News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Flat Share - HD Catfight Video - October 22, 2008

• 2 Replies

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« on: October 22, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »

WPC Cate was off duty and about to go out for the night when her flatmate, WPC Katie returned from her shift. The trouble is, Katie had worn Cate's hold ups the night before and now they had a ladder in them. Cate's furious and the more Katie denies it..the closer Cate gets to exploding in a fit of rage. She lunges for Katie...and the fight is on!
94mb
4.18 min

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Let us know what you think :-)

http://www.femmefight.com/

MaximB

Re: Flat Share - HD Catfight Video - October 22, 2008
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 10:13:44 PM »
Again I ask because I truly want to know.

Are you doing real catfights or are your catfights staged ?
Please be keen because one thing I hate in this business is not knowing what are you paying for until you already spent money on it.

Thanks.

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Flat Share - HD Catfight Video - October 22, 2008
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 11:16:39 AM »
Our catfights are staged to a point in that we give the girls a general scenario, usually based on a members request. We give the the girls the bullet points the member wants to see and once they have the rough outline, we roll the camera and let them go for it so the honest answer, in part yes, in part no.

Requests are more specific in f-f-fights.com and the photo sets we are asked to produce for memebrs have to be a higher quality than those we shoot for femmefight (so femmefight we shoot at the same time as the video is taking place - and as clothing often gets destroyed, it's the only way we can get pics and vids at the same time) whereas on f-f-fights, the pic stes are done seprate to the vid and are therefore stage managed for effectiveness.

Hope that answers it.

cheers