News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fighting my husbands lover

• 12 Replies

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
Fighting my husbands lover
« on: March 08, 2018, 10:26:51 PM »
I discovered the affair when my husband got a text message. A slut named Amber messaged him when he was in the shower and I intercepted it. She said she needed to see him again soon, wanted to feel him in her, wanted to give him everything. When he got out of the shower I confronted him, to his credit he fessed up completely. She was a 27 year old co-worker, they had been having an affair for several months. She wanted him to leave me, wanted to have his babies, that particularly sting since I cannot have children. He had resisted because, in his words he loved her but loved me also. I told him he was my husband, I would not let him go, I would fight for him. He told me she had said the same thing, I took his phone and texted the little whore back,..." This is Leo's wife you stupid whore, if you want him you will need to go through me bitch"

After a few minutes she texted back..." Whenever you are ready to lose him to me I will gladly come and take him cxnt. Name the time and place."

I quickly responded "why don't you come over right now and we can settle this woman to woman?"

A few seconds later she replied "I'm on my way, I hope your ready to hurt."

Twenty minutes later the door bell rang. I sat on my bed as my husband opened the door and let her in, after a few minutes I came into the living room and saw her kissing my husband...
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
Re: Fighting my husbands lover
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 10:43:22 PM »
I am now 40, 13 years older than his little slut, I stand 5'7, 145. Amber was 5'9, weighed around 155, had long blonde hair and huge tits, 44dd. She looked over his shoulder and laughed at me, "Hello bitch, just giving my man a preview of what's to come" She pulled away from him and faced me, hands on her hips, thrusting her chest out. "you could just give him up to me and save yourself some humiliation, not that I mind dishing it out. He gets really turned on when I tell him how I will kick your ass and what I will do to you after." "Fuck you sleazy cxnt." Was my reply.

"Suit yourself, I will gladly show him that I am the better woman. At least I am a woman, infertile whore." I wanted to rush her but elected to lay out some ground rules. "First we fight naked, fight doesn't eNd until the winner says it's over. Winner gets him, loseR is out of his life for good. We should handcuff him to a chair so he doesn't interfere." "Fine with me Mickey, let him strip too before we cuff him"

LEO stripped and sat in a chair. I took a pair of fur lined cuffs and cuffed his arms behind his back. As I did Amber grabbed his cock and stroked it. " A preview for later" she said. She then proceeded to slowly strip in front of him, revealing her tight body, firm ass and big tits. She ran her hands over her body and cooed, fingering her landing strip and telling him she was going to make a baby with him tonight.

I stripped down as well noticing how hard Amber had gotten him. My trimmed bush was curly red, my body not as firm as hers but still shapely. I faced her and yelled " I am going to,kill you slut" She laughed back, " I'm not going to kill you Mickey, just make you wish you were dead"
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 11:04:25 PM »
We moved the furniture to the sides of the room and faced each other on the carpet. She charged at me and I raised my knee into her belly, she whooshed out her air and fell to her knees grasping her belly. I quickly chopped at her throat causing her to gag. I then grabbed her blonde hair and yanked it hard while slapping her face calling her every name I could muster. Tears started to stream down her cheeks as I pummeled her.

Suddenly my own screams filled the room. She had grabbed my bush and yanked some of it out. I clutched my pussy and fell back into the wall as she recovered. She approached me again, more cautiously this time, and began punching my belly repeatedly. She then spun me around and kidney punched me, before grabbing my hair and smashing my face into the wall. The Sheetrock cracked and blood spurted from my broken nose.She smashed my face into the wall again and then slung me to the floor where I landed in a heap.

She walked to me and kicked my belly hard then flipped me onto my back and stomped my belly tits and pussy until I couldn't breath. As I lay there, breathless and crying she walked to my husband whose cock was more erect than I had ever seen it, "I'm not done with the bitch yet, just taking a break stud" She took his cock in her mouth and began licking and sucking it as I lay helpless on the floor...

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 01:18:40 AM »
Mikey is awesome but she is so gingdown in this fight.

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 04:43:31 AM »
Amber continued sucking his cock while taunting me, "Come stop me bitch, don't you want your man anymore. Oh Mickey youmy were so fine until I kicked your behind. Hey Mickey" He came in her mouth, groaning as he did . Amber walked to me looked down and spit his cum in my face laughing. " That's one of the only ways you get it ant more cxnt." She lightly kicked my side "Get up stupid whore, I'm not done kicking your ass" She backed away and I feebly got to my feet, Wobbling as I stood.

"Ready for round two Mickey?" she laughed, "Go ahead old cxnt". I charged at her and as met by a kick to my belly which dropped me to my knees, she grabbed my shoulders and rammed her knee in to my tits. Desperate I jammed my fingers into her pussy and scratched eliciting screams from her...

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 05:24:23 AM »
       Mickey as bad as it is to say I think you will not have a good chance to win this fight. On the bright side this story is awesome and my favorite type fight where the wife loses in front of her husband to a girl that is much stronger and  loves to use the wife to turn the husband on. She likes to compare herself to the wife in each area she's better  by showing him physically. Basically using her as a prop. Look forward to the rest of it.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 05:34:09 AM »
Now that Mickey has her by her pussy, I hope she knows what to do with it.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 07:53:29 AM »
I'd beat up my husband, if I were you Mickey!  He doesn't deserve you!
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 12:37:58 PM »
BAmber continued to scream as I raked her pussy with everything I had. Desperate she hammered the back of my head with her fists until I was forced to pull out. Clutching her wounded crotch she yelled " You whore, now I m really going to do a number on you". She rushed at me grabbed my head and drove her knee into my face then kneed my tits repeatedly. I collapsed to the floor. She straddled me, pinning my arms with her knees and began to repeatedly punch my face. I yelled my surrender but she reminded me that the fight wasn't over until the winner decided it was, I looked to my husband desperate for help but his erection gave me my answer.

She inched down my torso and began punching my tits and belly, then raked her nails over my bruised tits leaving bloody scratches on them. Bending over she bit my nipples until they bled, threatening to bite them off. My tits ruined she rotated on me and began punching and scratching my pussy while she ass smothered me. I felt her bite my pussy lips and clit, my screams muffled under her ass. Everything went black as I passed out.

I awoke a few minutes later as her orgasm splashed onto my face, she had cuffed me with the cuffs LEO had been wearing and was fucking him doggy style over my face. " I see your back with us stupid old slut" she laughed. "Good, because I'm not done with you yet"...

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 07:00:25 AM »
She stayed on top of me as he continued fucking her until I heard and saw him cum in her, as he pulled out some of his cum dripped onto my face. She laughed "I'd make you lick it out of me but I want it inside to make his baby. Maybe later whore" she stood and began to kick me repeatedly, stomping my belly pussy and tits. " I destroyed you bitch, tell him his my man now." I refused and she began kicking and stomping me again. I,yelled t out, that he was her man now, I was a worthless washed out cxnt, she was a better woman had a sexier body a better pussy. She walked to her purse and pulled out a large strap on dildo and put it on. She rolled me onto my belly and had my husband sit on the chair and stroke himself as she brutally ass raped me, raking my tits with her nails as she did. When her lust was satisfied she pulled it out and exclaimed "look at that you got shit on my dildo, lick,it clean slut" I gagged as she fucked my face until it was clean. She then rammed it into,my bald and mutilated pussy, fucking me as I screamed. When she was done, she stood,over,me, hands on her hips and her foot on my tit, "Your going to,divorce him, he's going home with me now, if,you ever challenge me again I will beat you worse and bite off your nipples and clit." She then sat on my face and had me lick her until I passed out. When I woke they were gone. She had uncuffed but had shoved the dildo up my ass and guessing by the smell had pissed on my face. I curled into,a ball and loudly cried on the floor.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 12:45:45 PM »
Wow. What a story. I h opp or there is a knockdown drag out rematch where you win your man back. Hot.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2018, 09:45:31 AM »
Great story!

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 07:23:26 PM »
awesome story!  8)
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94