News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Francesca Le vs Christina Carter. Pro wrestling match for the QoD semifinals

• 11 Replies

Offline Christina Carter

(After having a good reception and response with the match between Devon Michaels and Emily Addison, me and Beth decided to make things bigger. There will be a 8 female fighters tournament with different styles and settings. We will roleplay to be the fighters, playing in first person, adapting profile characters to make things more realistic and sending pics along. Hope you all have fun reading this. Comment, vote and most of all: Enjoy!)

The FFH (Female Fighting Heaven)is a new brand company of female fighting videos from Japan.

The producers of the company have a almost a limitless budget so they bought a entire small island in the Pacific and hired 8 between the most popular catfighters and wrestlers to compete in a big tournament called Queen of Divas Tourney.
They are sure that this will bring them to the top of the female fighting videos circuits.

The fights will take place in different type of settings and scenarios, with different sets of rules.

All the fighters will live in different rooms with all comforts of a huge hotel near the beach of the island.

The first round of the tournament is over and everything is ready for the semifinals.
Here are the pairings for the second round

Tanya Danielle vs Goldie Blair
Francesca Le vs Christina Carter

Goldie Blair won the first semifinal in a titfight against the blonde Tanya Danielle, the busty British gal is the first finalist of the tournament.

The match between Francesca Le and Christina Carter will have a special setting.
It will happen in the small underground arena of the hotel.
The producers invited only fans of Christina Carter, who will be definitely the crowd favorite.

The rules will be of a standard pro wrestling match, with win by pinfall, submission, KO, count out or DQ.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 01:32:25 AM by Christina Carter »

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Francesca will punish Christina...loving every boo that heads her way.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
As I got ready wearing my lovely lime green bikini top and thong and white wrestling boots, I reflected on my career so far. I have done all sorts of fights and directed even more of them. I know what to expect. A pro fight in the ring is right up my alley. Sure my opponent is bigger but that just makes it even more fun. I throw on a tan jacket leaving the chain open. Soon the arena is blasting Despacito and I walk over to chorus of boos from Christina's fans. I giggle and blow them kisses as I walk the ramp to the ring. As a particularly loudmouth fan wearing t-shirt showing Christina in wonderwoman outfit gets loud I walk right to the fence next to him and turn around and slap my tight ass "Here... that's where your crush is going to be kissing" I grin to shocked man who seems to loose his voice for a few seconds before booing even louder.

I am no stranger to the rings and I slide under the bottom rope and stand up. I grin across to Mr. Tanaka and his beautiful blonde assistant. Keeping up the role of the heel I move around the ring pretending to show my cleavage by grabbing on either side of my jacket, but then just as I have the crowed hooked I would turn around and wiggle my ass at them making the boos ring out louder. Even as I work the crowd I am picturing how I will have my opponent trapped between my lethal legs and flip her all over.

{alt}

Christina isn't going to be first person to have her belly crushed between my pythons by a long shot. I am so looking forward to it. As I get to my corner I take off my jacket and hand it to one of the handsome hunks manning corners. Putting my arms out on the ropes I relax with my back against turnbuckles. Stretching and purring like queen of the ring that I am.

Offline Christina Carter

I follow Francesca's entrance from behind the curtain and I see how the people around is really reacting behind her verbal and body taunts.
The producers must have been a good job for this one.

As she gets in the ring and awaiting nor me I push myself through the curtain.
I'm wearing a classic superheroine outfit, in violet O-GIRL costume, without jackets or robes so that the fans can admire since now my body, curves put in display by the tight outfit.

The crowd reacts with a loud pop of roars as I appear and I straight a pose for them, hands on my hips and blowing kisses. Standing in my place for few more seconds before I make my way through them, casually giving high fives to some of them, always trying to look nice but also sexy and not crossing eyes with my rival in the ring, for now.

I finally step over the apron ring and look at Francesca who is still hanging on the corner with her hands on the top rope, the ref, a young stud, is standing in another corner, watching intently at both of us, clearly enjoying our outfits and curves.

I bend forward to let my upperbody slides between the ropes and reaches for the mid ring, striking another pose for my fans and turning around to let anyone have a good look at my from and rear sides.
Then I finally head to the opposite corner when I suddenly feel the ring shaking behind me but before I turn around to see what's going on I can feel a stinging pain through my spine as I howl in pain

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
I watched Christina come in and flaunt herself to her fans with part amusement and part annoyance. Sure she is hot and of course her fans are lapping it up, but come on we are here for a fight not to walk the silly ramp. Finally my patience ran out and the silly dweeb gave me perfect chance by turning her back to me as she walked to her corner. Lesson number 1 rookie never turn your back to opponent. I wanted to scream as I rushed from behind and threw my right forearm hard into middle of her back just as she reached her corner driving her face and orbs first into the corner.

The young stud playing ref looked slightly confused, but when he looked to Mr. Tanaka he shrugged his shoulders and that was good enough. The ref signaled for the bell to be rung and the matched officially started. The crowd showered me with bunch of boos and catcalls. Of course I paid no attention to that. Sending my fingers into Christina's brunette hair I jerked her head in all directions as if I was looking to run her brain through a blender.

{alt}

As Christina tried to move back, I lifted my right foot and smacked it into Christina's lovely rump sending her crashing again into the corner. Releasing her hair I reached around her to grab her both wrists and pulled them back hard even as I pressed my right knee into small of her back stretching her out with a standing surfboard. Christina's yelps of protest were music to my ears especially after how I had gotten off to slow start against Kim in my first match.

"There you wanted to see those puppies not you can stare right at them" I growled at the fans who now had perfect view of Christina's breasts trying to spill out of that purple catsuit.

{alt}

Leaning close to Christina's ear I lick her earlobe and whisper in her ear "Don't worry after I beat you I will make Devon work those stiffening orbs as I work you from behind. I am sure she has plenty to pay back to you" Just as I finish the words and move my head back your hard head comes back and slams into my face.

"UGGGHH"

I cry out and stagger back losing my hold.

Offline Christina Carter

Francesca took early advantage with that blow from behind and then locking me in a standing surfboard.
She has already the crowd against her, especially for her verbal taunts and comments along her wrestling action.

After I slammed my head against her face she stumbles back with both hands clutching her nose and mouth like pretending she's checking for blood, cursing at the ref like telling him that my move was illegal.

"Wrestle girls" the stud simply says, more focused on our outfits rather than the wrestling action.

I don't bother myself trying to loose my arms and back and I rush toward my rival, wanting to take advantage by my size and wrestling skill.

"You're all talk bitch and I'm gonna show you" I say as I quickly wrap my arms around her waist like I'm about to trap her in a bearhug but suddenly I squat on my legs and grunt out as I lift her smaller body off the mat and to the side in a belly to belly suplex.
{alt}
I release her body and let her roll to the side, clutching and rubbing on her lower back, her hand slaps the mat, probably over selling the pain to get few more seconds to recover.
{alt}

But I'm not a rookie, I may be younger than her but I know how wrestling works, so I quickly roll on my feet and move toward her to grab her wrist and her thong to lift her up and I start to work on her arm to try to lock her in a wristlock when suddenly her hand comes up and her fingers tag on my face, aiming at my eyes for a low dirty move.

"AYYYEEEEEHHH" I shriek in pain and stumble backward, both hands on my eyes as the crowd explodes in a loud boo

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
I couldn't believe it. Sure she is bigger than me, but she just took me off the floor and slammed me down. Even her wristlock would have been effective if not for for me showing those disillusioned fans how a real wrestler gets out of trouble.  Wiping sweat off my forehead, I look at you struggling to rub your kitty. I reach in and give your right cheek a hard slap "Now now... there are your fans in audience what will they think of you rubbing yourself" I giggle trying to maintain my cool.

Grabbing your wrist I send you running toward the ropes. As your body hits the ropes back first and you bounce with your girls jiggling oh so nicely. I run toward you and jump up. Wrapping my legs around your neck I jerk my entire body to the right. My entire body moves pulling you by the neck and your body follows as I take you down with a headscissors takedown(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhbMcOW1JtI). That shuts the loudly booing crowd up to see their favorite heroine taken down by her opponent.

{alt}

As you try to get up I get up quicker and get ready. As soon as you are up I grab your right wrist and once again hope up putting my left foot on your thigh using that as step to quickly get both my feet pressed against your right shoulder. Jerking my head down I curl my body rolling down to jerk your arm hard and flipping you over. I take in a deep breath as I watch your body land with a THUD and you struggle to get up. All those aerial moves are taking lot out of me as well but I need to keep you off balance and not let you use that strength advantage that you have.

{alt}

Getting up one more time I rush to the ropes and as you try to desperately get up I rush in and lift my right foot aiming to land my white boot right into your pretty face and knock you down again. However, my foot only meets air as you manage to move your head to the side and grab my calf as you get up pushing my leg up with my foot on your shoulder. Shaking my head I hop on one leg trying to keep my balance "No...no..."

Offline Christina Carter

I grab Francesca's foot and I smile at her as she shakes her head sideways and hopping on her left foot.
I know she can be fast so without any other hesitation I jump back, bringing her leg with me and I let myself drop down on my butt so that she ends in a frontal split with her right leg in front of her and her left leg extended backwards behind her as she yelps.
{alt}

But that's not enough, I bring my knees up toward my chest and push my boots forward to hit her firm breasts with a double kick that pushes her down on her side and groaning in pain.

The crowd erupts in a big roar of joy as they see Francesca downed and in pain.
I smile around and push myself toward her to let my chest covers her, right arm hooks up her left leg in a classic leghook pin.

The young ref checks her shoulders and slaps his hand down on the canvas, counting along.

ONE

TWO

but at two, Francesca grabs my hair and tugs on it, forcing myself up enough to give her room to push her shoulder up and beat the count.

I look at the ref

"Come on, she pulled my hair!" I growl at him as he tries to explain me that he didn't see anything wrong at all.
I shake my head in disapproval, realizing that Francesca slipped away from me and she let her body roll under the bottom rope and outside the ring.

I get up and about to follow her when the ref stops me and tells me that he's starting a ten count.

The count is quite slow

ONE

TWO

THREE

Francesca meanwhile argues with some of my fans in the first rows.
I realize that I'm only waisting time now so I climb outside of the ring to reach for her.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
This bitch is really doing a number on me I think as I hang outside waiting for the count and arguing with her fans. My eyes light up as the hot headed brunette steps out of the ring. Even before her feet hit the floor I am turned around to face her and ready. As she steps forward I slam my boot right into that lovely belly of her. "OAAAAF" the gasp that leaves her mouth is echoes around the small arena as her fans comically copy her before turning them into boos.

{alt}

"Oh you want something to boo about here I will give you one" I hiss angrily as I reach out and grab Christina's mane of brown hair and jerk her forward. My right knee lifts up and meets her body slamming into that opening in her dress right between her orbs with a hard THUD. Not satisfied with just that I jerk her by her hair again this time right into the fence that separates the crowd from the ring.

"Here eat that fence.. Iron is good for you" I giggle as I run Christina's face right over the metal fence pressing her protesting open mouth against the cold metal.

Stepping back I line up and send a hard kick right between those purple ass cheeks as Christina stays bent over the fence. "There now I am literally and figuratively kicking butt of your beloved heroine" I giggle to gasping fans.

Leaning down I try to grab both of Christina's ankles in each hands hoping to lift up her ankles and send her into fans. However, the busty heroine manages to send her right foot back smacking her boot against my chin and making me stagger back.

Offline Christina Carter

My boot connects with Francesca's chin and I make her stumble back.
I'm still gasping and groaning as I turn around to face my rival, hearing my fans behind me screaming my name louder and louder to encourage me.

I decide to not rush into her, wanting to take my time to get as much air in my lungs and hoping that she's going to make a mistake.

And there it goes.

Francesca, angry for the kick to her face, charges toward me looking to send me back into the metal fence but this time I'm ready for her and I let myself drop to the side and I let my toes and ankles hit on her shins in a sort of drop toe hold, tripping her down and face first into the metal railing.

{alt}

A huge and loud CLANG fills the room as the fence is pushed forward with the impacts.
Francesca now lays down on her chest , hands to her face and ass sticking up toward the ceiling.

"Who's now kicking whom ass?" I roar as I stomp her ass, once, twice, causing some big roars from my fans.
I hear the ref reaching SEVEN in her count and I move to the ring, letting my body rolling under the bottom rope to beat the count before getting back to Francesca and forcing her up to her feet in front of me as I decide to show my power.
One hand slides between her legs, take a firm grip on her ass while the other hand is on the shoulder and I lift her upside down, scooping her up before driving her down hard with a scoop slam.

Crowd reacts with a big roar of joy as I strike a pose for them.
{alt}
The ref starts a new count but this time I want to bring the action back in the ring and I lift Francesca up and push her under the bottom rope, making her body rolls under it.
I climb between the ropes to reach for her but as soon I'm closer to her, I'm welcomed by a nasty low blow with her forearm.

"UUUUGGGGGHH" I groan out, crumbling on my knees and clutching my crotch area as the crowd again explodes in a loud boo.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
Everything hurts. As I slowly recover myself I take inventory. My head, breasts, knees and shins all took a beating against the rail. My back and shoulders are not that much behind from the scoop slam. I had not expected to be overpowered so easily. Sure I am giving up some weight, but she seems to so enjoy rubbing that in my face. I had seen the look on her face as her arm rubbed me between my legs. Shaking my head out of that image I watch as Christina struggles to try to get back to her feet smarting from my low blow.

Reaching out for her hair I jerk her head down toward my waiting thighs. She comes down like a sake of bricks stumbling and falling forward her face ending up right between my thighs almost pressed into my thong. With a smirk I finish the job wrapping my toned thighs around her head trapping her between them. My boots end up in the middle of her back as I lay back and focus on squeezing her head hoping to squeeze some fight out of my bigger opponent.

"We both know you love being here. Quit struggling and just go to sleep" I hiss angrily as I grab her wrists trying to keep her in place. There is nothing I can do about her getting her knees under her and I struggle trying to roll her as she tries to force my legs up.  My eyes widen as once again my bigger foe starts to assert her power trying to force my legs up and over my body. I have no choice. I would have loved to keep her in scissors longer, but I can't afford to be folded double. I quickly open my legs up and bring them close hard trying to clap my thighs over her ears and force her to loose her grip.

My move works and Christina is forced back rolling away from me, but I now need to regroup as well. Rolling away I stagger to my feet watching my sultry opponent staggering up herself. I am trying to see how much she has left. Will what I have left in tank be more than her? I sure hope so as I plan my next move.

Offline Christina Carter

Francesca looks at me and so I do with her as we both regroup and recover breathe.
She's planning her next move and I move first into her lunging my hands for her wrist to trap her in a wrist lock.
That doesn't last long as she viciously sends her foot up to my lower belly in a hard kick that forces me to step back and clutch my belly.

Francesca laughs and she suddenly starts to run backward into the ropes, letting her back and ass bounce against them and coming back at me full speed and leaping horizontally for a cross body block.
But she lost energies and focus and when she's close enough I step back and lunge my arms forward to grab at her by her shoulder and legs.
The impact with her body forces me back a step, then a second but finally I resume my balance and still hold her body in my arms, parallel to the mat as she screams at me to let her go.
She randomly slaps at my hip and body but I don't release her, not until I let one of my knee drop down, the other leg fold as I let her body slams against my bent knee in a ribs breaker.

{alt}
She yelps and gasps in pain as her body rolls through the mat, clutching on her side.

The crowd goes nuts for how I just nailed her with that huge impact move and that is giving me a lot of confidence back
I follow her and start to viciously stomp her body hips and back.

She seems in big trouble now, time for me to capitalize the advantage.
I grab her by the hair and forces her up on her feet and pushing her head between my legs in a standing head scissors.
I bulge my quads hard, squeezing her hard and then suddenly change tactic as I run my arms around her waist and flip her up over my shoulders in a sitting position.
She starts to shake her head in panic as she knows what is about to happen.

"Time to finish you bitch" I say between gasps and dropping down on my ass, powerbombing her down into the mat.

Her body jolts before laying limp on the ring.

Crowd roars with joy and I look around with a ear to ear smile.
But they ask for more and I'm not gonna disappoint them.

I get up on my feet and grab on her hair and suit again, forcing her weak body up to her feet and lifting her up over my shoulders, holding her with one arm around her neck and the other around her leg.
I can hear her whimpering and gasping.
I hold her for some more seconds before finally letting myself drop on my own knees and nailing her with a Argentine backbreaker move to give her back some serious damage.

{alt}

The crowd roars again with joy as her and is now not moving anymore except for breathing and I let my body cover her chest for the count

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

The bell rings three time signaling the end of the match as I get up on my feet and adjusting my outfit as I raise my hands up , my eyes looking for Goldie, searching her eyes to give her a message while I press my foot down over Francesca's face and chest for the cameras.

{alt}
I push her to her chest and give her a playful kick on her ass.

"That's what you deserve bitch"

Finally leaving the ring, triumphant and going celebrating with my fans.