News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister, Part Nine

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Nine
« on: July 06, 2018, 09:44:10 PM »
I was amazed that the two fights had taken so long, and didn't really begrudge Tiffany's ending the night for a practical purpose. The part of me that wanted to be the good boyfriend realized that she had to be careful with this delightful diversion from everyday life, that she couldn't get caught by her brother. I even tried to convince the selfish side of me that her solution was the best for everyone involved, because if she got caught, it wouldn't happen again. But the side that kept winning was the one that wanted to see Tiffany's flawless tits on display, engaged with a lesser pair of breasts as she massaged them into submission, grinding away.

I realized that it wouldn't do me any good to get upset; Tiffany had been gracious enough to let me in on her event, on her private life, and I took the opportunity to reflect. Being disappointed in not getting to see my girlfriend in that situation was kind of like getting disappointed that a singer lost her voice and the concert was over. It was out of my control. I repeated the words a few times.

But I still felt the disappointment wash over me when Tiffany slid into the room, her plain white shirt draped over her firm, heavy breasts. She held her arms behind her back and thrust out her tits, forcing the shirt to wrap around her thick nipples. I smiled at her, and stood to kiss her. She allowed a little peck before turning away.

"You enjoy the show?" she asked airily. I nodded, curious as to why she wasn't letting me kiss her. I leaned over again, but she danced away, just out of reach. I pulled away, slightly concerned. "I've got a few surprises," she said. "Your show isn't over." She pulled her arms to her front, and there was a video camera. I took the camera, and as I did so, she leaned in and kissed my neck softly, her lips softly sucking for just a moment as I pulled away. I looked at her and she smiled. "You can plug it to the TV," she said, motioning to the small, 20-inch screen on the shelf. My hands felt as though they were trembling. The last video my girlfriend had sent me had shown her impressive tips getting humiliated by Darla's firmer, better nipples, simply bending and flopping on top of her titanic breasts. While Tiffany won the titfight, I was in awe that she'd share the video of something humiliating.

Now here she was with another multimedia presentation of something I'd just witnessed downstairs. I felt myself breathe harder as I set up the camera. I looked over to Tiffany, and she patted the mattress on her bed next to her. I sat down and as I did, the screen flashed on, blue at first, as the camera warmed up, then a grainy image that had a familiar brunette on her hands and knees popped on the screen. "All set," a voice I instantly recognized as Tiffany's whispered. Kara looked into the camera and shook her head. Apparently the microphone on the camera was closer and picked up something I missed. I heard a faint "No," as Chrissy appeared and sat cross legged on Kara's right, then immediately gripped the flopping, beaten tit of the loser with both hands.

The camera moved in close, and the microphone picked up another soft voice, though this voice brimmed with confidence. "They aren't good enough for fighting. Just milking." Slowly, Chrissy pulled on the heavy gland, starting from the base of the breast and moving to the front. Chrissy's aggressive hands pinched her nipples, and Kara twitched, but didn't say anything. She let Chrissy humiliate her, perhaps more than I'd ever seen someone humiliated during the more "public events". Kara felt her breast squeezed again, and perhaps playing to the crowd Chrissy shook the losing tit of her opponent. I was amazed at how much the brunette's beaten sack shook. I couldn't tell if it was from the position, with her pendulous udders hanging down, or from the beating they had taken, but from the way Chrissy was moving Kara's breast, it looked as though the blonde had almost liquified the tit.

"Look at it shake," Tiffany whispered, her voice that smoky growl that made my cock lurch. I swallowed, unable to stop watching Kara's humiliation. Chrissy continued "milking" the demoralized fighter, switching to Kara's left breast. It didn't last long, but as Chrissy finished, she slapped the tit closest to her, and I held back a groan as I watched it swing, in awe of the dominance Chrissy was displaying, and the apparent weakness of Kara's breasts. Another slap, this one causing the gasps I'd heard earlier, sent the left breast wobbling into the right, with a rather enticing jiggle.

"Say it loud enough for everyone to hear," Chrissy's cold voice drifted from the tv. Kara closed her eyes, and Chrissy gripped her tit again, this time in the middle and flopping the frined of the breast.

"Ok," she whispered. She steadied herself, on her hands and knees and I heard the words that had a whole new meaning: "You have the stronger tits, Chrissy. My hanging udders are just cow tits."

"Holy fuck," I whispered.  Tiffany kissed my earlobe gently.

"Do you forgive me for stopping the proceedings?" she asked coyly. "I did do it for practical reasons, and I've got to send this to both Kara and Chrissy, but then I've got this most wonderful boyfriend, and I wanted to do something special."

I was amazed. This time I did lean over and kiss her, not leaving an option. "Thanks, baby," I whispered. "That was awesome."

Tiffany giggled and pointed at the TV. It was black, which made me think the video was done, but then I remembered the blue. There was probably another five minutes of black screen time when suddenly the face of a black-haired girl was on the screen.

"Hey Sabrina," Tiffany said from the TV.

Sabrina's dark eyes looked up at Tiffany. "Hi," she said to the camera, a quizzical look on her face. "Why are you still lugging that thing around?"

"Well, I know we were supposed to fight, and I'm really sorry that we didn't get a chance." Sabrina flashed a set of perfect white teeth as she smiled.

"That's ok, tramp," she said, still smiling. The tone was friendly and warm, which surprised me a bit. "I'll just crush you next time." Tiffany snorted.

"Right — like you've got the goods." Sabrina laughed.

"Oh, you know I do. I might even milk you like Kara just got milked. Make you moo like the big, heavy titted cow you are." Sabrina's tone was still light, but her lips had tightened, and the smile was less effusive.

"Oh fuck that," Tiffany said. "You know, I was going to ask you if you wanted to do me a favor and help my boyfriend out..."

Sabrina leaned forward, and Tiffany had apparently forgotten that she was holding the camera, because the view of the raven-haired woman's left cheek, while attractive, didn't seem as well thought out.  Now I could watch half the black haired girl's face move as she talked. "Oh, your boyfriend. How drunk was he when you put out for him the first time? And I guess he's too nice to drop your flabby ass now that you got your hooks into him?"

"You fucking bitch," Tiffany said, hotly. "I was going to ask if you wanted to fight in front of him with some stakes, but I'm just about to rip you to pieces right here."

"You want your little boyfriend to watch me tear your tits apart? Where's that fucking camera? Let him see these!" The camera jostled, and I once again got a view of her very pretty face, then she moved the camera so it faced towards her obvious endowments. With her free hand, she pulled up her shirt and bra, and two very well-shaped, heavy tits fell into the screen in front of me. The focus shifted, but once the camera had regained its bearings, the flawless skin and perfect shape came into focus. Sabrina cupped them, holding them to the camera. "Aren't these big, firm tits better than your girlfriend's? I wonder if you'll be my little boyfriend when I flatten Tiffany's chest with them." Despite myself I glanced at Tiffany's tits and tried to make the comparison. Tiffany noticed and grinned.

"I guess I could make it fair," she whispered. She pulled her shirt off quickly, leaving her slightly shaking breasts open to my eyes. "There. Now go ahead and figure out which pair you like better."  Tiffany reached over to pause the camera, leaving Sabrina's heavy tits on the screen, while Tiffany's own breasts hung away from her chest as she leaned over. She caught me looking and swung her tits a little. Even from that vantage, I could tell that her tits were much firmer than Kara's. 

"So," Tiffany asked as she sat back down. "Who's got the better tits?" I swallowed, glanced at the screen, then at the bounty laid before me.

"You do, baby. And you know you do." She laughed.

"You might say the same thing if Sabrina were in here and I was out of the house. Just to see if you could hold those firm, heavy boobs of hers. Lets find out if I'm right." She stood and pulled her t-shirt back over her head. She opened her door and walked right for the stairs. I didn't know what to do but follow, so I did. When I got downstairs, my eyes opened wide.

Sabrina was there, an angry, bitter look on her gorgeous face, and she had actually completely removed her top. Now her tits were on total display, and making the comparison in person made the decision about whose were best much more difficult. I'd have probably made the choice to back Tiffany's rack, but just looking, it seemed that Tiffany's tits were just about equal. Aside from the color of the skin, there wasn't a lot of visual evidence. Even Sabrina's dark nipples were thick and apparent, either erect from arousal or the cool air in the living room.

When we entered, she stood, her breasts quivering just slightly with the motion. I did my best not to stare, but Sabrina noticed my gaze. She cupped them for me, holding them up for inspection. "So, I imagine that you've seen Tiffany's full, heavy boobs, right?" I nodded, and Sabrina's fingers pinched her nipples as she held her breasts. "So, who's got the better set of titties?"

I swallowed, and looked over to Tiffany just as my girlfriend revealed her pale breasts to both me and Sabrina. Tiffany grinned as she stole my gaze, and some part of me realized that I wasn't playing the role of her boyfriend at the moment. I wasn't even the judge. I was a leaping point.

"I can't tell just by looking," I managed to say, my voice raspy and my mouth suddenly dry. Sabrina smiled, and before I could react, grabbed my wrist and pulled my shaking left hand to her left breast. My mouth fell open and I instinctively filled my palm with her titflesh. They felt like heaven, though I really couldn't tell if they were firmer than Tiffany's. They were certainly no less firm, and I marveled at the feel of this woman's breasts. I suddenly felt my right hand filled with Tiffany's tit.

"Oh fuck," I whispered. Tiffany's pale flesh spilled over my fingers as I turned my head towards her. She looked at me expectantly and I swallowed.

"I'm being as honest as I can," I whispered. "I can't tell. Both of your tits are so firm and full and heavy," I said, trying to speak more clearly.

"Looks like we match up pretty well, Sabrina. Ready for a go?"

"Stakes?"

"Private, but otherwise within reason. We know each other pretty well." Sabrina nodded and I reluctantly let go of the two heavy d-cups before turning my attention to the couch. I sat down and leaned back, hoping to take some pressure off of my erection, which was now readily apparent to anyone paying attention. Thankfully for me, the ladies' attention was elsewhere.

As was mine, to be fair, as the two women lied up their visually (and tactilely) equal breasts. If there was any difference, it was that Sabrina's nipples were slightly longer. Maybe. I certainly had a better view in the living room than I'd had from the stairs, though I was careful not to mention that. Sabrina's darker, olive skin was a striking contrast to the preferred pale skin of my girlfriend (at least I preferred it), but I know quite a few guys that would rather have had that olive pair sitting high upon that darker chest.

I allowed (briefly) my stare to reach their faces, and noticed that both were intently looking at each other.  Their eyes were locked, and they didn't even look down as they pushed their fleshy peaks together. The turgid nipples moved, barely perceptibly between one another, and I saw no advantage as they pulled away. Sabrina lightly touched her own nips while Tiffany let them swell in response to the contact of flesh on flesh. Then they pushed together again, this time shifting slightly from side to side to allow their nipples to bend and spring over one another.

Sabrina bit her lip as she felt Tiffany's hard nipples flick over hers, while Tiffany pursed her full lips when she felt Sabrina's stiff peaks drag over her aureola. Neither woman was giving a vocal satisfaction to the other as they engaged both their bodies and their minds. I could tell that this was more psychological than the last fight Tiffany had been in. Again, they pulled away. Both pairs of stiffened nipples looked even more full than they had before the rubbing, and both women gently rubbed their tips, maybe hoping to coax more blood into them, making them harder. I tried to calm my breath as the two women began rubbing their nipples against each other again.

Sabrina gasped as she felt Tiffany's nipple scrape roughly across her aureola, and I watched with some pleasure as the pink nipple pushed the dark flesh inward in what had to be an uncomfortable move. Sabrina's breasts moved quickly, and this time, Tiffany gasped as her nipples were met with the firm, thick tips of her opponent. As Sabrina's dark tips moved over Tiffany's, Tiffany's bent, but on the turn, as Tiffany's pink nubs scraped over Sabrina's, the latter gave just as much as Tiffany's had.

I was fascinated that so little ground had been gained by either woman in this quest for the dominant tits. Both women watched their nipples now, rather than each other's faces, each visage lighting up when their own nipples lay on top of the other pair, and falling just slightly with either discomfort or disappointment when they ended pu on the short end of the pass.

They began a different method, both apparently frustrated that the fight had not progressed. It was, for all intents and purposes, a jousting contest next, as the two women lined up their nipples, beginning with the left, and pushed them together. Both women noticeably reacted as their sensitive peaks touched and scraped alongside each other, but neither nipple yielded. Another shot, but again, neither tip bent or folded in a meaningful way. Without words, they switched to the right, and this time Tiffany began shooting staccato blows into the nipple and aureola of her opponent. Rubbery tips bounced off of each other and their bases, and both women began showing signs of being affected, with little grunts and sighs beginning to accompany the blows. A thin sheen of sweat was beginning to show as well, but as both breasts were covered, it was hard to say who was sweating more. I traced the familiar curve of my girlfriend's breast as it shook, then mirrored the observation of Sabrina's. Their firmness hadn't seemed to change, so I glanced back at the battling tips.

Both pairs of nipples seemed as though they were bending more, though I couldn't tell if it was the ferocity of their strikes or the toll of the contest. Both women were stabbing at each other furiously now, with gasps of pain lingering after particularly hard blows.

Sabrina tossed her head back, her black hair cascading down her back, and the tip of her tongue touched her top lip. The suddenness of the move surprised me, so I immediately glanced at Tiffany. Her eyes were closed and her hands had reached up to cup her tits.

What I saw was a bit of a surprise, as Tiffany's nipples were both pointing upward, her spikes now beaten lumps of flesh on her chest once more.  Sabrina left her nipples there, unmoving, and slowly looked down at her victory. After she had savored that position, she gathered her breasts in her own hands, and as Tiffany stood still, her eyes still closed, Sabrina slowly aimed her nipples just above Tiffany's. The raven-haired beauty thrust forward, and pushed Tiffany's quickly deflating tips downward. Tiffany groaned as her nipples were splayed out, dominated by the intruding tips of her opponent.  Tiffany obviously knew her nipples had been bested, but watched with what must have been morbid interest as she was humiliated by a better pair once more.

"Hold your left titty for me, Tiffany," Sabrina said, a smoky, commanding voice that was obvious full of confidence. Tiffany didn't respond verbally, but hefted her left breast for Sabrina to administer the humiliation. At first, Sabrina seemed to go easy on her, simply battering Tiffany's already beaten tip with her own, now ridiculously turgid peak.

"I love beating on girls' nipples after I've crushed them. I seem to recall you do the same thing a lot, don't you Tiffany? I mean, when you win." Tiffany grunted her response. "Yeah, I think I'll pay you back for all those. Plus I want to see what your tits look like without nipples. I'm just gonna flatten this one while your holding it, ok?"

"You bitch," Tiffany said coldly, but never made a physical move to stop the victor from taking her spoils. Sabrina grinned and took her prize, slowly pushing my girlfriend's beaten nipple with her own.

"You have a camera?" Sabrina asked. "Video. Tell stud-boy to go get it." I hesitated.

"Go get the camera," Tiffany sighed. I hesitated again, only because I didn't want to miss anything, but just for a second. I thought I'd shorten the time that Tiffany's torture would commence, so I ran up, unplugged the camera from the TV and rushed back down.

By the time I'd returned, there was a pale bump where Tiffany's nipple had once been, and Sabrina was playfully stabbing her incredibly hard tips into it, watching with seemingly unending delight as the aureola simply melted away from her powerful spikes. "Film your girlfriend's weak nipples," Sabrina ordered. I looked at Tiffany, who just nodded. I swallowed, a war of emotions playing in my head. I was ashamed that I was basically recording my girlfriend's humiliation for posterity, but I couldn't help but be turned on as I watched these two women go after each other with such fervor.

Sabrina saw the light on the camera go on and immediately began a performance for the video library. "Hey girls! Just here with an old friend! You might recognize this heavy, full tit. Then again, you might not, because the nipple is flattened. See?" Sabrina again flattened my girlfriend's nipple, pushing it in this time as a sign of her peaks' superiority. "That's right, ladies. I bested Tiffany's nipples! For your viewing pleasure, I'll flatten the right one. Won't I Tiffany?"

"Yes," Tiffany said, trying (and failing) to keep her anger and disappointment from her voice.

"And why will I flatten this soft, limp nipple, Tiffany?" I knew the sort of thing that Sabrina wanted to hear, and I felt my heart sink as Tiffany cupped her right breast with both her hands.

"You beat my nipples flat, Sabrina. You crushed the life out of them, so my tips are nothing more than empty flesh. Your stronger, harder, better nipples are overpowering mine as we... oh fuck," Tiffany interrupted her praise of Sabrina's powerful nubs as the black-haired woman speared her right nipple, inverting it in one stabbing motion.

"Go on," Sabrina said smoothly. I hated her at that moment, and hated myself for enjoying it even a little bit. But I continued watching through the camera's screen as Sabrina ground my girl's nipple away.

"Your nipple is overpowering mine as we speak. Your nipples are the best." Sabrina didn't speak again as she ground away, ensuring that both of Tiffany's lifeless tips were caught on video. She lined up her stronger pair and with no hesitation, inverted both of Tiffany's nipples with one thrust. Tiffany groaned and threw her head back, fighting the obvious pain and discomfort as her nipples were destroyed.

"Okay, stud. Hand the camera to your girlfriend." I immediately got a different feeling about things as Tiffany slowly reached over to take the camera. Tiffany pointed the camera at Sabrina's face, and Sabrina smiled. "You'll know what to record. Now," she said, looking right at me. "You got a free show, pervert, watching these four tits go at it, so I'm going to involve you in my stakes. You're going to fill your worthless girlfriend's role of worshiping her betters. She wanted this to be your comparison, like she was going to prove her tits were better for her boyfriend? Well, you can tell her personally after you've lavished your tongue on my nipples."

My eyes went wide, and I immediately looked at Tiffany, whose sullen face looked back at me. She closed her eyes, and sighed. "Just do it," she whispered. I hesitated, hoping that Sabrina would change her mind, or Tiffany would tell me to stop. I'd never been involved in the proceedings, and while there was definitely a lusty part of my mind that was going to enjoy those perfect nipples, the other part was almost completely unwilling to endanger my relationship. But she'd just given the clear. "Go ahead," Tiffany said insistently. I realized that I had just as much an obligation.

So I leaned over and licked Sabrina's left nipple. The bud hardened almost immediately as I gently licked it, and I heard Sabrina sigh. Their firmness and density was surprising, and I felt a guilty sense of lust as I tongued her tips. I finally sucked one, gently, and then quickly moved to the other. She said nothing as I worked her tips over, but guided my head with her hands after a short while to her right nipple. "See, Tiffany? Even your man here knows who has got the best nipples. And he knows what to do with them, too!" I took that as a sign that I was finished, so I pulled away. "Hey," Sabrina said. I turned towards her again. "Whose nipples are best?"

I again looked at Tiffany, who could only nod, and then spoke as clearly as I could. "Sabrina has better nipples than Tiffany," I said. Sabrina was feeling merciful, apparently, and let that be the only confirmation I had to give that she had the superior tips. When I looked back at Tiffany, my girlfriend turned off the camera and put it down.

"You still up for a titfight, Tiffany? Or did I do enough damage already?" Tiffany looked at me, her face unreadable, and as she moved past me I touched her arm. She looked at me, and I kissed her, impulsively. She kissed me back, and I hoped she was feeling better but I couldn't see her face as I moved so Tiffany could get to the center of the room.

"Let's go, Sabrina." Tiffany's voice was clear, and Sabrina grinned.

"Good. I was hoping to make this a clean sweep tonight." Tiffany strode right to Sabrina and pushed forward jostling Sabrina's tits with her own. Sabrina stood firm, though her breasts shot up, shaking delightfully. I watched intently as Sabrina fired back, and Tiffany's eyes clenched as she felt Sabrina's still-hard nips bury into her flaccid tips, but thrust her own chest forward so that the denser part of her breasts met Sabrina's globes. The two women held their breasts in place, grinding against each other, before beginning to slide their heavy orbs over one another. Much like the nipple fight, no obvious advantage seemed to be gained. Each breast shifted, moving and shaking, dropping and rising as the other breasts moved over, around and under. Neither woman grunted, and the near silence (save for the quiet shucking of flesh on flesh contact) allowed my focus to remain solely on the four nearly identical breasts.

After a while sliding their big breasts over each other, neither woman seemed really satisfied with the effect of the tactic, and they pulled away. Tiffany's nipples were now slight bumps on her peaks, while Sabrina's stood proud. As for the breasts themselves, the heavy orbs shifted and twisted as they began shoving their chests forward, but neither pair stayed that way for long, always returning to their original shape. Both pairs of breasts flattened at the front, ballooning out slightly, but each seemed to stop at the same point. Sometimes, the women would hold their tits there, as if expecting the extra pressure might give them the edge. At other times, they would rock each other's ample chests with several consecutive thrusts. Again, neither set of tits seemed to give. During these, I noticed both women trying to anticipate blows, with Tiffany waiting for a regular thrust from Sabrina. She slid her left breast into Sabrina's right as the latter came forward, striking Sabrina's darker orb with a surprising shot. Sabrina grunted as she felt the weight of her opponent's heavy udder slam into her own, distorting the flesh and halting her forward momentum.

Sabrina tried a similar tactic, but Tiffany had already altered her plan, and swung her left breast again, this time into Sabrina's left. The olive-skinned woman felt her breast battered by a similarly sized object and knew that her tit was pushed to the side for a moment. Tiffany did not let up, following with a swinging strike from her right breast again into Sabrina's left. This time Sabrina groaned as she felt her left mammary pounded again. Tiffany reared back for another strike, and this time Sabrina thrust up to meet it. The resulting smack of flesh on flesh was loud, and I was glad we were the only ones in the house.

It didn't seem to bother the two women though, as they increased their efforts to dominate the pair. Sabrina took the fight to Tiffany then, landing a solid blow with her heavy right breast into Tiffany's left. My girlfriend winced as she felt her left tit forced into her right, both orbs shaking from the impact. Sabrina tried to strike again, but Tiffany's recovery was fast and quick. She thrust forward, her left breast smashing against Sabrina's right, causing the dark-skinned beauty to gasp and wince. Tiffany reared back for another blow, this time missing as Sabrina launched her own ineffective attack at my girlfriend's chest. The two women pulled back to regain their bearings.

"So, your tits starting to feel like your nipples, Tiffany? Soft, limp sacks?" Tiffany sneered.

"I'm going to enjoy feeling your big cow tits disappear under mine, Sabrina."

They both thrust again, at the same time, and again, neither pair gave an advantage. Tiffany's tits seemed flushed, but hers being paler might have accounted for the discrepancy in appearance there, as Sabrina's seemed only slightly pink from the constant abuse. I watched as Sabrina brought her left breast to Tiffany's right breast and pushed, causing the brunette to groan as she felt the dense titflesh try to push into her own mammary. But Tiffany's tit held, and she pushed back, this time forcing both of her breasts to her rival's pair. Sabrina yelped as the brunette pushed hard, and I noticed that both breasts mushroomed out further than they had previously. Both retained their shape, but I could tell that the attacks had begun taking their toll. Both remarkable pairs of breasts now retained a reddish glow, and while it was easier to see on Tiffany's pale rack, Sabrina's redness was now readily apparent from no matter what angle I looked.

The discomfort didn’t bother either woman, judging from their continuation of the fight. Both Tiffany and Sabrina thrust their breasts together again, and I welcomed the smack of tit on tit, watching Tiffany's left breast jiggle ferociously even as Sabrina's right breast waved out from the center of her nipple to the base of her tit. I almost gasped as they collided again, this time more fiercely than they had before, and out of seeming instinct, both women grabbed each other by the shoulders. Soon, all four breasts were mashed together, and they weren't sliding. Both women had put their tits to the test, grinding away, trying to see which pair could stand the most punishment.

Tiffany tightened her grip first, pulling an unsuspecting Sabrina more fully into the hold. Sabrina winced as she felt the unexpected pressure push Tiffany's firm orbs into her own, and I felt my tongue wet my bottom lip as I anticipated the next move in the fight. There didn't seem to be a dramatic one, as Sabrina leaned over, and her hands crawled down to Tiffany's shoulder blades. Suddenly, the dark-skinned woman pulled hard, and both women's tits immediately ballooned outward, the pale skin of my girlfriend's heavy tits mirroring Sabrina's dusky orbs, almost like a photo-negative. I could do little else but watch. I had consciously avoided stroking myself — since the nipple fight, I could feel myself about to burst.

The contact between the two intensified again, as they began rubbing side to side while holding as much pressure on each other as they could. Both women winced and groaned as the pressure and friction built. I'd thought the grinding episode had gone relatively well for Tiffany earlier, as her tits usually prevailed in those contests, but I also knew that she'd never really met a pair that was as dense AND thick as her meaty flesh.

Tiffany bit her lip and suddenly her arms were at the small of Sabrina's back. She pulled Sabrina even tighter it seemed, and the black-haired woman groaned, her face a grimace of discomfort. Tiffany pulled away just a moment, and I knew what was coming. The brunette lifted her chest and dropped her heavy tits onto Sabrina's. The latter groaned loudly, easily the most demonstrative sound from either woman to that point in the night. I grinned as I realized this was Tiffany's effective attack, the one she'd used against Darla. While it didn't win her the fight, Tiffany's heavy breasts seemed like wrecking balls, and apparently Sabrina agreed. Another blow from my girlfriend caused Sabrina to wince. I thought she was going to submit, but as Tiffany raised her chest for another attack, Sabrina pulled down and shot up with her own heavy titflesh. The smack was astounding, and Tiffany wailed as she felt her tits pushed up. Both pairs of breasts shook and jiggled with that contact, and both women let go of their respective opponent.

This time both Sabrina and Tiffany were holding and rubbing their tits, their massive breasts obviously sore from the blow. Sabrina seemed to recover first, or she was just willing to make the move first. She launched herself at Tiffany, who steeled herself for the blow, and even managed a small strike of her own. But Sabrina had the most force behind it, and again, my girlfriend's left breast jiggled and shook as it flopped to the side.

Tiffany struck back, rolling her hips and thrusting her right breast into Sabrina's left, which shook and shifted beneath the force of the blow. Another blow from my girlfriend shook Sabrina's right tit, while Tiffany's jiggled as it made contact. As Sabrina groaned, Tiffany lunged forward, but landed only a glancing blow with both tits. Sabrina grabbed Tiffany suddenly, trapping my girlfriend's arms while she was off-balance from the mistimed blow. Tiffany instantly began groaning as Sabrina viciously twisted her hips, sending her own heavy tits over and around Tiffany's trapped globes. I saw Tiffany's legs tighten, but the leverage wasn't there as she tried to escape. She gurnted and twisted, trying to maneuver, but I was amazed at Sabrina's tenacity.

The darker breasts remained on top of the paler set as Sabrina mirrored Tiffany's earlier maneuver, standing on her toes, then brutally dropping her heavy wrecking balls on top of Tiffany's helpless, unprotected tits. I saw Sabrina's face wince, but Tiffany cried out, her head lolling back as her tits were brutalized. Realizing the effectiveness of the move, Sabrina raised up and dropped her heavy udders again, splashing the dense titflesh onto my girlfriend's pulverized rack. This time Tiffany's head fell forward, drooping onto Sabrina's shoulders as the latter shifted the tired woman in her arms.

I couldn't believe it. When Sabrina began grinding, it was apparent that Tiffany's tits had taken the beating most severely, as they simply flopped about while the dark haired beauty manipulated her own chest. Tiffany's left breast shifted over, making room for the dominant woman's more powerful tits. Her right did the same, though Sabrina folded it inward, gathering the formerly full orb into her own cleavage. Sabrina was quite literally rubbing her victory in. I felt my mouth drop, powerless to do anything but watch my girlfriend take her first defeat in my presence. Tiffany responded to her breasts' defeat with weak, token resistance, but now her breasts just shaped around the firmer tits of the dark-haired woman, doing little damage with her strikes. Tiffany thrust her chest forward, and her defeat became tangible as her tits simply gave way to Sabrina's  stronger pair. They mushroomed at the tip, but unlike the other times the four breasts had met point to point, Tiffany's continued to balloon out, severely. She didn't quite flatten completely, but the loss was apparent. Tiffany looked at Sabrina and dully whispered her submission. Sabrina laughed and pulled her close, flattening Tiffany's breasts even further.

"Oh there we go," Sabrina said softly and silkily. "I've flattened your pretty titties. Tell your boyfriend to pick up the camera." Tiffany looked at me, her eyes tired, shocked and heavy. She nodded, wincing as Sabrina thrust her firm tits deeper into Tiffany's pulverized udders.

My trembling hands reached for the camera, and I looked at Sabrina for instruction. She'd left Tiffany's formerly proud breasts flattened, dominated by a better pair of breasts. "Turn it on," Sabrina said impatiently, "and record what I do and what I say. Keep the camera on Tiffany's empty sacs." I bristled at the insult, but held the camera as steady as I could.

Sabrina saw the light come on, and I signaled with a  nod that it was in fact recording. She immediately mashed her breasts into Tiffany's weakened tits, flattening the latter pair against her chest. Tiffany watched, shocked, as her breasts spilled out of the way of the darker pair. I cringed as I watched, both on the screen as I recorded my girlfriend's humiliation, and in person, as Sabrina began to degrade Tiffany.

"I'm ready for my closeup," Sabrina said, indicating Tiffany's breasts. She pulled her tits away from Tiffany's chest, allowing Tiffany's sore, softer-looking breasts to appear on the screen. I focused on Tiffany's tits, and listened as Sabrina narrated for whatever audience was going to see the video.

"Here they are," Sabrina said, clearly into the camera. "The legendary 'Tits of Tiffany!' Watch this girls," Sabrina hissed and slowly ground her chest back into Tiffany's tits. Tiffany bit her lower lip to avoid crying out a she felt her breasts give way once more. "That's right girls. Sabrina's rack pounded Tiffany's into submission. Watch those floppy bags now!" The joy was fabricated, though I doubted the sentiment was. I'd never seen her lose a titfight, and Tiffany must have put a few targets on herself. I was shocked that Sabrina had won, though to be fair, I'd never seen Tiffany's equal prior to that night. Maybe Chrissy, though I was not sure I'd encourage that fight. Not for a while.

Tiffany groaned in relief as Sabrina allowed the brunette's tits to spill back into shape. "Thanks for the fight, Tiffany." She motioned me to cut the camera, and I did instantly. The viewfinder went black. "You'll e-mail me those vids?"

"You know I will. Rules are rules." Sabrina nodded, and she leaned over.

"You would have done the same to me, Tiff. Especially with your boyfriend here." Tiffany looked up at her, and a dark cloud came over her face. "And I think, given what I've heard from Emma and Darla, that we need to involve him again." I looked up, suddenly very concerned.

"So what's going to happen is this. You are going to suck your boyfriend's cock while he gets to worship my superior tits."

"What the hell —" Tiffany began, but Sabrina cut her off.

"Sounds like reasonable stakes considering that I didn't get to finish you off in front of the girls. Besides, he's probably not going to last long with my tits in his face. I might have a few choice words for you while you work, too. If you really want to get worked up about it, what would I have been doing if I had lost?" Tiffany's eyes flashed, but she conceded the point. I wondered what was so bad about Tiffany's actions until my luscious girlfriend knelt in front of me, her bare tits drooping just a bit.

"Tell your boyfriend what a loser you are, and that your tits are worthless." Tiffany looked up at me from between my legs, and the voice she used to address me was anything but that cool, confident voice I was used to. It was almost apologetic.

"I'm such a loser. Sabrina's tits are so much better. Her amazing, full tits are better than my worthless empty sacks. You saw her crush me, how her firmer, stronger breasts overwhelmed and flattened my pathetic chest. She has the better tits, and I know it; she knows it, and you know it." Tiffany closed her eyes as she unzipped my pants and I felt cool air and her warm breath on my cock. She was on me in a split second. My erection had diminished slightly as I'd watched her defeat, but her skilled mouth brought me back to life.

Suddenly, a beautiful dark breast was in my face. Sabrina's dark nipple entered my mouth as I felt the turgid point force itself between my lips, and I instinctively began suckling at her meaty tip. Sabrina sighed as I scraped my tongue over the winning nipple and felt her hand grab my right hand and pull it to her heavy left breast. I was amazed at how firm it was given the fight that had just gone on. Her flesh slightly distorted, but even without seeing it, I knew that it's shape wasn't changing much.

Tiffany's mouth kept working me, and I longed to see her face as I suckled on Sabrina's tits, so I could try to reassure her. Sabrina was having none of it, however, switching breasts, and blocking my view of the woman swallowing me to the root. Immediately after Sabrina switched tits, I heard her talking to Tiffany.

"Oh wow. He must love my tits, judging from the way he's sucking on them, Tiffany. Your little stud knows his way around these heavy tits. You mind if I borrow him?" I gulped, and pulled away. How far was this going to go? Sabrina forcefully pushed her breast back in my face, and I had little choice but to resume my manipulation of her breast. I really couldn't believe I hadn't lost it yet, but that hint of me being a sexual plaything to Sabrina was more nerve-wracking than exciting. I hoped that it was just a ploy.

"Oh wow." Sabrina pulled away. "Before I finish here, I want to see what your man has to say about my tits." Sabrina stood up, looking at me, and I looked down at Tiffany, who was still working my dick, a glazed look in her eyes.

"Sabrina," I said, my mouth suddenly dry, "has amazing tits. They are so full and firm and heavy." I was new to this. The eloquence of the other two women in humiliating their opponents suddenly garnered my respect. Sabrina was there to coach me along, however.

"And how do they compare to your girlfriend's rack?"

"You have firmer, stronger tits, Sabrina. You crushed my girlfriend's rack with your superior tits. You have the better tits." Saying the words actually fired my lust, and I hated that Tiffany could feel it. My girlfriend never stopped her continual stroking of my cock, never indicated any real change of emotion.

"Yes I do," she whispered. "And where are you going to cum?"

"On Tiffany's breasts," I said evenly. I knew that's not what she wanted, and I tried to will myself to shoot, to head off the inevitable.

"Why?"

"Because your tits are the better tits." I still held out, only giving what she asked. Tiffany pulled her mouth off of my cock, and I looked down, watching her rest her battered tits on my thighs and jacking my cock with her left hand. Her right arm went under her breasts, pushing them up and against my thighs.

"Actually, it's because she has useless, floppy bags compared to my perfect tits, and they are only worth stuffing into a bra or cumming all over. Right?"

I watched Tiffany's face fall as she stroked me, but her eyes caught mine, and she nodded.

"Yes. My girlfriend's tits are useless. I can feel how soft and floppy they are against my skin."

"Tiffany, don't you wish you had my tits?"

"Yes, Sabrina," Tiffany moaned. "I wish I had your perfect, heavy orbs. My tits are just a dumping ground for cum. Cum on my worthless tits, baby," she whispered to me. "Show Sabrina how you treat a pair of beaten sacks." The strange combination of humiliation and my girlfriend asking me to cum on her tits sent me off. I shot a heavy load, no doubt built while watching the fight, and Tiffany simply alternated her big tits, swinging her left, then the right under me as I came.

I heard a snap as the video camera closed. I'd forgotten about it, and now there was obviously a video of Tiffany jerking me onto her breasts.

"That one is just for you guys. I don't want it. I do want to hear it again, though, so it's the last thing you say to me before next time."

Tiffany remained on her knees. "You have the best tits, Sabrina. Your pair overwhelmed my pair. Even my boyfriend admits that your stronger tits crushed and battered mine. You flattened me, and anyone would want your tits over mine."

"That's right. Including you. Here," Sabrina said, leaning over and dangling the perfect breast in front of Tiffany's face. "Suckle my superior breast." Tiffany allowed the nipple to enter her mouth and suckled as she was told. My softening cock twitched as I watched my girlfriend inhale more of the breast. The smacking sounds finally stopped as Sabrina stood.

"Thanks for the great fight. Let me know if you want a rematch."

Sabrina let herself out, and I pulled up my pants and locked the door behind her. My girlfriend stood and was heading towards the stairs.

She saw me come towards her, and smiled ruefully. "You can probably still catch her. I think she's got a thing for you." I looked at her quizzically.

"Why would I follow her?" I asked, alarmed.

"Don't you want the winner? Don't you want those amazing breasts?" Her voice was filled with sorrow and with bitterness. I was surprised.

"I want you," I said firmly.

"You don't have to make me feel better. I'll be fine." She started towards the stairs and I reached out to touch her shoulder.

"Did you think I was going to leave you if you lost a fight?" I asked.

"You heard Sabrina. Her tits are better. We all know it." I smiled.

"Baby, if I were dating your tits, that'd be one thing. But I'm dating you. Besides, they were better tonight. I'm not sure it'd be the same in a rematch." Tiffany looked as though I'd caught her off-guard. "Look, I'm sorry you lost, and really sorry that Sabrina made me a part of it. To be fair, that was partially our fault with the carnage you'd wreaked on Darla and Emma. But you invited me into this part of your life, and I've been so happy that I could share it with you. I take the good with the bad."

"How was this bad for you? I sucked your dick and you came on my tits."

"Yeah. I was really hoping you'd have missed that in your sorrow and disappointment." Tiffany grinned, despite herself, and I felt a bit better. "I felt miserable when I realized you'd lost. I was hoping I could be there to help you deal with it." Tiffany's eyes misted, and she blinked away some tears.

"You are amazing," she whispered, and leaned in to kiss me. It was a slow, emotional, passionate kiss, and I felt my arms wrap around my girlfriend's curvaceous body. When we finally broke, she looked at me with a  much calmer expression.

"Thank you. Do you want to join me for a shower?" I grinned, and she shook her head.

"I can't promise any sex, but I'd never cleaned off, baby. Sorry." She laughed as my face registered the shock, and I quickly pulled off the shirt.

"Oh, it's all gross if you wear it, huh? How do you think I feel?"

"Cleaner, I'd imagine! Gah!" We both walked up the stairs, Tiffany giggling the whole way.