News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Infinity War Catfight

• 5 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Infinity War Catfight
« on: May 06, 2018, 07:54:23 AM »
The Collector goes to Thanos with the proposition of a challenge for something Thanos wants from his collection.  He challenges Thanos to pick a team of five fighters each and force them to catfight each other.  Which ever side wins the most matches wins the item

Fight 1) Black Widow vs Gamera
{alt}

Fight 2) Scarlet Witch vs Mantis

Fight 3) Nebula vs Okoye

Fight 4) Shuri vs Wasp
{alt}

Fight 5) Pepper Potts vs Maria Hill
{alt}
{alt}

Bonus Match: Legion vs Preacher - vertigo girls meet to settle an old score
Lenny

{alt}
{alt}
Tulip

{alt}

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Infinity War Catfight
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 09:53:16 PM »
Why is Tulip topless in the bottom picture?

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 10:14:51 PM »
Whereas I very much support the idea, I'm kind of split, as by the nature of the poll we should consider the characters, and Shuri just had her sweet 16, so maybe it's just me, but she shan't be an option. Proxima Midnight on the other hand...
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 11:51:42 PM »
I hadn't seen Black Panther and was just looking for characters for the poll (Wasp isn't in the first part, hopefully the second) and didn't realize Shuri's age in the movie (though the actress is 24 irl which was my main thought and unlike a lot of other polls, I really try to represent women of other races and cultures when I can) though her character fights in the movie and no nudity in this so I am focused more on her real life age for the poll.  Good point though.  There are a lot of young women in action films that I would love to use but don't because the actresses were underage when shooting like Moretz in "Kick-Ass".

Proxima Midnight is cool
{alt}

Sinclair, because Tulip is an attractive women and this is a mature content comic book.  Also to balance off the shot of Lenny's sexy ass.  If asking about the reason topless in the scene, I don't remember at this time. 

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 12:36:32 AM »
I hadn't seen Black Panther and was just looking for characters for the poll (Wasp isn't in the first part, hopefully the second) and didn't realize Shuri's age in the movie (though the actress is 24 irl which was my main thought and unlike a lot of other polls, I really try to represent women of other races and cultures when I can) though her character fights in the movie and no nudity in this so I am focused more on her real life age for the poll.  Good point though.  There are a lot of young women in action films that I would love to use but don't because the actresses were underage when shooting like Moretz in "Kick-Ass".

Proxima Midnight is cool
{alt}

Sinclair, because Tulip is an attractive women and this is a mature content comic book.  Also to balance off the shot of Lenny's sexy ass.  If asking about the reason topless in the scene, I don't remember at this time.

Like I said, I do support the intent, hence why I did not think it would have been intentional. I've offered Proxima Midnight as she is in the movie, but if we can incorporate MCU characters outside this movie, there's of course Miss Marvel, who waited this out with The Wasp to have their own reveal, Nakia, Sharon Carter, Lady Sif, from the top off my head.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 01:48:35 AM »
Great idea. Well done.