News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cindy's Fight

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Cindy's Fight
« on: April 17, 2018, 02:56:05 AM »
You can find more of my stories at www.patreon.com/stonekidman this was a commissioned story, if you'd like me to write one for you, leave me a private message.

Cindy's Fight
(A commissioned prequel to Joe's Challenge)
By Stone Kidman

The two eighteen year olds circled with their dukes up; both Cindy and Amy had a long running hatred for each other. Cindy was the popular skinny girl who constantly mocked Amy for being thick.

"I'm surprised you could find a swimsuit in your size, fatty," the blonde mocked as the girls traded jabs. Amy wasn't an angel however; the bigger girl had constantly bullied Cindy throughout high school but after Cindy blossomed into a beautiful athlete, at 5'4" she was too short for basketball but excelled at field hockey where she could give the other girl's a real beating. Amy however, refusing to back down, would constantly pick on Cindy, calling her a dyke since the slender girl wore her blonde hair in a pageboy style. The two would inevitably get into a scrap until Helen decided to end it; she had her daughter invite Cindy over for a fight.

They would go until knock out, no submissions so the other girl couldn't lie later and said she didn't really cry uncle. Both teens agreed to fighting in bikinis and while Cindy looked good in her purple two piece, at 115 pounds with a 32B cup, Amy looked like she might've needed a larger size. The 5'5" 135 pound brunette had thick thighs and fat 38D breasts practically bursting out of the burnt orange colored cups while she constantly kept pulling the matching bottoms out of the crack of her plump rear end.

Helen, who had taken her daughter shopping for the right swimsuit to build her confidence, bought a matching one so they looked like a tag team as the forty year old woman sat on a folding chair in her basement while the girls fought on a grey gym mat.

"Knock her block off, sweetie," Helen yelled through cupped hands as the girls finally came together. She assumed her daughter would overpower the skinny girl but she was surprised when she saw how fast Cindy was. The blonde was darting in and out, peppering the big girl with jabs that Amy was too slow to block.

When she covered her face, Cindy aimed hooks at the brunette’s soft gut, if she blocked low the slender blonde would crack an opened palm slap across Amy’s chubby cheeks. A solid uppercut to the brunette’s tit knocked it out of her bikini top, making Helen’s daughter howl in pain, as Cindy grabbed a handful of her opponent’s hair and slammed her knee repeatedly into her abdomen.

Amy gurgled an anguished cry after hard knee lift to her hanging breasts crushed her mammary against her chest. Cindy grabbed a handful of her foe’s long hair and fell back, pulling Amy between her legs; squeezing her hard in her headscissors.

“Where’s all that talk, tubby,” Cindy spouted as she alternated between slapping Amy in the face and twisting the other girl’s fat tits while keeping her trapped in the scissors with a handful of hair.

“Thought you were going to put me in my place, who’s tough now bitch,” Cindy cackled as she dug her nails into Amy’s tit only to resume slapping her rival about the face when she tried to protect her breasts.

Finally unable to take watching her daughter get punished by the blonde, Helen jumped up out of her seat and wrapped her arm around Cindy’s throat, pulling the blonde off of Amy, as she locked in a body scissor and while choking the teen out. Cindy struggled, trying to elbow the older woman and reaching over her shoulder to grab Helen’s hair, but Amy had gotten to her feet and was assisting her mother in beating up her opponent; holding Cindy’s wrists while she pulled up the blonde’s bikini top to claw her B cup breasts. It wasn’t long before Cindy had succumbed to their combined attack; when the teen awoke she found herself stripped nude, her hands had been bound with her own bikini top, with her two tormentors standing above her.

“You owe my little girl an apology,” Helen said, cracking her knuckles menacingly. “You called her an awful lot of bad words and spread rumors around school about her, I think you need to apologize.”

“Go fuck yourself you cheating bitch,” Cindy roared as she thrashed about to free herself. When she tried to kick Helen, the older woman caught her leg and made a disapproving tsk with her tongue.

“I guess I need to teach you some manners,” she said, burying her heel into Cindy’s exposed pussy as the blonde swore some more. “I’m also going to need to wash your mouth out,” Helen sneered before handing the blonde’s leg to her daughter and planting her ass on Cindy’s face.
The bound girl’s cries were muffled as Helen instructed her daughter to rip the wily pubic hairs from Cindy’s crotch as she busied herself by raining punches at the teen’s tits and belly.

“Maybe if I flatten your boobs people will really think you are a boy with that short dyke haircut,” Helen cackled as she pounded her knuckles into the blonde’s B cup breasts while Cindy wailed underneath the older woman’s bikini-clad bottom.

Amy knelt on her opponent’s thighs as she smiled with glee while grabbing handfuls of Cindy’s blonde pubes before ripping them out while the teen writhed beneath. After a few minutes of this double destruction, once Cindy’s snatch had been given a Brazilian, in between Amy had given her rival some nasty punches to the pussy, Helen finally lifted her ass off the beaten girl and asked if she was ready to apologize.

“Yes...please,” Cindy said between her sobs, “I’ll do anything if you stop.”

“That’s what I thought,” Helen sneered, slapping the weeping blonde. “Not so tough now since I evened the odds. In fact now that I look at you, with those tater tot tits and that short haircut, I’m starting to think you might be a dyke after all.

“Well, are ya a lezzie carpet muncher,” Helen asked, stomping her foot on Cindy’s bruised boob.

“Yes! I’m a fucking dyke! Please stop!” Her wails made the mother-daughter team laugh as Helen instructed her daughter to remove her bikini bottoms.
“I’ll let you go if you apologize to my daughter then I’ll let you lick her pussy since you so obviously love eating cxnt.”

“I’m s-sorry, you’re better than me,” Cindy stammered as Amy took a seat on her opponent’s chest. The brunette smiled then spread her hairy lips so the blonde had unobstructed access to her clit. Cindy’s tentative licking didn’t satisfy Helen as she grabbed the teens legs and promised she would kick her clam apart if she didn’t do a better job. Amy’s obvious sighs indicated the blonde was feverishly busy lapping at her foe’s snatch as the brunette slid forward to plant her box over Cindy’s busy mouth. The bigger girl gyrated her hips, groaning; Helen bent down to fingerbang the blonde.

“You gonna cum for me you little lezzie slut,” Helen asked while pumping three digits in and out of Cindy’s wet hole. Both eighteen year olds were moaning almost in unison as the blonde spread her legs further to allow the older woman better access.

Amy came first with an audible gush as the brunette flooded Cindy’s face with her juices; practically waterboarding her opponent while the girl greedily lapped it up like a thirsty bitch. That’s just what Helen called her after she left Cindy trembling on the edge of her own orgasm. The older brunette told the blonde if she wanted to cum she had to eat her as well as she did her daughter. Helen squatted over Cindy’s enthusiastic lips as the blonde began flicking her tongue over the older woman’s clit.

“That’s it, good girl, show me what a cxnt-loving dyke you are,” she moaned after grabbing the back of the blonde’s head and fucking her face with her meat curtains. Cindy’s face was dripping wet, not only with sweat from the humid basement but also the combination of both women’s secretions, as Helen hissed out a low shuddering orgasm. She spun around, ordered Cindy to rim her ass if she wanted to keep her tits, before digging her nails into the girl’s breasts.

“Fuck my daughter’s foot you lezzie slut then I’ll let you cum,” Helen growled as she ground her ass to push Cindy’s tongue deeper up her sweaty rectum. Amy, following her mother’s instructions, kicked the blonde’s legs apart then stuck her big toe into her foe’s pussy.

Cindy sobbed as Helen crushed her B cups like the older woman was kneading dough while humping herself on Amy’s toe. Fortunately the mature brunette got herself off, screaming obscenities as Cindy’s tongue was buried up her rear end, before getting up and commanding the beaten blonde to cum.

Helen rubbed and slapped Cindy’s clit while she fucked herself on her hated rival’s toe. She finally climaxed; shaking and spasming like she was having a seizure before Amy removed her toe and stuck her foot in the blonde’s face. Cindy didn’t need to be told what to do, obediently sucking the proffered big toe, with orange nail polish Helen insisted on to match their swimsuits; making love to it like her foe’s toe was a cock.

“You ever talk shit about my little girl again bitch I will personally cut those pretty little titties off and chain you up in the sleaziest biker bar I know and let those diseased slime bags run train after train on you until you’re nothing but a drugged up cumdump, you understand me?”

Helen cupped Cindy’s sticky face while the other hand twisted the blonde’s boob. Cindy squealed, nodded emphatically, before the mother tossed the blonde outside, naked as the day she was born. Helen told her to walk home so everyone in the neighborhood knew she was a nothing but trash.

Thankfully her brother was ready to avenge her but Helen had a plan for him too.