slightly open so I realize that Goldie is already arrived.
I take a long deep breathe and make my way in the studio.

Goldie is there with a smug smile on her face.

"Here you are finally, I thought you would had not show up..that would have been the best call for you" she says

"I couldn't miss the chance to flatten those saggy bags of yours bitch" I reply at her as I take off the robe and show off my weapons for the fight.

{alt}
She does the same and we glare , only few steps away from each other.
Without saying a word we start to circle like in a boxing ring, but slowly until we both move to the mid of the room, pretty much simultaneously as our big breasts clash in the first contact, a frontal mutual bump

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
I watch Tanya enter the room. I have to hand it to the cute blonde. She does have the looks but in this case that is so working against her. Just watching her younger tight frame is making my nipples stiffen. As you make your expected bitchy comment I smirk in response before clipping my mouth shut and getting serious. Like with Randy I focus on breathing deep and keeping my focus. These youngsters all they do is run their mouth. Don't they know they will need their breath. They should save it for when they need it.

Our bodies press against each other my darker skin contrasting with your lighter tone. Given our height differences my heavy tits press just under your firm young once. I smile at you as you softly rub your girls against mine making my light brown nipples stiffen and press into you. I can feel your own orbs tensing and I wrap my right arm around your slim waist and pull you in tight. I purposely keep my knees bent slightly to make sure my nipples are pressing into thick creamy base of your  girls just under your nipples.

Once I am holding you tight and you slide your arms around my waist to I suddenly explode up to my full height slashing my heavy tits up against yours. Your surprised gasp tells me that my move has worked. I tight smirk plays on my face as I grin into your eyes "What's the matter Tanya? Are they all that you dreamed when you watched me destroy Randy and more?" I see your mouth open to reply and I take that exact time to press my upper body back and then push in as I tighten my hug around you using my two heavy tits as hammers to stab your orbs.

Your whimper is music to my ears and I resist the temptation to grab your blonde hair and jerk you down so I can work the top parts of your boobies. "I know Tanya.. they do take people's breath away. They have that kind of effect" I grin as I slowly grind them in circles over your orbs "By the time I am done with you, yours will be like fluffed up pancakes."

Offline Christina Carter

I feel Goldie's breasts engulfing mine as she pushes them right against my big orbs.

{alt}

"Nnngggaaahh...oaffffff" I moan and groan, not able to escape her hold.
I try to squeeze my arms around her body and simultaneously twist my shoulders side to side but it seems to have no effect on her as she doesn't even wince in reaction, like that she's not even feeling my attacks.

I release her body, opening my arms but right in that moment she squeezes me even harder, forcing a louder yelp coming from my lips.

"AAAAGGGHH"

Suddenly I feel my feet off the floor as she is lifting me up, showing her power.
My eyes get wide opened in shock.

"Pu..put me down...owwww" I gasp with some panic in my voice but she has no intention to release me and she starts to move forward, holding me and bullying me backward until my back hits the wall of the studio.

"Gawd..." I moan as she releases the hug and grabs my wrists to push my arms up and start to work hard with her tits on mine with frontal bumps aimed to pancake my already sore breasts.
She growls me something, I don't even hear her.
As she drives again her breasts forward for a new bump I suddenly react and twist my shoulders side to side to aim a heavy blow to her breasts, hoping to stop her vicious assaults to my rack.

{alt}

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
I pin you to the wall your slim tight body proving just as little challenge as your milky white boobs were. I release my arms from around you and grin as you make such pitiful attempt to slow me down.

"Really? Is that how they taught you to fight Tanya? Do you think I didn't notice how you looked at me the entire fight with Randy? How you couldn't stop crossing your legs and looking away each time I looked at you? Your gasp when I knocked that tall upstart right off her feet? I bet you watched that film over and over in privacy of your room afterwards, didn't you?"

Each of my questions is emphasized with a jerk of my heavy udders from one side to the other slashing them across your rapidly bruising orbs. I smirk as I put my hands behind my back "Look Tanya I am not even using my hands. You are even weaker than that brat Randy who was all talk." My right leg is pushed forward so my thigh right thigh presses into that thong of yours and allows me to keep you in place as my heavy udders batter your orbs.

Seeing the resigned look in your painfilled eyes that tell me you are almost on the verge of tears I decide its time to end this one sided beating. I lower my knee knowing your body will slump against it making your orbs at the same height as mine. Pulling my upper body back a bit I give your orbs room to fill the space watching as you start to take in first full breath since I carried you to the wall. Leaning forward I lick your cheek playfully and hearing your gasp I use that moment to suddenly ram my upper body into you using my heavy tits as battering ram to crush your overwhelmed tits making them mould around my girls and press back all the way into your ribs.

"Now give up before I really hurt those little bags of yours Tanya. Give up" I hiss staring right into your eyes.

Offline Christina Carter

Again the frontal shove doesn't work, Goldie just leans back before she presses against me.
Her words are redundant in my mind and heart.
She eventually releases my wrists so her focus in completely on the chest to chest action.

I feel her heavy and huge breasts against on mine, this time for a big push, my own tits are pancaked against my ribs and my eyes start to water as the pain is getting rougher and rougher.
My paled breasts are on fire, nipples stinging hard.
She taunts me and after few seconds I finally submit.

"...okay..ggggghhh...okay..I give..ogggghh.....I GIVE UP..." I cry out as my hands are now on her shoulders , trying to shove her back "...I give..get off ..me...ouggggghh"

Goldie has a big devilish grin across her mouth as she sends a last bump on my battered breasts, just to prove once more her dominance over me before she finally steps back and looking at me with her hands on her hips, her tits proudly pushed forward.

"You know this isn't over, it's best two out of three Tanya..the best is still to come" she giggles.

I lean to the wall behind me, barely able to stand on my feet as I need more seconds to recover and regroup.

But after few seconds Goldie growls and rushes at me grabbing my blonde hair in her hands and tugging me toward her and to the bathroom.
{alt}

"No time outs bitch, get over here!" She yells as I yelp out again with pain, forced to follow her.
We reach for the bathroom where I slap hard on her arms, forcing her to release the hold as I tumble away and trying to regroup myself, knowing that now I'll need to win both last rounds..it definitely won't be easy.

{alt}

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
I watch my sexy opponent stagger away. The bathroom is not as big as studio and there isn't much room for her so I am not worried. Having fought her before I know she is too proud to run and make me catch her. Putting my hips on my hands I watch your lovely ass sway as you try to regroup. I can see your body shuddering and I imagine you massaging your swollen orbs trying to make them feel better. I lick my lips "mmm damn she would be so fun to have as my leashed pet." This time the reason for her ass swaying is not her shuddering but a shiver of excitement running through my own body.

I watch her turn toward me and if I wasn't so engrossed in my daydream I would have noted the fiery look in her eyes. But my eyes are just picturing her on her knees looking up at me with lost puppy eyes. I can feel heat in the pit of my belly. My dream though is shattered rudely as Tanya rushes toward me. She rushes in bent some at the knees that makes her face lower than mine. That only keeps my dreams going until she reaches me and shoves her body into me as she gets up. Her orbs smacking into mine from bottom and slashing up hard.

{alt}

"AIIIeeeeeeee" I let out a cry as my big heavy tits take first punishment of the match. I automatically stagger back and Tanya follows until I feel the wall at my back. Looking across the look in Tanya's eyes is as far from lost puppy as you can get.

"You bitch. I am not going to teach you a lesson" she growls. That gets me back and I glare right into her eyes and take in a deep breath. This wasn't over yet!

Offline Christina Carter

I'm finally able to give Goldie some punishment with that huge tits bump from downward and drive her back into the wall of the small bathroom.
She glares at me and I reply with a hard glare deep in her eyes.
I'm getting some confidence back and I want to turn the lead of the match on my favor.

{alt}

I push myself into her, lining my nipples with hers and trying to push my DDs into hers.
But this time she's ready and she matches my movement and push her heavy orbs against mine hard.

The big clash of breasts causes a loud noise filling the small room.
Her feet are planted down hard unlike mine and I am forced to stagger back with my ass hitting the cold wall behind me.

"What's matter bitch? Your cockyness is already disappearing?" She growls, a renewed grin appears on her face.

I am able to push myself forward away from the wall but there is nowhere to go in this second "location" and again we are body to body.
She quickly and smartly twists her shoulders to the right side sending a heavy blow to my naked bombs forcing a yelp out of my lips.
My upper body is pushed back but I eventually counter using the same money for payback and drive my breasts sideways.

She's ready again and match my movement by twisting  her shoulders side to side as we start a rough swinging breasts contest.
Soon enough I realize it was a bad idea.

{alt}
The weight of her breasts is just too much for me to handle and I backpedal again toward the wall with some loud groans along.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
I can't help but smirk. She is going to go swinging breasts against my heavy orbs. Oh my she is really getting desperate. I don't even flinch I lean into her and rock my shoulders from side to side giving her orbs heavy slaps. The sound of flash hitting flash echoes around the small area. Its clear from Tanya's grimace that she is done that her orbs can't take anymore, but she did resist after seemingly losing round 1 with ease and I am not ready to let her off easy. I feel her knees starting to give away and and she starts to slump.

{alt}

Taking advantage of that I press my right thigh between her legs to keep her up. I can feel her womanhood throbbing through her thong, but I tell myself there will be time for that later. Making sure to support her weight on my thigh I lean back enough to give my orbs some separation from hers much like a boxer pressing back from cinch creating enough space. Letting out a growl I jerk my body up and to the left delivering first of the tit punches. My left orb starts low and inside of her right breast while my right starts out low and outside of her left. As I swing my upper body to the left I can feel my heavy tits smashing hers up and to the left as well. The effect is like delivering two uppercuts to base of her orbs at the same time.

{alt}

I move my thigh back letting her slump some until my tits are level with hers. Leaning forward I press my lips brazenly over hers as I mash my orbs into hers letting my stiff nipples work like drills into your girls. Breaking my impromptu kiss I grin into your eyes "There is nowhere to run and you know you are overmatched. Give up and take your punishment like a good girl blondie" .

Offline Christina Carter

Goldie's words are echoing over and over inside my head, she regroups the kiss and using her tongue to pin mine while her breasts are firmly on mine.

For a couple of seconds the sound coming from my lips is a mixture of pain and pleasure and when she breaks the kiss again I gasp out.

"N..no..." refusing the submission.

Goldie smiles and look deep in my eyes "then you've asked for that!" Her voice change tone, something rougher and firmer.
Her hands grab on my wrists and she forces my arms up above my head and holding me in place, pinned against the wall with her body against mine.

{alt}
My eyes are closed, I try to shake on arms free but there's no way for me to get free from her grip, then suddenly she starts to push her full weight on me, making sure that her breasts are pushing against mine.

I yelp out in big pain as I feel like really my breasts are about to explode and flatten.
Goldie now is simply looking into my eyes, waiting me to open them.

When I do, they are starting to water and I cry out.

"O..okay....I...I submit....I submit..." my resistance breaks but she doesn't release me.

"Louder now Tanya!" She growls with devilish eyes , simultaneously pressing harder with her weight on me, her heavy boobs are crushing mine

"I...I SUBMIT..AAAAGGG...LEMME GO...LEM..NNNGGGGGGG...ME GOOO" I desperately scream in agony, now tears are running down across my cheeks.

Goldie plants another kiss on my lips before releasing my arms and taking a step back.
My body slumps down until I drop on my knees, pushing my hands on the floor, on all fours at her feet.

{alt}

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
I hear your sweet submission and I grin down at you. "That's a good girl. Now I believe the deal was three rooms. Follow me and if you know what is good for you stay on all fours Tanya. One wrong move and my orbs will be on yours again and no amount of begging will save you." I grab fistful of your hair to make my point and jerk your face against my right thigh "Kiss it bitch and kiss it and tell me you will obey" I hiss angrily and I can see the fear in your eyes. The proud wrestler that entered the room less than twenty minutes ago is broken completely now. You kiss my thigh and whimper. Reaching out I grab a towel hanging on a rack and loop it around your neck. "Follow me my loser pet".

{alt}

Grinning from ear to ear I drag you over making you crawl behind me as I walk royally to the bedroom. Walking right up to the bed I look down "I don't think you can take another round with these. I grin cupping my orbs and showing them to you as I let the towel drop.

{alt}

The shudder that passes through your body and the fear that you show are real. There is no faking that. Running my tongue over my lips I grin down "I suppose one body part can be substituted for those bags of dough of yours. "On the bed NOW BITCH" I hiss and the haste that you show jumping on to the bed is almost comical. "On your back and put your arms and legs stretched out. I know you have had plenty of practice dirty little toy" I growl wanting to really humiliate you for your comments earlier.  As you lay on the bed stretched out and look at me fearfully I take in a proud breath oh my this is better than any other feeling in the world. A lovely taller, younger fitter opponent broken down to dirt due to fear of my softest body parts. Grinning I move toward you ready to finish you off. I wonder if she realizes which body part I have in mind.

{alt}

Offline Christina Carter

I lay on my back over the large bed of the room, legs and arms spread apart as Goldie ordered.
Tears are still running down through my cheeks.
Not saying anything as she is continuing to verbally taunt me.

She finally climbs over the bed and her hands reach for my thong, pulling it off and exposing my pussy, now I'm totally naked and exposed at her mercy.

Goldie straddles me, sitting on my belly as she lowers down with her upperbody offering me her big breasts.

"Time to worship my superior breasts blonde" she hisses down at me as her right tit now hangs a couple of inches in front of my mouth.
I close my eyes and hesitate for a moment.

"so bitch?" She taunts me and I groan, pushing my face up and starting to kiss her right tit, sucking that big full erect nipples with my lips and eventually using my tongue to lick it.

"Very good Tanya, I guess you're used to it..don't you?" She giggles.
I do the same with her left tit, the moans coming from her mouth are witnesses of how she's enjoying that.

"Mmmmm good..very good..such a good pet you are...but I guess that you would enjoy more something rough..right?"
She doesn't wait for any replies and suddenly presses her body down to let her enormous breasts covering my face in a perfect tit smother.
{alt}

"Mmmmmgggggffffhhhhh"
{alt}

Her bombs are easily covering all my face, cutting the oxygen supply from my lungs.
My hands grab on the sheet, scratching it, feet kicking down against the mattress.
After few long seconds of torture finally she lifts up and I start to get some deep breathes.

Goldie just smiles down at me and then she leans down with her breasts over mine, pressing down with her full weight.

{alt}
"N..nnngggg...pl...please...no..no more...no more..." I cry out, whimpering and sobbing.

"Who has superior breasts Tanya? Say it or I'll flatten those pathetic bags you have!" She growls looking deep in my eyes

"You..nngggghh...you have superior breasts..you ...you do..Goldie....I'm...I'm a inferior loser...but..pl..please...le..lemme...ggggo..go..." I groan out in total submission

{alt}

"Mmmmmmmm you're such a loser Tanya..." she says and lifting her breasts up off of mine "and call me 'Miss Goldie' clear?"

"Y...yes...Miss ...Goldie.." I sob again

Goldie slides downward, letting her hard nipples raking along my chest and belly until she reaches for my crotch area.

{alt}

"Mmmmm I bet that you will like this even more.." she says with a evil look in her eyes.
She starts to grind down with her breasts over my moist pussy.

"Oohhh...mmmmm" I gasp out, clearly feeling her nipples teasing down on my clit.
My eyes close, back arches up in a motion of pure pleasure.
She's really getting a number on my pussy now as I start to moan louder and louder with pleasure.
Soon enough I'm on the edge of a climax but she suddenly stops and lifts up.

"oonn..pl..please...Miss...Goldie...." I groan as my crotch pushes up, looking for her breast.

"You don't deserve it bitch.." she giggles and climbs off the bed.
She grabs at my thong and holds it in her hands

"I guess this is mine now..don't worry pet, someone will come to rescue you" she laughs and finally leaving the room as I'm still laying over the bed, defeated and humiliated

{alt}