News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

cougar vs cougar

• 4 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
cougar vs cougar
« on: December 27, 2017, 06:06:56 AM »
This is one of the most eagerly-awaited toefights  of the season as it features a clash between last year?s winner classy SOPHIA and the fast-improving MISTRESS VIOLET. Her victory in the Christmas Cracker at London Arena  has worked out really well and she won very easily indeed.Sophia is a classy performer with her main weapon her sharp strong big toe nails.Also Sophia has speed.Its a big showdown this one !!!
Its a cougar versus cougar toe fight to the finish as both have speed and her sharp Sophias toenails would match Violets crushing power!!!

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: cougar vs cougar
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 01:15:05 PM »
{alt}

Mistress Violet crowned  ueen as justifies big fight fav against Monique but now find life tough as the classy Sophia dominates their championship toe fight 

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 03:04:22 PM »
Mistress Violet"s pics :

{alt}

{alt}

Sophia"s pics :

{alt}

{alt}

Additional comparison pics

{alt}

{alt}

Mistress Violet said :
" Sophia is a dangerous fight for the return but I want to jump straight back in at world level and our styles will gel for an electric fight. I'm already deep in camp and I can't wait to feel the atmosphere again "
Sophia said :
" I'm pleased to get a new date in the diary and I look forward to giving toe - fight  fans a great night today.
To be honest I was looking forward to a great victory in December and a relaxing family break over Christmas but my mind is still very much on this fight and I will punish her for that.Her big win over Monique doesnt scares me because i have beaten Monique  twice in the past.My toenails will scratch Violet's toes violently "

THE ODDS :

There has been a big gamble on Sophia from 2.40 to 1.80 while Mistress Violet's price drifted from 1.80 to 1.90 but this toe fight is very closed and unpredictable.Mistress Violet have improved dramatically last time and remains unchallenged while Sophia is a classy performer with big wins in big events.
Sophia's adv : her sharp toe nails while Mistress Violet's adv her crushing power .Its very exciting to watch which style would dominate this fight.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 03:59:52 PM by billc »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 02:30:51 AM »
This is going to be a visious nhb toe- fight between two bitter enemies.
  Whoa this is going to be a fucking fightl.These are two very sexy ladies, and we all know that Sophia can fight in any kind and style toefight. But...the mistress Violet is tough too.  The big toe nails will do alot of damage to both ladies feet. I can just imagine both women putting their sharpened toe nails into and digging into their toes as they fight each otherl  with drops of both women' blood flowing form their wounds.  Both fighters will wear the scars of this clawing nasty toe - fight where anything goes .Sophia...at the moment dominates this fight so far trying to "finish" her rival while Mistress Violet puts a brave effort to escape and fight back.Its a lovely grudge fight and the people enjoy it.
Sophia's performance is a bold show of determination and power to beat the <unchallenged> Mistress .Mistress Violet is first time that she cannot dominate a fight and fighting from behind as she loses.

{alt}

{alt}

Vote and make your comments
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 02:41:28 AM by billc »

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 03:00:24 AM »
Mistress Violet goes from strength to strength and may yet have even more to offer but Sophia  last year winner she cannot be opposed here.I offer her at 1.75 (a fair price) as all the people watch her toes to dominate Mistress Violet"s toes and the Mistress to be unable to escape , so for this reason i offer her at 2.25 .Personally i believe Sophia will beat her and stop her winning streak.I have the greatest respect for her but still is unmature and Sophias talons make the small diference.My other prices : Sophia to win on points 1.80, Sophia to win by submission 2.30 ,Mistress to win on points 2.50 Mistress to win by submission 6.00 draw 3.00(STANLEY BOOKMAKER)