News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister, Part Eight

• 3 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Eight
« on: July 05, 2018, 08:50:46 PM »
As I waited for Kara's opponent, I listened intently to the gathering in the living room downstairs, hoping to hear a name dropped. Nothing. So I satisfied myself by studying Kara's newly toned form. Her legs, visible after mid-thigh and down from the gym shorts she was wearing, had slight, attractive lines running between the quadriceps and hamstring. I followed her legs down to her firm, supple calves, and wondered where the frumpy girl who'd gotten her tits literally fed to her at the end of her titfight with Tiffany had gone.

She wasn't a bikini model, to be fair, but the change had been so drastic that I felt it warranted my extra ogling. Of course, my attention was drawn, even as they were encased in that sports bra, to her large tits. They were bigger than Tiffany's still, though when they had fought, Tiffany had proven her breasts the better pair, softening Kara's nipples and then flattening her heavy udders. My cock twitched as I recalled the fight, and I drew a few quiet, deep breaths, trying to calm down.

I turned my attention back to Kara, and waited to see why she was standing in the middle of the room. I didn't wait long. The newly-toned brunette was looking at a very specific place, and it was in roughly the place where it seemed Tiffany had gone after watching the beatdown on Faith. I hadn't realized how invested I'd become in these contests that my girlfriend had, and was more than excited when Kara nodded and stepped back, hoping to again watch my girlfriend come out and dominate Kara's larger, softer tits.

I was somewhat disappointed when a blonde stepped out of the crowd, wearing a similar sports bra and her back to me. I noticed her legs were much more defined than Kara's, as were her arms and shoulders. It was lean muscle, though her form was definitely still feminine. I was surprised when she turned and her chest matched Kara's in size, though the sports bras did disguise any true substantive differences between the two. As I'd learned from watching several of these bouts, the anticipation was often some of the fun.

I was hoping to hear the blonde's name, but I hadn't yet, so I traced her outline. Her ass was easily tighter and firmer than Kara's, despite the latter's obvious new workout regimen. The blonde looked a bit like a track star, though I'd rarely seen runner's with those womanly curves. One difference easily noticeable was that the blonde's nipples were sticking out like half-gumdrops through her white bra. I couldn't really see Kara's, and wondered if the construction of the bra had something to do with it. While disappointed that my girlfriend's tits wouldn't be smashing Kara's new, improved form again, I looked forward to watching the two women pair their breasts .

Kara unleashed her behemoths first, and I still found myself impressed with the size. The workout did seem to improve their heft, the development of her chest muscles lifting her tits, giving them a higher, firmer feel. Her nipples were long and thin, and even as I admired them,I remembered Tiffany's battering ram nipples getting the best of the exchange. Despite the insane lust I was feeling, I felt that connection to Tiffany grow as I watched Kara, remembering every detail about those breasts being pushed and overwhelmed. I felt a strong sense of pride, and realized that I wanted her to lose because she had been Tiffany's opponent. I wondered if Tiffany felt the same thing, or if she was simply done with the opponent after she'd crushed her.

My mind's train got derailed as the blonde lifted her own sports bra, and revealed tits that were the same size as Kara's maybe even bigger, though my vantage point didn't allow discernment of more minute details. I did find myself wondering what cup size Kara actually was as this second pair of equally massive breasts were unclothed. The obvious difference was the firmness that the blonde's breasts displayed relative to Kara's sagging pair. Kara's eyes, to her credit, didn't reveal any surprise, and she didn't seem to allow the visual comparison to unnerve her. Another point of comparison put the blonde in the obvious advantage category.

The peaks of the blonde's breasts were red — not dark pink, but a deep red, the color magnified by their size. They were as long as Kara's thin, pink tips, but dwarfed them in breadth. If the contest about to take place was reminiscent of Kara's first fight, the nipple fight was going to be a very quick, one sided affair. Those tips sat atop some pretty impressive orbs as well, as the blonde's flesh seemed fairly taut and dense. As I glanced at Kara's slightly tanned tits, I noticed the sag, and a few stretch marks, though I recalled that she put a very firm pair of tits through the wringer in her very first fight. I wondered if she'd asked for advice or even trained for the fight.

My thoughts turned from speculation about the past to anticipation of the present as the blonde and brunette took a step towards each other. I knew my heightened sense of arousal was partially because of Tiffany's proximity, but at this point, mostly because the two women had such amazing tits. I had known for a while that I was a tit-man, and Tiffany's invitation into this world had awakened it fully in me. I tried to watch their faces, but there was little ceremony, and no trash talking as the blonde thrust her breasts into Kara's almost playfully.

"This should be fun, Floppy," the blonde said, grinning as she felt her breasts meet Kara's. Kara sneered at the blonde, but said nothing. Instead, she thrust her own chest forward, all inexperience vanished form the movement, and with enough force that her opponent stepped back.

"I don't think 'fun' is the word I'd use to describe it, slut." I swallowed, watching as the blonde's face turned from smug confidence to pissed in a few seconds. As I looked at her face, I was struck at the contrast between her attitude and the smooth, round, almost cute features. I could easily see her as being a teacher's pet based solely on appearance. Despite the tone on the rest of her body, it almost looked like she'd maintained some baby fat. Her eyes were round, and would have been doe like if she'd been trying, but her glare at Kara had effectively muzzled that perception.

"No, I don't think this is going to be fun for you at all, Floppy," the blonde hissed. Kara thrust again, and again, the blonde was pushed back. "Stop fucking pushing me."

"Stop stalling, you scared cxnt," Kara shot back. Whatever the blonde needed, Kara seemed to have provided it. She thrust forward, and tit met tit in the center of the room. Both, even to my surprise, shifted and olded, with no clear advantage from the blow. Kara snarled and thrust forward. Again, two piles of titflesh became one, then separated into four perfectly shaped breasts.

The blonde nodded, then slowly strode towards Kara. Kara seemed to understand (though I didn't) and both women grabbed the other's shoulders. The brunette's long thin nipples lined up with the blonde's more impressive pair. I wondered if Kara's nipples would put up as surprising a fight as her tits had. The blonde looked down with a half smile as she watched her nipples completely dwarf the brunette's nubs, then slowly pushed forward. Both pairs of nipples bent and leaned, but neither pair moved significantly more than the other. They rubbed for a moment, back and forth, and I found myself strangely drawn to the quiet contest. Only a few grunts and groans from both competitors highlighted the first minute or so of the competition, though I was engrossed from the beginning.

After that minute, both women seemed to alter the tactics, with Kara, perhaps demonstrating some experience, pulling back and starting to stab at the areolae of her opponent. The blonde responded in kind, though Kara, somehow demonstrated what looked like more control, with her thinner nipples lancing her opponent's tits on what seemed to be every other strike. Sometimes Kara's long nubs would glance the blonde's nipple, but most often, they would land in the areola of the respective breast. I wished I was closer, as I was wondering if Kara's strikes were indenting the dense, sensitive flesh of the blonde's skin. Neither woman seemed to indicate anything during that nipple duel until the blonde winced.

I looked towards the four nipples and could see neither woman gaining an advantage visually. I watched each fleshy tip bounce off the other. Kara's tip did bend more, but never seemed softer, while the blonde's dark red bud held firmer, but never took the advantage.  Kara seemed to be hitting the mark more, scraping by the thick tips of her rival and spearing the soft flesh surrounding it. The blonde never made a noise, but her face was occasionally twinged with a wince or grimace. They went back and forth for a while, switching tactics, and I watched with no less intensity as the blonde changed her tactics and thrust forward hard. While she hadn't landed a great many blows, that particular strike demonstrated the power of her nipples. Both dark tips thrust into the center of Kara's areolae, bending her left nipple up and her right nipple to the left before she pulled back. The pained expression on Kara's face told me that the nipple fight was probably not going in her favor.

Kara winced again as the nipple fight turned. The blonde's shoulders squared, and I saw the toned muscles tighten in her shoulders as she pushed on, invigorated by the reaction of the brunette. Kara fought back, spearing the blondes nipples as best she could, but the blonde ignored the assault and pushed forward again. This time, the blonde's left nipple landed on Kara's right areola and even from my distance saw the crinkled, dimpled flesh around her nipple push in. She gasped, and while the skin tightened and returned to its normal state, the pain etched on the busty brunette's face was indicative.

"Nice hit, Chrissy." Kara snarled and thrust back, and while the brunette's tips landed a few times, they didn't seem to affect the hardened nips of her opponent. Chrissy thrust again, and this time, her right nipple planted Kara's left against her areola. The long, thin tip bent to its left, outward, as if pointing away from Kara's center. Chrissy realized immediately what happened, and as was par for the course in these contests, began pointing out the brunette's beaten tips to her.

"Oh, wow. Those floppy tits have floppy tips, don't they?" Chrissy didn't release the pin her turgid peak had on Kara's weakened nipple, but ground the insult in further as she spoke. Kara groaned as she felt her battered tip soften beneath Chrissy's stronger pair. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I wondered what humiliation the blonde had in store for the loser. It was apparent son after I had that thought that a total victory was necessary for Chrissy to leave the nipple fight satisfied.

Kara struggled and twisted, trying to fight, but the psychological defeat, feeling and seeing her long nipples pinned, seemed to soften her right nipple, and when Chrissy was finally able to land a direct hit, it almost seemed like the brunette's nip folded beneath the stronger darker nub. Kara's eyes clenched, and despite her obvious desire not to show pain, the apparent physical (and obvious psychological) pain allowed a slow, hissing groan to escape her lips.

"Oh, I'm not finished yet, you cow," Chrissy hissed. The blonde grabbed the brunette by the shoulders, and looking down, thrust both of her heavy tits forward so that her nipples crashed into the nipples of her rival. Kara wailed as she felt both her nipples broken by the better pair. And as plaintive as the cry was from the defeated pair of nipples, the laughter from Chrissy was as cruel.

"Oh, that feels so nice!" she spat. "This is like having a pillow for my perfect nipples! So comfortable, so soft. Now to flatten the rest of you!" Kara grunted as she felt the heavy tits of her foe push against her own, and so soon after witnessing her nipples dominated, I doubted that she's mount much of an offense.

She proved me right as Chrissy thrust her left tit repeatedly into Kara's right, her hard nipple obviously scraping and brushing against Kara's now soft tips. Each time the dark red nipple scraped across the front of Kara's pendulous udder, its counterpart simply bent, as if bowing in deference to its better. Kara's right breast began to jiggle as it took more and more abuse, and I wondered if Kara was really meant for fighting tit to tit from a mental standpoint.

I realized that I'd recognized a direct correlation to my wondering things like that, and then seeing just the piece of evidence that I needed to in order to disprove that theory. Kara launched her left breast into Chrissy's right with such force that the blonde fell backwards. Kara rocked her again almost immediately. The only sound from the brunette was a labored breath and soft grunt as she forced blow after blow from her left breast into Chrissy's right orb. Chrissy's tits jiggled and shook from the tremendous blow and the blonde moved from side to side. But Kara wasn't worried about where she hit the blonde's heavy tits, just that she hit them, and the strategy seemed to be paying off. Chrissy tried to dodge blow after blow, but the shortness of space didn't allow enough room to maneuver. She had even less space when Kara gripped the blonde's hips and began alternating the blows.

"Leggo, bitch!" Chrissy snarled, but returned the grasp and tried to return the blows as well. Both women now swung their heavy tits into each other, and I swallowed my joy, trying to remain quiet and hidden despite my excitement as the titfight began in earnest. Neither woman seemed to admit to feeling pain during the first part of the fight, even as Kara's tits seemed to mold around Chrissy's when the blonde landed a particularly solid blow, nor when Chrissy's tits dented upon a solid strike from Kara's.

The sounds were fairly violent, too, and while there were a few voices stating support for their favorite, the crowd was seemingly as entranced as I was while they watched these titanic breasts do battle. I felt my hand drift down and with some guilt, I stroked my cock through my pants, unable to resist the temptation. The fight changed suddenly, and without warning when Chrissy made a move that I thought was out of desperation. She reached out with both arms and gripped Kara around the upper arms, pulling the brunette closer. It struck me as a move that a boxer might make in order to stop his opponent from striking him.

Chrissy was not thinking like I was, and as soon as she yanked Kara's shoulders, I realized what had happened. By acting first, she made sure she had the advantage, and the blonde's heavy tits now had more freedom to move because Kara was trapped. Chrissy began grinding away in the bearhug, ensuring her heavy, full, and firm tits were on top of Kara's. The brunette struggled, but despite her obvious workout regimen, she was not strong enough to escape the delightfully toned arms of her opponent. I couldn't imagine what Kara was feeling, but sitting atop the brunette's udders, Chrissy's tits looked majestic. Kara was supporting the weight of her opponent's breasts with her own, and the strain on the brunette was obvious.

Chrissy knew that she had taken control, and smiled gently. "You know," she said gently, though certainly loudly enough that I could hear it, "you certainly put up a better fight than I thought you would." Kara growled and thrust her tits up, pushing Chrissy's tits upward, but the blonde tightened her grip and buried her heavy mammaries back into the quickly weakening breasts of her opponent. "Still doesn't mean I'm not going to flatten you, Kara. Be a good girl and let me crush you." Kara thrust again, this time twisting her torso, hoping to escape. Even as Chrissy tried to tighten further, Kara was able to barely turn to her right, and suddenly, Chrissy found her right breast being squashed by Kara's left arm.

The blonde groaned as she released the hold, and Kara immediately went on the offensive, thrusting straight forward. There was a wet smack of titflesh, and all four orbs shook and jiggled as they met. Another shot from Kara rocked the blonde, and I wondered if Kara might win the fight after all, despite the obvious damage done during the bearhug. Chrissy groaned again, but steeled her jaw, and threw a sideways blow to Kara's tits. Kara's left breast met Chrissy's left awkwardly, and both women grunted at the impact. At once, both women reached for the others arms, and the two met, tit to tit. Both busty women looked down at the focus of their respective pride and began forcing their tits in a simple test of tit strength. At that point in the fight, again, neither woman seemed to have the advantage.

Kara's tits would alternately force Chrissy's in and out, pushing into the dense flesh of her rival's pair, before the blonde's pair would return to their original shape and twist and roll Kara's  jugs, at their own attack. I found myself not breathing again, and this time forced myself to take a few breaths, and concentrate on breathing. I didn't want myself to pass out before this titfight was over. I was amazed at the fight Kara was taking to Chrissy. The blonde's tits seemed as firm as Tiffany's, though a cup size or two bigger and Kara was delivering blow after blow. The fight, if Kara was the same person that had fought earlier, should have been over. Obviously that was not the case, and I watched the two pairs of heavy, strainging breasts continue to test each other.

Chrissy changed her tactics, and rather than pushing, she began dragging her breasts across Kara's, hoping that a much more grinding technique would work. As Kara began to respond, I saw what Chrissy must have felt. Kara's breasts were no longer  acting as an equal resistance to Chrissy's breasts. Instead, her firm heavy tits were moving Kara's melons each time the women went side to side. Chrissy's left would unceremoniously shove Kara's right breast into the brunette's other tit, before the blonde's wrecking ball collided with Kara's right, shoving it further from the center. Chrissy's tits moved slightly, but the difference was obvious at that point.

I couldn't tell from the look on Kara's face if she'd realized it before, but the pained expression in her eyes certainly revealed  the physical discomfort. The brunette began meeting Chrissy's swipes, but even as she swung to the left her right breast connected with Chrissy's left and stayed on the outside until Kara had almost finished turning. Then it seemed to slip by and smack into Chrissy's firmer left breast, leaving Kara's heavy melon trapped between the two more powerful breasts. I felt horrible for Kara, whom I realized I'd been rooting for. But as I watched her pendulous udders get pushed around, I knew the result of the fight.

Chrissy wasn't saying anything, but as the results of the tit-to-tit contact became clear, she slowed her strokes, allowing both Kara and the crowd of girls (and the unseen, but very interested pervert in the hallway) to witness the carnage she'd wreaked. Kara finally let loose a gasping sob as she felt her tits' resistance disintegrate against her opponent's slow, persistent assault. Chrissy gathered the now-tender left breast of her opponent between her two firmer tits and squeezed slowly, watching as Kara's bag slowly squished over the tops of her breasts just barely. She released the heavy gland suddenly, and Kara yelped as the sore breast slapped against her chest.

Chrissy repeated the process with Kara's right udder, watching the flaccid flesh droop over her own breasts, again just noticeably, and repeated the obviously painful release of the tit. Chrissy, still not speaking, ran her left nipple over Kara's right, and watched the lifeless tip bend and fold under her still turgid nub. Kara said nothing as the blonde humiliated her. All fight had left her as she watched her tits fail. Chrissy pushed both of her tits into Kara's, and the brunette's chest melted away, pancaking against her ribs as the blonde completed her domination of the brunette.

"That's what I'm talking about," Chrissy sighed, enjoying the feel of Kara's destruction. She ground her chest into Kara's liquid tits, and I had to imagine I was not the only one that watched the brunette's breasts forced away from the sheer power that Chrissy had displayed. Kara watched as well, and didn't protest as Chrissy walked the brunette over and out of my sight. Cursing, I listened intently for clues as to what was going on. A few moments later, I heard a light slap then a moan from Kara. A few gasps from the crowd indicated that Chrissy was humiliating the brunette again.

Finally I heard Kara's soft, broken voice. "You have the stronger tits, Chrissy. My hanging udders are just cow tits." I groaned a bit, wondering what I had just missed. Chrissy walked back into my line of sight and picked up both sports bras. A few women came to congratulate her, but most must have stayed with Kara, as I didn't see anything else from the beaten brunette.

I waited for the next opponent, only to see Tiffany, wearing more clothes than I wanted her to wear, stepped out. "I'm so sorry, girls, but it's getting late. My brother said he'd be out, but you never know. We'll try to get together again?" Raucous approval exploded from the girls, and several of them told Tiffany not to worry about it. I didn't wait to hear the rest, but went to Tiffany's room, exceedingly disappointed that I didn't get to watch my girl fight it out.

Offline mag

Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part Eight
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 03:44:38 AM »
Thank you for posting here.  Very good writing and stories.

Offline bullitbob

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 02:08:12 PM »
You are the absolute best!! And so is Tiff!

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 03:06:58 PM »
You are the absolute best!! And so is Tiff!

And better yet, there's a lot more to come!

Jon Grey's series has currently 39 episodes, Goliadmike's BFS Kara spin-off has 17, and my own BFS Tribute spin-off another 18. So brace yourselves for a real onslaught of big tits, lol!
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile